Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Couldn't the past 10 or so posts been put in a PM or any other private conversation.

This efed is going downhill and fast, it's not something I like seeing.

MizMasta3000

I honestly don't know what else to do. I can say the nitpicking at every little thing isn't helping the situation

Qwake

^ funny because you were nitpicking about every little thing when JMay was incharge.

biggs

Reaction score
There's been no discussion amongst the staff about a Hardcore Impact Card, so I'll take a look see at who's still active, and get a card up in the next hour.

biggs

Reaction score
Considering how many people we've lost this week (Anderson Evolution, The Agency, Bobby King) Hardcore Impact is going to be short so we can get on track of figuring out who all is still active. I'm not sure how long it'll take to right this ship, or if it's even possible, but I'm gong to give it my best.

Hardcore Impact
Roleplays due: Saturday midnight eastern time
Segments for the show due: Sunday midnight eastern time

Match 1: Jared Thunder vs. Sam Taylor
Two of the men in last Mayhem's Fatal Fourway, which one of them will come out on top in this one-on-one encounter?

Match 2: Mannie w/ Red Shield Mafia vs. DJ Primetime
The Red Shield Mafia won the tag team titles on Mayhem. Can Mannie keep the gravy train rolling on biscuit wheels?

Main Event: Logan Matthew vs. Adam Freeman
Matthews shocked the world with an upset win over the Savior of the IWF, Adam Freeman. Can he do it again? Also, what roll, if any, will Biggs play in the outcome of this match?

Also:
Comments from Nic Stone regarding the departure of the #1 Contender, Dominick Aviles.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I added Luke Hades and Max Alive in the Jared Thunder thread. Also added a tag team and faction due to the fed problems. Just try to keep Luke Hades and Max Alive out of too many singles matches.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I'm not being funny, but that card seems almost pointless :/

Now that there are less people in the fed, surely it wouldnt take as long to just do another MNM...?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Biggs LOL Kingston Should Be In My Place And Should Be Making His Debut, So Can Switch Him In My Place!

MizMasta3000

I'm going to talk with the staff but I think we're going to hold off on HI for now. Especially since some key guys just quit