OFFICIAL GFX LEAGUE PAGE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
Haha this week's PPV may be a bit of a problem lol.

However, I will join officially afterwards, so you can put me on the roster but won't be able to ask me to do anything this week, I'm afraid.

Anyway, two of my better pieces. The first is my most recent one (I think it is one of my best tbh) and the second is one of the better ones I salvaged from a laptop frazzle, also Orton funnily enough.

New_Orton.png

orton.png

If you did want some variety, here's one I did for myself on another forum with my alternative username 'swji'

hbk.png

Klide

Reaction score
^sure man you'll be on the reserves. just tell me around June or something when your not busy and I'll put you in the matches and want not :)

Klide

Reaction score
PPV UPDATE

5ntd28.jpg

Here we go guys, this PPV is our WrestleMania! Here are the CURRENT match ups!

IWF GFX CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
JACHSON (c) VS JWIND

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH - WINNER MOVES TO THE RAGE BRAND AND GETS A IWF GFX TITLE SHOT AT THE NEXT PPV CYBER X!
LUBAY VS THE SHOWSTOPPER VS SNACKZ

ITS NOT TO LATE TO JOIN SO JOIN NOW AND BECOME A PART OF HISTORY!

Klide

Reaction score
^Exactly :). If you want to be in the ULTIMATE GRAPHIX CARD tomorrow is the last day to join.

Beer

Reaction score
..and I dont care. These are graphics for a wrestling forum on the internet, not an actual official poster for a video game. I dont take it seriously.

If I was you, I'd seriously care. That piece shows a serious lack of basic intelligence. If you were anyone with an ounce of self respect and intelligence, you'd never put that piece of shit on a forum.

Toddy

Reaction score
I haven't made many Graphics recently so I want to get back into graphics and since I only recently got Photoshop working here are some of my recent ones.

I fully expect to be in the mid card show though.

SierraSig.png

UT14.png

1chiban

Reaction score
Ahh VersaEmerge fan are we?

1chiban

Reaction score
I'm a fan - I have a thing for these bands with female lead singers apparently. Which reminds me - found another called Automatic Loveletter. Only heard one song, but lead singer seems to have an awesome voice.

Klide

Reaction score
I haven't made many Graphics recently so I want to get back into graphics and since I only recently got Photoshop working here are some of my recent ones.

I fully expect to be in the mid card show though.

SierraSig.png

UT14.png

K you'll join the triple threat making it a fatal 4 way

Reaction score
If I was you, I'd seriously care. That piece shows a serious lack of basic intelligence. If you were anyone with an ounce of self respect and intelligence, you'd never put that piece of shit on a forum.

First of all, I made that shit when I was bored. If I were you, i'd go outside and do some activities instead of trolling this forum all day looking for people to insult to make your low self esteem go higher. Its pretty obvious you have no friends, is this what you do on your time? Surfing through a wrestling forum insulting people? Really?? Do everyone a favor and get some REAL hobbies you stupid waste of life.

Beer

Reaction score
First of all, I made that shit when I was bored. If I were you, i'd go outside and do some activities instead of trolling this forum all day looking for people to insult to make your low self esteem go higher. Its pretty obvious you have no friends, is this what you do on your time? Surfing through a wrestling forum insulting people? Really?? Do everyone a favor and get some REAL hobbies you stupid waste of life.

You deduced all this from just two posts. Bravo my good friend, bravo.

...god...

Reaction score
My self-esteem is prutty low.

LOLOLROLFORLFOL.