Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't Dana try to get Cyborg before and she turn it down?
Maybe now she'll get a more enticing offer but IIRC the deal she was offered was almost identical to Rousey's.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That was just sad to watch.
It was one of the sadder things I've seen in a cage. Hopefully to god BJ hangs em up for real this time, as he clearly had no desire to be there. And wtf was up with his Rickson Gracie stance and Royce Gracie strategy? gross

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just got around to watching Weidman vs Machida. It was a darn good fight. Both men were incredibly good. I was rooting for Weidman, though. Well done, champ!

Weidman was dominating for the most part of the first three rounds, 'cause Machida was just really keeping his distance...
But then, in the closing minutes of the 4th round, Weidman was getting his ass handed to him by Machida, just like in the first minute or two in the final round (and the final 10 seconds when he was going for the win)... But yeah, Chris really stepped it up in the final 2 mins of the final round and saved his title.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've seen so many "Could Ronda beat up ::insert male fighter here::" threads over the past few days on various sites.

why god why are people so stupid

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Overeem set to fight (demolish) Ben Rothwell

Rashad Evans wants to go to WWE (booo, we want Chael!)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
@seabs @Dolph'sZiggler Either of you boys seen anything from the World Series of Fighting on NBC?

Was thinking of giving them a shot and with it being a pretty young promotion (founded in 2012) catching up shouldn't be that much of a chore.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well Mauler got hurt. That stinks. Cormier stepping in in his place