Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't start McGOATing around here. I see enough of that shit on Sherdog. When they run something into the ground by god they run it into the fucking ground.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Credit where it's due this is a fantastic shop.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
So Jones is injured and out of 178. On the plus side, it means I might make the rescheduled date.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know Gus is your boy Majour, but I'm sick of hearing he and his camp whine and bitch and moan. He wants to sit out until at least mid-2015 to wait out a title shot? Bitch made. Fight Rumble you punk

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I know Gus is your boy Majour, but I'm sick of hearing he and his camp whine and bitch and moan. He wants to sit out until at least mid-2015 to wait out a title shot? Bitch made. Fight Rumble you punk

I'm not even going to disagree with you on that. He should keep fighting (once he's back from injury) and earn another title shot. He should have got the title last time, but it didn't happen- so he needs to get back in line like everybody else.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He'll fight Rumble I'm pretty sure, can't say I blame him for wanting to avoid it though Rumble is looking like a killer recently. Looks like it could be in Sweden also, who you guys got for that btw? I see Rumble getting boxed up in all honesty Gus hits from weird angles and moves too much for Rumble IMO.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He'll fight Rumble I'm pretty sure, can't say I blame him for wanting to avoid it though Rumble is looking like a killer recently. Looks like it could be in Sweden also, who you guys got for that btw? I see Rumble getting boxed up in all honesty Gus hits from weird angles and moves too much for Rumble IMO.
Rumble can take him down I'm fairly certain. Rumble 5 round decision via superior grappling. He also can end Gus' night at any point, whereas I seriously doubt Gus is finishing Rumble with strikes.

Great fight, fans deserve to see it and the winner would truly deserve a title shot after DC/Jones. Anything less is a lose/lose/lose for everyone involved. If Gus ducks Rumble I feel bad for him, because there is really no other elite 205'r for Rumble to prove himself against.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
On another site I busted out a gem of a post along the lines of "MMA judging is so out of hand these days, one judge had it 29-28 Mack"

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lol i called him warhammer. I think I was staring at the pic too long of her face and thought it looked like he hit her with a hammer.

deepdoop

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
onthegamely.blogspot.com
On another site I busted out a gem of a post along the lines of "MMA judging is so out of hand these days, one judge had it 29-28 Mack"
lol that's so terrible. I love it.

I still pay attention to MMA but regretfully I've become a guy who only watches UFC these days. I used to watch a crapload of MMA but I think I burnt myself out on it. I have a harder time getting pumped for a UFC event, even.

Take last night for example; it was a pretty solid card on paper, with some interesting match-ups. But I ended up watching it until there were about 2 or 3 fights left and then I just didn't care so I went to bed. I guess I missed a pretty terrible main event, but I never liked Bader anyway and feel like he should change his nickname.