Official Live RAW Discussion Thread 23/01/2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
Haha. Johnny needs a pipe bomb tonight.. God I wish CM Punk would just take him out already. It would be epic, and make the show that much greater..

Wouldn't be surprised if Punk was taken out tonight (or at least looks worse). WWE.COM are saying stuff like "Is it possible for Punk to win?" so it's blatant Punk's going to overcome the odds. Nothing is better than building a PPV up, so Punk will probably get his ass handed to him tonight by some Johnny Ace scheme which sells the Rumble even more.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sage said:
Wouldn't be surprised if Punk was taken out tonight (or at least looks worse). WWE.COM are saying stuff like "Is it possible for Punk to win?" so it's blatant Punk's going to overcome the odds. Nothing is better than building a PPV up, so Punk will probably get his ass handed to him tonight by some Johnny Ace scheme which sells the Rumble even more.

Agreed.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
RAW is also going to end in a Royal-Rumble type brawl to sell the PPV. I hate them, it's just blatantly obvious. But hey, we'll see. Let's hope I'm wrong.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
If only it was me taking Punk out.

You did that at Wrestlemania and Extreme Rules. Save your RKO's for Crayo.

@[Sage] The chances are you're right. We'll see at least one battle royal tonight.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

:lol:

@[seabs] It'll probably end up unfinished and RAW will just end inbetween. In a way I hope Sheamus wins, then he won't win the Rumble!!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Excited for tonight, love how this is on 6 pages an hour before the show starts :rofl:

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
Excited for tonight, love how this is on 6 pages an hour before the show starts :rofl:

Haha just said the same to Crayo, crazy-post-whores.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
im on this tonight guys!

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Wooo Cloud :)

So excited for tonight for some reason. Punk's promo last week made me this way.