Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Less than a week until the fight and DirecTV is still running ads for Werdum vs Cain lmao.

*Card subject to change

meaning, yo, this card has already been subjected to change

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
How in the blue hell do you manage to go to all of these events?

We had our Christmas vacation booked in Vegas last year before 168 had even been announced, the same goes for this year. Flights to mainland Europe are cheap and two of the events I went were in London anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hunto weighed in at 265 and looked pretty good. I have a weird feeling he clips Werdum.
I'll be checking out the Bellator card until the main event of the UFC PPV.

Melvin Manhoef, King Mo and Chandler vs Brooks. Tito vs Bonnar, who knows lol. UFC undercard is poopy

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'll be checking out the Bellator card until the main event of the UFC PPV.

Melvin Manhoef, King Mo and Chandler vs Brooks. Tito vs Bonnar, who knows lol. UFC undercard is poopy

You heard about Daley \ Lima also speaking of Bellator? That left hook is money. Who's Manohef fighting? His power is freaky.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re Hunt vs Werdum (includes spoilers)

Given Hunts chin and the fact he was blocking most of the shots with his arms it seems an early stoppage. Rogan calling it a KO is stupid as fuck though Hunt was able to respond immediately and seemed to be bridging up. Gotta say Hunt hanging around on the ground in the 1st and dropping him twice was cool as fuck. I'm butthurt but not annoyed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I was so excited in the first round... after the round finished I was like "dude this is it... He is hurting Werdum bad with each shot..."

then my stream got all out of whack, I was trying to find a new one and got it up right in time for the knee that ended it.

I don't think it was a bad stoppage. Herb gave him a lot of time to do something and he really didn't, even if the punches weren't clean.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Apparently Hunt verbally tapped so yeah I can't really dispute it however it looked like he was looking to improve his position just as it was stopped. Hunt hanging out in Werdum's guard for a minute impressed me also.