Official Live RAW Discussion Thread 23/01/2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
@[RKO] any links are appreciated. In fact, the more the merrier. I might find one website loads faster than the other, or like one better. So all links are appreciated.

Hey, I don't mind any jokes, just be prepared for some back :p.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TheNova said:
@[RKO] any links are appreciated. In fact, the more the merrier. I might find one website loads faster than the other, or like one better. So all links are appreciated.

Hey, I don't mind any jokes, just be prepared for some back :p.

Haha I get them all the time from Xanth don't worry. Being Cornish certainly isn't a luxury ;).

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
RKO said:
PM'd, enjoy. lol

Thank you. I am actually going to load it the same time I load seabs link, then if one stops, the other still loads :).

Thank you both of you.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Is @[Goldberg], @[Tzesi], @[Tombstone Piledriver], @[Crayo], @[seabs]. @[Leojaay], @[CM Punk] all going to be un the thread tonight?

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Woo, a new-commer confirmed for RAW Discussion <3.

You better believe it :)

RKO said:
Is @[Goldberg], @[Tzesi], @[Tombstone Piledriver], @[Crayo], @[seabs]. @[Leojaay], @[CM Punk] all going to be un the thread tonight?

You better be too :p.
Off topic: Followed you on Twitter.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Damn straight I am RKO. Sage will too (told me on MSN). Seabs, you, and Nova are also confirmed. Punk doesn't know, Goldberg doesn't know, I hope Tombstone is and Leojaay normally comes on near the time too :p

No idea on @[Tzesi], don't think he's missed one yet though at all.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
TheNova said:
You better believe it :)

You better be too :p.
Off topic: Followed you on Twitter.
:thumbup:

Crayo said:
Damn straight I am RKO. Sage will too (told me on MSN). Seabs, you, and Nova are also confirmed. Punk doesn't know, Goldberg doesn't know, I hope Tombstone is and Leojaay normally comes on near the time too :p

No idea on @[Tzesi], don't think he's missed one yet though at all.
Good, I want this thread to be the best one yet! :D Also @[Crayo], What do you think Johnny Ace will have up his sleeve after last week?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
:thumbup:

Good, I want this thread to be the best one yet! :D Also @[Crayo], What do you think Johnny Ace will have up his sleeve after last week?

Probably his arm :wink: .

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No idea really. Something about screwing Punk since he's confirmed that's his interests. I can't wait for his segment though, he's Mr Excitement!

@[TheNova] will give you the Twitter award! :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Haha. Johnny needs a pipe bomb tonight.. God I wish CM Punk would just take him out already. It would be epic, and make the show that much greater..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
Haha. Johnny needs a pipe bomb tonight.. God I wish CM Punk would just take him out already. It would be epic, and make the show that much greater..

That's the sign of a great heel. You can't wait for the babyface to beat him up.