Official Football Discussion Thread 2012/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Please tell me one of you saw Steven Pressley's interview on the Football League Show last night.

Scariest man ever.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Does anyone else think Sunderland appointing De Canio is a April Fools Joke?

Hey I am not complaining it maybe the final nail in their coffin which is good news for my team..

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Not really. Given how hard their fixtures coming up are it could be a stroke of genius that'll re-motivate the team with his passion and insanity.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ugh another wasted opportunity for QPR. Always want Australians to do well in the PL but did Schwarzer really have to save that penalty. Still need at least three more wins to survive from the final seven games which won't happen.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Ugh another wasted opportunity for QPR. Always want Australians to do well in the PL but did Schwarzer really have to save that penalty. Still need at least three more wins to survive from the final seven games which won't happen.

Well you can start this weekend by beating Wigan for us?!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Great weekend for Villa all round. The win and performance at Stoke was one of the high points of the whole campeign, and Lowton's goal possibley GOTS. Other results went our way too, there is still a bit of work to be done, but we are almost there. Another four points should do it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Cardiff are up (finally!), Bristol City are down, and Everton still have not won at Arsenal in 16 years. Should be a great end to the season.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
So RVP went into GOAT mode and United were crowned champions. With the title now wrapped at least there's still alot of stuff to be settled with regards to 3rd and 4th between Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs and relegation with a bunch of clubs involved however i'd mark like crazy if it went down to the last game between Villa/Wigan with the loser getting relegated.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I will be sick if RVP gets a guard of honour at the Emirates on Sunday...have a feeling Fergie will puss out and rest him though.

Oh and :lol: :lol: fucking Villa :lol: :lol:

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I will be sick if RVP gets a guard of honour at the Emirates on Sunday...have a feeling Fergie will puss out and rest him though.

I'd still rather a guard of honour over a title win at our place though. As painful as it will be to see RVP get the guard of honour at the Emirates at least the moment will be forgotten about more quickly than if they won the league here. That would have been even more salt in the wounds.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

What planet are you living on? We lost three nil to possibly the best team in the league how can you tease me over that, if we beat Sunderland monday I won't give a shit about that result.

Aniking

Reaction score
[/B]

What planet are you living on? We lost three nil to possibly the best team in the league how can you tease me over that, if we beat Sunderland monday I won't give a shit about that result.

It's Cork. He thinks his opinion matters.

Looking forward to the United game this weekend. I'm hoping that they don't come out hellbent on winning the match and just sit back on the fact they won the title last week. We've been on a good run recently, but if United are on their game I struggle to see us beating them.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Looking forward to the United game this weekend. I'm hoping that they don't come out hellbent on winning the match and just sit back on the fact they won the title last week. We've been on a good run recently, but if United are on their game I struggle to see us beating them.

I fancy you to get a result acutally, your in really good form and still have something to play for whereas Utd had been dropping points even before wrapping the title up. 1-1 is my prediction.

Aniking

Reaction score
I fancy you to get a result acutally, your in really good form and still have something to play for whereas Utd had been dropping points even before wrapping the title up. 1-1 is my prediction.

I see the draw coming too, which is what I mean by "I struggle to see us beating them" just to clarify. I probably should've added that.

I would be stoked with a win as it'd be huge for us in our bid to finish in the Top 4 as this is our only game left that isn't definitely winnable. After this we've got QPR (A), Wigan (H) and Newcastle (A) which we'll go in as the favourites in all of them. It doesn't mean we'll definitely leave each one with the 3 points as you never know what can happen, but that's a more likely scenario than the United game.

More than 1 point against United is a bonus, any less than 3 against the others is a disappointment. 12 points would be awesome, 10 is the minimum target, but any less and our fate won't be in our hands.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige

See you at the match on Sunday mate!

Oh wait.....you've never been.

Status
Not open for further replies.