Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In your opinion, who has the best entrance in MMA?

Fedor ranks highly for me. Pure beast.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
In your opinion, who has the best entrance in MMA?

Fedor ranks highly for me. Pure beast.

Overrated as an entrance IMO his strikeforce entrances were better , guy got pops.

For pure badass it's Hunt walking out with no shirt and plain shorts, just screams alpha. Also Faber vs Aldo at WEC 43 (?)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For me, it is Forrest and Rampage both having perfect entrances before UFC 86's main event.

Now, I was at this event so I am bias, but tell me Rampage and Forrest both don't make perfect entrances here. This UFC match had all the makings of a great wrestling feud. Great entrances, great fight, shit decision. I was the biggest Rampage fan of all time.. probably my favorite MMA fight ever along with Gomi vs Nick Diaz
(hype vid)

\full fight w/ entrances
http://www.fightvideomma.com/2013/08/quinton-jackson-vs-forrest-griffin.html

Reactions: THG?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rampage is hilarious, I loved his feud with Rashad. THEY GONNA BE SOME BLACK ON BLACK CRIME! Also comparing Roy Nelson to the moon.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I remember being shocked at how over Forrest was, becuase I assumed everyone loved Rampage like me. Then when Rampage got boo'd I was like wtf

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rampage is hilarious, I loved his feud with Rashad. THEY GONNA BE SOME BLACK ON BLACK CRIME! Also comparing Roy Nelson to the moon.
This feud, entrance and fight was Rampage's peak. He went crazy after this botched decision and was never the same

he is so fucking intense and the theme is perfect for this entrance. His deliberate pacing vs Forrest's quick jog to the cage (plus Forrest had a perfect theme for him as well) is great

Stopspot

Reaction score
In other news: Tito arrested.

KTLA in Los Angeles reported today that former UFC star Tito Ortiz, who appeared last year in TNA as a member of Aces & Eights, was arrested this morning for suspicion of driving under the influence after crashing his car into a medium on the 405 Freeway. For more, click here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
In other news: Tito arrested.
ejg.gif

Reactions: THG? and Stopspot

Stopspot

Reaction score
Cruz is injured. He has forfeited the belt and it is now Faber vs Barao for the vacant title at UFC 168.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
cool for Urijah. hope he finds a way to keep the second fight more competitive