Official - Let's all pretend to care about the Olympics thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
tehGamer said:
Haha who saw Abby Wambach get falcon punched?

Yea. Then she scored a goal today and helped us to the semifinals. <3 Abby

she would beat the brakes off that cheap shotting bitch anyway

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Britain's third in the medal rankings, 20 back.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
11da0808b4b8e016bb5a85b1b91edfd0.jpg

Her?

Bumping this pic as the athletics started today and I was watching with my gf and was like fuck me she's fit to which my gf said i would!

:win:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's not competing according to this he's following the weightlifting.

The Olympic Games is used to seeing big performances, but there can be fewer bigger performers at London 2012 than the man who paid the Olympic Park a visit today.

Six foot three, 412lb WWE superstar Mark Henry was in attendance to take in the sights and sounds of the London 2012 Olympic Games.

Henry knows all about life as an Olympian after his time representing Team USA in the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona.

Competing as a weightlifter, Henry gained recognition for his intimidating size and breathtaking strength.

His talents were rewarded three years later when Mark won gold, silver and bronze medals at the Pan American Games.

His successes on the podium did not go unnoticed. Impressed by his sporting achievements, WWE signed Mark Henry in 1996 sparking an illustrious career that is as impressive today as his Olympic performances of old.

Mark continues to follow weightlifting and will be keeping a close eye on this year’s Olympic competition.

Who knows, could the next WWE Superstar be on his radar?

Sauce