OFFICIAL GFX LEAGUE PAGE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
Ok I decided to make some changes to the league. Mainly with the roster! So if you want to join/stay with the league please post here and together post 2 of your best work! This will allow me to determine which brand you guys are headed to. The Brands are RAGE and ShowDown! ShowDown! being the new/mid card and RAGE will be veteran/main eventers.

Also there will be a schedual up date, from time to time.
As of now we have planned 2 ppv's this month continuing to May.
-CyberX - this PPV will be similar to Cyber sunday where you guys get to vote for the stipulations.
-ULTIMATE GRAPHIX -This PPV is our WrestleMania!

So please post here your best 2 work. And ENJOY! :)

ROSTERS

acu16o.jpg

- Jachson (c)
- Jwind
- SnackZ

9gzxok.jpg

- Metallik
- THE Rendgade Diesel
- MrHaze
- Toddy
- Weebo
- Klide
FREE AGENT/RESERVES
*1chiban

*Dont Be offended by what show your on. Reasons may be because the balence between brands and/or im still experimenting. Note these are not the final roster positions, they may change as time progresses and there is no B or A show!

UPCOMING PPV!

5ntd28.jpg

ibvzpe.jpg

Reaction score
Im in. But theres a slight chance I might not participate. Ive made more gfx but these are the only 2 on my pc,

ndalts.jpg

2ur1bit.jpg

Lubay

Reaction score
I'm in, I'll post the 2 most recent on my photo bucket.

ACsigb-1.png

cmnewpunksig2.png

SnackZ

Reaction score
the B show? Really Klide?????? Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly???? Don't you know that:

I am SNACKZ......

And I'M AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

1chiban

Reaction score
Will join - BUT it depends on how often we are expected to gfx. I have a busy period at Uni from now until June.

EDIT: Will post work upon confirmation of the schedule.

Klide

Reaction score
Will join - BUT it depends on how often we are expected to gfx. I have a busy period at Uni from now until June.

EDIT: Will post work upon confirmation of the schedule.
you can have an undrtaker schedual (show up once in a while) for now I guess just as long as you can make this weeks ppv which should be set till we get more people.