Official Jersey Shore Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Jersey Shore Season 4

Hard to believe 3 seasons have aired already. But season 4 starts Thursday in the States on MTV. Anyone else looking forward to it? The season will be the first to be filmed outside of the Jersey Shore, as it'll be based in Florence, Italy.

The trailer for the new season looks great and I can't wait to watch it Friday.

[video=youtube;WV93y5AIrfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV93y5AIrfU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ben

Reaction score
I'll watch but last season was a let down. Concentrated to much on Sammie/Ronnie and it killed the whole season for me. Should be better this year though if they stay away from that relationship and just concentrate on all the stuff that made the show great the first 2 seasons.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Sammy's got a nice new set of tits. They look a lot better, fuller and joocier. I'd hit it.

I can't believe Mike get's KO'd though. If anybody needs to be Ko'd it's Ronnie for being such a chivalrous bitch all the time.

I wish I could get paid millions to make an ass out of myself.

Ben

Reaction score
Drunk single Ronnie is great, shows been good so far this season with the usual stuff happening, need a fight though soon.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Single Ronnie is the fuckin man, I hope Deena & Pauly don't become the Snooki & Vinny of this season and this whole Mike/Snooki suff is terrible.

1z145cm.jpg

Onyx

Reaction score
It would be so funny if they all got deported, because they are too Jersey for Italy lol. But I will admit. I use to hate the show. Now I Love to Hate it :D. But it is a pretty entertaining show. I'm not going to lie about that ^_^"