Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
Yeah, as he said, the show will be up as soon as possible!

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
heres the thing guys, the show will be up in the next few hours. reasons for the show being delayed was that there simply isn't enough writers on the staff, the shows will usually be up around the time Raw starts and 1 hour before the show was due a match still hadn't been written, so I took that match as well as the others that I had wrote this week but the server went overly slow, bear in mind it was like half 1 in the morning in the UK where I am and I get up for college at half 6. So me and Jmay worked hard to get what we thought would be a delayed show on time but couldn't manage it.

The show will be posted soon and a card wont be posted until Monday and then we will back to normal, need to find a few writers so really if anyone can write one match for the next show let us know. Sorry about the delay and hope you enjoy the show.

Qwake

Okay thanks for clearing things up. So you will post the card for episode 3 next Monday? Just letting you guys know I'm still able to write a match or something, if you need the help just ask.

Also, who was it that didn't get there match in on time? And did they tell you it was going to be late? If a member of staff slacks off, doesn't get their match in on time and doesn't notify the rest of the staff about it I think they should get a strike against them, just like if you don't roleplay on time. It's alright if they say theyre going to be a little late cause of something but they way it sounded is that someone just didnt do there match and Adam Freeman had to make up for it.

Anyways I look forward to the show.

JMay187

Reaction score
The Show is posted. I took the match Adam Freeman was suppose to write and I finished it myself.

Adam and I are not going to be the only one doing all the work every week I have been there in the past and I WILL NOT be there again.

We are reevaulting the staff and will prolly be making a change or two.

So if you do want to write let me know asap.

As of now I know about

Quake, Biggs, Connerton, and Miz Mazta 3000.

I will get a pm out to the four i mentioned, but if anybody else has the free time to write at least two matches a week get to me as soon as possible via PM and I will give you a try out.

Qwake

Typical.

Anyways, the show was a little late but it was still a good show, alot of interesting things going on so well done to Adam Freeman and JMay and anyone else that helped out with the show.

Qwake

I was on the list of who he was going to PM to get to write a match, this week you were the only one who didn't give there match in so yeah, you fuck off blueberry.

Also, is everybody taking the rest of the week off and episode 3 begins next week?

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
although it seems like were having a little rest, were not, the staff (likely me and Jmay) will discuss a card and this will be posted to you guys on monday, the show will be posted a week from when the card is posted.

the loss of knicky on the staff due to circumstances out of his control means we are a member down. if anyone wants to RP for character development I can put a thread up if you guys wish.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
seeming as there will be no show on monday next week i think we should get some threads going to keep the activity in the e-fed. any ideas of fun threads, maybe an in character thread where you can all slate each other??

Qwake

Maybe we could have another Power 20 thread or maybe a Power 15 or something since their isn't too many members, but if the staff see it as too much work all the members could vote, they could list their 15 or whatever and then see who's voted where the most to find placings. Something like that, I dunno. I'll still be posting the Predictions thread but I obviously have to wait for next Monday to do so, anybody else have suggestions for something to do in the meantime?

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
seeming as though I won't be writing and I think its unfair on you guys to have nothing this week, I will work on a Power 20 and maybe a MVS (most valuable superstar) of the week thread where you guys vote on who you think is the MVS of the week, if you guys have any of suggestion post them and i'll see what I can do. remember its your E-Fed too

The Rated R CMStar

I say let's have a little fun in the roleplays in the Character Developmental Thread, for instance, I post a roleplay, and it gets answered by another roleplayer, even if we are not in a program or anything like that. Kinda like a Trash Talking all out war, lol