Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
The Deadline is Up and I know for a fact who did not get their rolepaly in.

Out of the 26 Superstars on the card only four did not roleplay.

Thank you very much guys and the staff will deliver a great show to you all.

The FOUR that did not Roleplay:

Harry Hager - Connorten
CMS - The Rated CMStar
Tom McBrady - That Irish Kid
Adam Freeman - Adam.Freeman

Qwake

If Adam Freeman wrote a majority of the Mayhem Show I think he should be given a little extra time to get an RP in, he had to put the show first so it would be kind of harsh to not let him get an RP in. Anyways, I look forward to the show.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i actually didnt write half the show i just offered to do so, I lost my internet connection midweek so was unable to RP in time I had 2 matches and a promo to write and I wrote a match and a promo last night and in middle of doing one now. everythings sorted so I would write half the show if needed next week or whatever week, thanks anyway though Quake.

Reaction score
Great show guys!

A bit blown back by two staggering defeats (Both by my pinfall...ouch) but let's see the next card so I can atleast get on the way to redemption.

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
Great first show guys. Great work all around and it was awesome to see a large majority of returning stars, plus some new star do really well.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice show there guys, I am feeling of doing an RP later for Character Development. lol....

Qwake

Great returning show, it was right on time and it was a very enjoyable read, also a very unpredictable show, I tried to make predictions to myself before reading and got a majority of them wrong lol which is a good thing as it kept me interested. Well done to everybody and I look forward to seeing next weeks card.

JMay187

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem
November 30th, 2009
Bossier City, Louisiana
CenturyTel Center
8:00 P.M. - Eastern Time

Dark Matches

William Andrew Roberts vs. Hayden Arrington

Xtremely Cool vs. Harry Hager & Louis Loiselle

Biggs vs. Tom McBrady

Live Matches

Single's Match

Bobby Storm vs. Mike Williams

Both men came up short last week in their matches and this week one superstar becomes a winner.

Tag Team Match

Young Mannie & Diamante Valentine vs. David Baptie & Josh Jones

During last week's 10-Man Battle Royal there was some teaming up during these four men. This week we get to see which team is better of the two.

IWF Championship Tournament
Qualifying Match

Tony Valentino vs. Bobby King

The IWF Championship Tournament begins who will be the first superstar to advance.

Tag Team Match

Adam Freeman & CMS vs. Jay Raven & Andres De La Hoya

On one side you have two superstars with a past and on the other last week opponents team together. Will either team be able to work together.

Triple Threat Match

Loki vs. Hutt Anderson vs. Nic Stone

Both Hutt Anderson and Nic Stone were victories last week. This week they have a stacked deck with a triple threat match and wild card opponent in Loki.

IWF Championship Tournament
Qualifying Match

Dominick Aviles vs. JD Michaels

Last week both men were victorious who will advance in the chase for the IWF Championship.

*** MAIN EVENT ***

Mr. Enigma vs. Ryan Harrison

Both men managed to pick up the win in stacked odds, who will overcome in single's action tonight.

Roleplays are Due
November 28th, 2009
Midnight - Eastern Time

Reaction score
WOW I FEEL STUPID!!!

This site hasn't been working for me for almost a month. I can't believe I missed the first show back completely.

:(

Qwake

Great card, I'm happy to see that you guys have brought in the Dark Matches, really helps showcase more of the roster. Really excited about my match this week, should be good. Goodluck to the writers, hopefully you keep the good shows coming which shouldn't be a problem.

MizMasta3000

Sweet thanks for giving BPB Fury a week to work the Aaron Ying situation. Great show btw

Rated RJC

Reaction score
First of all, the first show back was awesome. Great work staff and great work to all that roleplayed.

This week's card looks great too, I'm starting my roleplay as soon as I can.

-TJ-

Hutt moving up in the ranks ehh?

It will only be a matter of time before you give him a title shot..... :shifty: