Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Saunas and workouts in the rubber suits are literally the only way I've seen someone use to shed some weight and that was just like 8 pounds so they could make a specific job in the military the day before shipping off.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Mark Fucking Hunt

probably my favorite fighter going

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tbh I've only seen one Hunt fight, haven't really been into much MMA over the past several years; just recently over the last two months starting to get back into it.. What are some good fights he's been involved in?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Is it even possible to hate Hunt? Even his jesus talk doesn't piss me off.
haha that is a good test of how awesome someone is. I agree, normally I would have been like "wowwww stfu dick" but Hunt got a pass from me on Jesus.

Hunt vs JDS II let's get it. Hunt war wagon all the way to the title

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tbh I've only seen one Hunt fight, haven't really been into much MMA over the past several years; just recently over the last two months starting to get back into it.. What are some good fights he's been involved in?
vs Bigfoot
vs Struve
in K-1 vs Cro Cop, Roy Sefo

and many others

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hunt wants a fight on the upcoming Sidney card... maybe AA?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wand vs Hunto was pretty cool too. Definitely catch the BF fight though. It's one of those with a ton of replay value.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wand vs Hunto was pretty cool too. Definitely catch the BF fight though. It's one of those with a ton of replay value.
I was a little surprised when Brian Stann called it the "Best HW fight in UFC History" during the broadcast, but thinking about it now, it probably was.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watched Hunt vs Nelson earlier today, definitely thought Nelson was gonna pull off the win. But, when the match started and as it was rolling on, I knew Hunt was gonna come out on top and he did. Nice KO!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ignore this if you have not watched Mcgregor Porier yet from UFC 178.

People are saying Dustin through that fight, da fuq I don't doubt Zuffa do some shady ass shit but it clearly bounced off the side / back of his dome. It was a bad call to let that shot go unpunished as it did seem to catch him at the back of the Head but that rule is so badly enforced anyway so doesn't surprise me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I really don't care about people who think it was a fix lol. I assume most of them are trolls, if not they are just blind blueberries. Either way, no concern of mine. It was clearly a clean shot behind the ear, you can see his fist redirected when it bounces off his skull.

As for it being an illegal shot, not really. When you are standing and a guy turns away they aren't going to say it was an illegal punch. That rule is for ground punches and a guy deliberately abusing the back of the head, not a standing punch that your opponent turns the back of his head toward your fist.

Time for Conor to get a wrestler. We need to see his sprawl.