Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Impressed? Fuck no. I was screaming at him to get the fuck up. Scared be shitless.

I'm pissed. That first round he made things look easy and Werdum looked... uncomfortable. I don't know how the 2nd round started, was it more of the same before that knee?

Also did you catch any Bellator? A couple of great fights and a shitty main event.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I was like that at the time bit looking back it was impressive. Yeah that was the annoying thing Hunt stuffed him a few times and looked good on the feet (ever time he clipped Werdum it hurt him) This will sound stupid but despite the knee he would have won the round if that makes sense.

I caught the main which was so horrible it was funny. I'll catch up on Brooks vs Chandler and Melvin getting knocked silly in a bit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Brooks/Chandler was really good, I won't spoil it for you but the ending was bizarre.

Melvin looked great before getting knocked over backward stiff as a board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So a typical Manohef fight ? I watched his fight with Robbie not long ago and that seems to sum up his career.

I saw the ending to the fight so don't worry about spoiling it. Well I saw Chandler seem to just call the fight off any idea what happened ?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So a typical Manohef fight ? I watched his fight with Robbie not long ago and that seems to sum up his career.

I saw the ending to the fight so don't worry about spoiling it. Well I saw Chandler seem to just call the fight off any idea what happened ?
Took one right on the temple and I think he literally did not know where he was/what was going on. He looked to the ref and was legit lost... Brooks swarmed him and he just turned his back and covered his head with his hands.

It was a KO but he was still standing. Lights on, nobody home. I've never seen THAT look in a fighter's eye.. Brooks swarmed him and the reaction was like "whoa whoa wtf is this guy doing, he's hitting me! Get this guy off of me!"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Like Maynard vs Diaz 3?
Nooooooot exactly. Maynard was in it mentally, he was just on wobble legs and knew he was finished. I really don't think Chandler knew what was going on.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Must have been placed in the perfect spot. How was the fight before that? Chandler seems to have fallen off pretty quickly.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Must have been placed in the perfect spot. How was the fight before that? Chandler seems to have fallen off pretty quickly.
First round was good, Chandler was patient and picking his spots. After that he got impatient, was too offensive and wore himself out and Brooks just started to pick him apart.

I'm honestly not sure if Chandler is done or if Brooks is that good, but Brooks looks like a top 5 155'r on the planet honestly. He is big, has good movement and is pretty versatile.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not terribly interested in Frankie vs Cub

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I saw a thread this morning on Sherdog "Did Cub take the most damage ever?"

so I guess Frankie really fucked his shit up eh?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So now once McGregor beats up Siver he gets a title shot?

What is next for Frankie? dude is like the JDS of 145