• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exC.On

Reaction score
yeah hopefully cavs have a good season, but I personally see Miami heat the top team on the east, especially seeing Dwaynes performance at the Olympics.

Wordlife

I hope my Chicago Bulls are good this year, they open up the season tomorrow night. Derrick Rose is a beast, he has been all preseason so far, lets see how the chemistry between him and the rest of the team play in together, hopefully its a good season for the Bulls... a surprising breakout one would be nice, dont see why not

PeepShow

Get rid of Hinrich plz. And get Gordon off the bench and starting. He's a dynamic scorer.

Hometown Kid

Luke Ridnour is better than Heinrich. But he's with the surprise team now. :yes:

Soulpower

And get Gordon off the bench and starting. He's a dynamic scorer.

And nothing more. You can't get far with a 6 foot tall SG who can't defend, rebound, or pass the ball. Kirk Hinrich is also a tad underrated, he sucked last season, but the previous two seasons he was pretty good, and unlike Ben, Hinrich can actually defend.

Rell

Reaction score
White pg's not named Steve Nash :n:

lol @ Lucas jr. thinking Milwaukee will be anything more than a lottery team. Richard Jefferson is ok, Michael Redd is depleted, and Andrew Bogut is fine...everyone else :sick: :sick: :sick:

Charlie Villanueva? He doesnt even have eyebrows. lol @ him being the NBA's version of Kane. You cant tell whether he's happy or angry, :laugh: @ him having the same facial expression for 12 years straight...

he looks like my thumb

did I cross the line TNA style? Good!

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
This season looks to be Phenomenal (no pun) I'm hoping the Boston Celtics go on to win the 2009 NBA championship series, JUST LIKE THEY DID in 08, OH IT'S REAL IT'S DAMN REAL.

PeepShow

he looks like my thumb

244cnc7.gif

Bulls have them tonight in the opener. They better get off to a hot start this year.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Charlie Villanueva? He doesnt even have eyebrows. lol @ him being the NBA's version of Kane. You cant tell whether he's happy or angry, :laugh: @ him having the same facial expression for 12 years straight...

he looks like my thumb
LMAO!!! Rell as long as you post funny shit like u just posted, you can stay on the NBA thread/section.

Soulpower

YO, dudes. Don't diss the Bucks. They have Joe Alexander AND Dan Gadzuric. DAN GADZURIC!!!

Anyways, its finally upon us. The NBA season is here!

So.. How long before either T-Mac or Yao (Or both) get hurt?

Hometown Kid

White pg's not named Steve Nash :n:

lol @ Lucas jr. thinking Milwaukee will be anything more than a lottery team. Richard Jefferson is ok, Michael Redd is depleted, and Andrew Bogut is fine...everyone else :sick: :sick: :sick:

he looks like my thumb

did I cross the line TNA style? Good!

Farmar is white. :eek: At least in NBA Live 08 :shifty:

That joke died out last time you were here. :smh

You forgot my man Yi! Yi > all

LOL @ Villanueva though he's pretty bad. And with no eyebrows. =/ REP+

Rell

Reaction score