Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Lets get on with the show so I can start my reign of awesomeness :shifty:

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Show will be posted by 9:30. Would have been 9:00 but I have to clean my room :)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem

April 27th, 2010

Baltimore, MD

1st Mariner Arena

Match One:

Bradly Jona Kellert vs. Rexx Steele

Kellert was attacked by Steele last Mayhem. Will he get his revenge or will Steele continue to make a name for himself here in IWF?

Match Two:

Mat Jones vs. Kyle X

Two newcomers looking to impress management. Can they do it?

Match Three:

Logan Matthews vs. Joseph Harrington

The returning Logan Matthews goes against newcomer Joseph Harrington. Will Matthews remind us all why he is called the Hardcore Superstar?

Match Four:

Bobby King vs. Dylan Harris vs. David Baptie

Bobby King returns to the ring as both Dylan Harris and David Baptie came off with wins last week. Who will rise on top?

Match Five:

Sliver V vs. Xavier Serikaz (Josh Jones on commentary)

Xavier Serkiaz made his IWF Debut last week brutally beating Silver V and Josh Jones

Match Six:

Nate Storm vs. Marquis Leblanc

Nate Storm returns to IWF after nearly two years. Marquis Leblanc lost last week to David Baptie. Can he overcome the former IWF World Champ?

Main Event:

Luke Hades and Max Alive vs. Any two members of Red Shield Mafia

Last week, The Gods of the Ring and Red Shield Mafia started a brawl slightly interrupted by the blackout. This week, they get to legally beat each other down. Hopefully there are no interruptions this time around.

ALSO:

General Manager Vino Announces the Champions' Tournament Brackets

Comments From:

Jeremiah O' Haire

Ray Morrison

RPs Due Friday the 24th at 12:00 Midnight EST

YoungMannie

Reaction score
WOW It The Deadline Approaching In A Few Hours And Most Of The Ppl Did RP SMH, I Guess This Card Is Gonna Have Etheir Late Rp's Or Short Matches!

-TJ-

Reaction score
No worries, I'm about to finish my rp. Should be posted in a couple of minutes.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Strikes

The Rated "R" Superstar - 1 Strike

Eddie #1 - 1 Strike

Hometown Kid - 1 Strike

Enigma - 1 Strike

Qwake - 1 Strike

Klide - 1 Strike

Maty619 - 1 Strike

This saddens me. For most of you, (ones who weren't debuting) I had plans. Ugh.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, it was just unfortunate timing on my end. I had oral surgery the other day and it ended up throwing my schedule out of whack as it kind of snuck up on me, and backed me into a corner of putting up a rushed and lackluster RP with hours remaining before the deadline. I have a second surgery May 4th/5th, and then the last part probably two weeks later. Either way, I should be fine going forward, as i'm going to try to not sandbag again, to prevent any last second complications to stop me from RP'ing again. Along with trips to my grandparents, but that shouldn't be TOO much of a problem.

So yeah, sorry to Hilbee fan, Mat and MM. and everyone else that RP'd. But I will be back next week, so don't write me out just yet. ;D