Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
they froze their asses off tho. the players werent too happy about it i think and i think its probably not gonna get much warmer as we get closer to winter lol...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Here's Orlando's new uniforms and I have to say, they look way nicer than their other ones.
magicnewuniforms.jpg

Dre

Reaction score
Their uniforms looks like the same ones from the early 90's but with a new logo.

Travis40

I went to the Thunder/Rockets game last night...not many people in Tulsa liked Kevin Durant...becuase he went to Texas. Even when he won the game for the Thunder, people still booed him :laugh:

gamebreaker

Reaction score
I went to the Thunder/Rockets game last night...not many people in Tulsa liked Kevin Durant...becuase he went to Texas. Even when he won the game for the Thunder, people still booed him :laugh:
lol I wonder if you were boo'ing with them

And lol, Magic Johnson quit TNT to go with ESPN/ABC.
Good for him, but its a bad loss for TNT, the only guy with a sense of humor there now is Charles Barkley lol

gamebreaker

Reaction score
An
Drew
By
Num
Lakers WILL NOT be good this year, I guarantee it :)
And wtf is with TNT for putting Trail Blazers/Lakers on opening day. Should be Lakers/Magic, that'd be a game to watch. But before that game is Celtics/Cavs which would be a pretty good game to watch.
Can't wait til tomorrow.

Rell

Reaction score
Ov
ver
rated
:eek:

OJ Mayo :yes:

oh yeah, because Andrew Bynum has only had 20/10 +3 blks games against the likes of Tyson Chandler, Jermain Oneal, Chris Kamen, Sam Dalembert, just to name a few. and Oh yeah, he hasn't turned 21 yet.

OJ Mayo on the other hand failed to reach expectations at USC, and has an NBA carreer average of 0-0 and 0...yeah Bynum is definitely overrated :dry:

Lakers WILL NOT be good this year, I guarantee it :)
And wtf is with TNT for putting Trail Blazers/Lakers on opening day. Should be Lakers/Magic, that'd be a game to watch. But before that game is Celtics/Cavs which would be a pretty good game to watch.
Can't wait til tomorrow.

you must be smokin dust. The LAKERS made it to the NBA finals without one of the best centers in the league, Andrew Bynum. all we've lost was Ronny Turiaf's wack ass, I'd take Bynum and Ariza over him any day. We're gonna win 50-60 games, easy.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
you must be smokin dust. The LAKERS made it to the NBA finals without one of the best centers in the league, Andrew Bynum. all we've lost was Ronny Turiaf's wack ass, I'd take Bynum and Ariza over him any day. We're gonna win 50-60 games, easy.
Wow I forgot they had Ariza, they stole him from Orlando :smh
L.A. will probably have him for speed and defense.
Am I the only one that thinks this season is gonna be weird?
Lots of rookies coming in now.

Hometown Kid

oh yeah, because Andrew Bynum has only had 20/10 +3 blks games against the likes of Tyson Chandler, Jermain Oneal, Chris Kamen, Sam Dalembert, just to name a few. and Oh yeah, he hasn't turned 21 yet.

OJ Mayo on the other hand failed to reach expectations at USC, and has an NBA carreer average of 0-0 and 0...yeah Bynum is definitely overrated :dry:

Bynum was just injured too much to be taken seriously yet, if he does what he did in his last 6 games or whatever he'll be a bona fide beast. I just say overrated because some people think he's better than Pau and I just don't think he's there yet. In 5 years though watch out! :eek:

OJ didn't have Gay on his side at USC. :yes:

The Lakers are really good though, Farmar is the glue to the team if something happens to that guy it could be a long year for you guys...he should be an All-Star this year though.

Rell

Reaction score
nah all seriouness, I do think the lakers will win the championship (of course :king:)

but a lot will happen this year

look for Rose and Tyrus Thomas to have HUGE years

Al Thornton will show everyone why he is the best player to come out of lastyears draft

Al Horford will continue to show flashes of brilliance

Joakim Noah will continue to struggle...he sucks

The Boston Celtics will be just as good as they were a year ago

The Detroit Pistons will have a MAJOR decline, teams like Philly and Orlando are on the up and coming

the smurf ass trailblazers (god I hate them :mad:) will be one of the best teams in the league, and will probably beat us (lakers) tommorow night.

Jordan Farmar will take over Fishers spot midseason

the Houston Rockets will underachieve, and will still be eliminated in the first round

Eddie Curry will have a heart attack midcourt, while trying to run the 8 second offense

The Suns are done, they'll be a 6th seed at best

Ronnie Brewer :eek:hmy:

thats it for now lol

Hometown Kid

Wait a minute Farmar isn't even starting? :laugh2: Nice.

Yeah this season should be pretty interesting.
A team that people need to look out for is Milwaukee imo. They have a ton of pieces and they could wreak some havoc in the East if people overlook them.

Rell

Reaction score
Wait a minute Farmar isn't even starting? :laugh2: Nice.

not at the moment, Phil Jackson is slightly Blue...just slightly.

He doesn't realize Farmar not only spreads the floor just as well as Fisher, but he can also get to the basket Tony Parker'esque, which is something Fish cant, and will never be able to do. Phil, for some reason, starts Fish because he has the experience factor..I say FUCK experience.