Official - Let's all pretend to care about the Olympics thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Get in Mo, great day for Britain, he did the celebration aswell!

Tbh, at the start of the Olympics I would have agreed with the thread title, I would have said I didn't care, but I have really enjoyed it, watched loads of events and got right into it, looking forward to Bolt vs Blake now!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I thought we could sneak a bronze tbh, Brazil have the gold on lock. The only thing that's more certain than that is the US in Basketball.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I thought we could sneak a bronze tbh, Brazil have the gold on lock. The only thing that's more certain than that is the US in Basketball.

Yeah maybe, Britain won 6 golds today, very well done!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That's a great result, I expected Ennis to get it tbh, Mo was 50/50 and Rutherford was a shock tbh. Didn't we pick another up in the cycling also?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Seabs said:
That's a great result, I expected Ennis to get it tbh, Mo was 50/50 and Rutherford was a shock tbh. Didn't we pick another up in the cycling also?
Yeah the women got it. Got to be happy for Ennis like, she comes across really well.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Me too, maybe Mo can get another gold today aswell.

Crayo said:
Same. Semis soon. I have a feeling Blake will take the final.

I want Blake to, just to show Bolt he needs to be more focused because Blake isn't gonna get anywhere near a WR while Bolt can.