Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
Haha, just noticed that the show date is the 27th... a Tuesday! XD

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Our storyline plans are getting scrapped in a little while since everyone we had plans for decided not to RP this week.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
yes we will. One of our writers failed to send their matches in so I will have to write them up real quick.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I haven't been home a lot recently to write the matches. I had open mats for wrestling yesterday and wasn't home until about 9.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem

May 10th, 2010

St. Louis, MO

St. Louis Arena

Dark Matches:

Aaron Williams vs. AJ Cash

Ray Morrison vs. Mat Jones

Kyle X vs. Nate Storm

Match One:

Nick Dannon vs. David Baptie

Dannon is Vino's protege. He has an exclusive contract with IWF and Vino assigned this match as a "warm up" match for Dannon. Will the protege we know nothing about impress us or will David Baptie, being on the roll he is shut him down.

Match Two:

Xtreme Championship Qualifier 1

Logan Matthews vs. Bradly Jona Kellert

The first round for the Champion's Tournament kicks off with these two. Will they move on to eventually grab the gold?

Match Three:

Adam Freeman vs. Dylan Harris

The returning Adam Freeman made an impact last week attacking Jared Thunder. Has the former IWF Blue Chipper skipped a beat since leaving?

Match Four:

Intercontinental Championship Qualifier 1

Bobby King vs. Rexx Steele

Bobby King is the former Intercontinental champ. To reclaim his gold one day, he must defeat Rexx Steele first. Can he rise to the occasion?

Match Five:
No DQ match

Luke Hades vs. Diamente Valentine
(Gods of the Ring and Red Shield Mafia barred from ringside)

The GOTR/RSM brawls have been ongoing since IWF returned. Now two of these guys get to get their hands on each other.

Match Six:

Joseph Harrington vs. Jeremiah O' Haire

Special request from Vino. He is interested in what these two have to offer IWF.

Main Event:

World Heavyweight Championship Qualifier 1

Sliver V vs. Josh Jones

Tension has been brewing between these two for weeks. They have also been two of the most entertaining and hard-working workers for the company since day one. Now they have the opportunity to raise the stakes of their squabble. Who will go on to have a chance to win the big one?

ALSO:

Adam Freeman addresses the IWF Universe about his actions last week.

Roleplays are due Friday May 7th at 12:00 Midnight.

OOC: If anyone else wants a segment/interview/etc. PM me or Mat.​