Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

biggs

Reaction score
I'm done. No other way around it. I try to help out here, doing my best, but there's no pleasing you guys. I didn't ask to be put on staff, nor was I asked if I wanted to become staff. I simply helped because there was a need. We're still trying to get our ducks in a row, things won't be fixed over night, but I am sick and freakin' tired of all the nitpicking. I've tried my best, but apparently that's not good enough for you guys, so goodbye.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Is anyone going to step up? I would step up but I doubt anyone would like that. I would if somebody steps up first.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
IWF House Show-Savannah, Georgia-March 29, 2010
Opening Match
Silver V vs James Best

Singles Match
Jeremiah O' Haire vs JR Kingston

Singles Match
Jimmy Jazz vs DJ Primetime

Singles Match
Santos vs Jared Thunder

Tag Team Non-Title Match
Red Shield Mafia vs Max Alive and Luke Hades

Main Event
"The Dagger" Josh Jones vs "The Perfectionist" Ray Morrison​

RolePlays are due Friday March 26 at Midnight EST!

Qwake

Okay first of all who are half of these guys? Are they randomly made up guys? Because it would be pretty pointless RPing against nobody. Secondly, House shows are stupid, they add to nothing, they're just pointless matches so hopefully they don't happen too much.

Also, I clearly said that I was not apart of this Efed, so take my character out, leave him in the alumni area or wherever. I said I may return but until I state that I am rejoining don't use my character.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Oh man, nice to know I resigned up to not be put on the card, while Lennie who didn't resign up is on the card.

Moonlight Drive

I'm glad to see that two very intelligent and capable members are in charge. :)

MizMasta3000

Card is fixed. We didn't know if you were staying or going Qwake so Mat put you in the card. All theses guys are real Silver V is Marvel's character, Jimmy Jazz is mine as well as Santos

Marvel26

Reaction score
Before everyone starts judging, I think we should wait until the show is actually posted... I know I have certain expectations of what I would like to see, whether I see them or not is a whole different story.

Some of the things I would be looking for; Major character development (since we don't know half the roster) as well as an announcement from "IWF Management" on the recent problems with IWF...

MizMasta3000

Of Course. I'm in talks with Montana to see if he still wants to be GM or if we should get another

Marvel26

Reaction score
Noticed we are low on face singles stars, so added a new character, hope you dont mind.