Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
cliff lee won his 20th game today. he better get the cy young. :eek:sama:

PeepShow

He beat the SOX. :n:

But seriously, that white shit that he always has on his cap is pretty fucking conspicuous. Gagne had it on his hat too when he was so dominating, now Lee has it. Never noticed it until this year either.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol i dont see a problem with him beating the sox. im pretty sure thats a good thing.

and idk what white stuff ur talking about. idk if i just havent noticed it or what...

PeepShow

It's always on the bill of his cap. IDK how anyone couldn't notice it. It's caked on there.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hmmm ya i look in a few pictures and i think i see what u mean. more people probably have it. idk what it is tho...

PeepShow

It's obviously some rosin mixed in with some pine tar, (The brown tint in it) which is illegal by all means.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol he probably would have been caught if hes doing something illegal cause hes not exactly hiding it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Indians beat white sox and victor martinez finally got his first home run of the season! lol. danks didnt make it past the 4th and carmona went to the 5th. they are both on my fantasy team lol so its really not to good for me but i got cliff lee too so thats good...

PeepShow

:n:

God, this happened last year too with Danks. Hope it doesn't continue. Thank God the Twinkies lost.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont know all that much about danks but i dont understand how carmona is doing so bad even tho he got the win tonight. he has consistently been giving up 3-4 runs in 5-6 innings and thats just not good enough for him...