Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Wallace isnt done for the year. he will come back sometime in the playoffs. and the cavs still have a pretty good bench without him. they got joe smith, daniel gibson, wally szberiak, and pavlovic of the bench and they are all great role players. when wallace gets healthy he will come off the bench too cause varejao has been playing great.

i know the lakers are probably gonna win but u cant count the cavs out.

Soulpower

Ben Wallace actually returned a couple of games ago.

Although i still have a extremelly small amount of hope the Pistons will get on fire, as soon as the playoffs start. (I'm dreaming, but can't blame a fan)

Agreed. I know that they have nothing going for them as they head to Cleveland for their first round match-up, but I won't discount the Pistons just yet.

Montana

"latest update on Wallace"

Ben Wallace will miss Monday's game against the Pacers with a knee injury suffered on Sunday, and is not likely to play in the regular-season finale on Wednesday, either.

An MRI revealed that Wallace has a strained tendon in his left knee, and his availability for the playoffs is also in doubt. Anderson Varejao will get plenty of minutes in his absence.

Other reports i heard pretty much said he was done...but i guess theres a chance he could make it back.

I actually think its just the fact i dislike the cavs team so much, which is why i don't think they will win (the their current roster) I can't discredit their amazing home record...but then again look at their record against the best teams in the east 1-2 for the top teams in the east, and LAL. I like Lebron, but i still don't think he has enough around him. But this is coming from a Pistons fan..so take it for what you will.

Enigma22

Reaction score
o alright. i dont really care much about wallace cause the cavs play fine without him. i would just like him back so he could play on bynum or gasol in the finals.

and the pistons usually play the cavs well but u gotta realize they got no chance to beat them in a series.
especially after rasheed gets kicked out of a game or two lol. i guarantee that happens :fish:

Soulpower

Now I'm pissed that Detroit didn't get the 7th seed. Why?

KEVIN GARNETT IS APPARENTLY GOING TO MISS THE PLAYOFFS DUE TO HIS KNEE!

Just saw it on ESPN.

Enigma22

Reaction score
they dont need garnett till they face the magic anyways. they could probably beat everyone in a series without him besides the cavs and magic. so they will be out in round 2 unless something weird happens.

Klide

ehh rockets blew it yester day they could have been second now there 5th wtf!
i just hope we get out of the second round so us houstonians can laugh at mcgrady lol

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't see the Celtics season ending with KG out. But they're going to get stomped by the Magic in the next round. I want to see some kind of upset involving the Cavs, but that probably won't happen.

This pretty much sums up the entire Knicks season.
[YT]72fednQhmX8[/YT]

Rell

Reaction score
I hope the Pistons pull off a huge upset, shut all them Cavs fans up :D

Lol @ that

Cavs are going to the finals, along with Los Angeles.

LA is the only team to beat CLE at home, hell, we swept the season series easily, and the road victory was without Bynum, who's back and performing like he never left....but of course, they're gonna sweep us :shifty:

I don't see the Celtics season ending with KG out. But they're going to get stomped by the Magic in the next round. I want to see some kind of upset involving the Cavs, but that probably won't happen.

This pretty much sums up the entire Knicks season.
[YT]72fednQhmX8[/YT]

LOL I had high hopes for Qyntel Woods :(

Darius Washington Jr.
Taquan Dean
Wayne Simeon
Chris Taft
Ndudi Ebi
Will Bynum
Dee Brown (illini)

had high hopes for all these guys :( Will bynum actually seems to be coming into his own

I actually thought Dee Brown would be a better player than Deron Williams....WOW

Qwake

Fact: Will Bynum > Andrew Bynum :shifty:

If its going to be Cavs Vs Lakers in the final, I hope the Cavs murder them.

Wordlife

Bulls will upset the Celtics, mark my word! They are toooooo hot right now, and we've proven we can already beat them this year. We got this one in the bag, we're hot right now, and we're solid. Go Bulls!

MJ807

Reaction score
My First Round NBA Playoff Predictions

Eastern Conference

Cleveland beats Detroit in 4 games.

Celtics beat the Bulls in 7 Close Games

Magic beat the 76ers in 5 games

Heat beat the Hawks in 6 games

Western Conference

Lakers beat the Jazz in 4 games

Mavs beat the Spurs in 7 games

Hornets beat the Nuggets in 6 games

Portland beats Houston in 5 games

Wordlife

My First Round NBA Playoff Predictions

Eastern Conference

Cleveland beats Detroit in 4 easy games.

Bulls beat the Celtics in 6 Games

Magic beat the 76ers in 6 games

Heat beat the Hawks in 5 games

Western Conference

Lakers beat the Jazz in 7 games

Mavs beat the Spurs in 5 games

Hornets beat the Nuggets in 6 games (upset!)

Portland beats Houston in 5 games

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Eastern Conference

Cleveland b Detroit in 5

Celtics b Bulls in 6 Games

Magic b 76ers in 4 games

Heat b Hawks in 7 games

Western Conference

Lakers b Jazz in 6 games

Spurs b Mavs in 7 games

Hornets beat the Nuggets in 5 games

Houston b Portland in 5 games

I like Miami for the following reasons...
http://www.rotoevil.com/see-no-evil/a-tribute-to-the-miami-heat-dancers