Official Football Discussion Thread 2012/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Giroud and Podolski. Two absolute flops, eh?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Meanwhile Arsenal look like being the only English team to win in the CL this week, with cork making a correct prediction (for once). I bet he's delighted that a full strength Arsenal squad can beat a poor side who got rid of their good players in the summer. Real achievement.

As opposed to losing to a team whos best player is Emmanuel Eboue?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GTFO with your sour grapes.

As for Benitez, well as long as he wastes millions of Chelsea's money on flops like he did at Liverpool, he's fine by me.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
As opposed to losing to a team whos best player is Emmanuel Eboue?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GTFO with your sour grapes.

As for Benitez, well as long as he wastes millions of Chelsea's money on flops like he did at Liverpool, he's fine by me.

Not sour grapes at all. You're the idiot who runs your mouth in here week in week out and 99% of the time is made to look like a fool. Even this week you somehow managed to make yourself look like a fool with your prediction that Galatasaray would THRASH us, when it actually ended 1-0. Sure, I'm kinda disappointed with the loss, but is it the end of the world, no? And it's certainly not an embarrassment like you make it out to be. Unlike you, we'd already qualified for the group stage the last game week, and Fergie used it as an opportunity to give a lot of youth a run out. Many of them had never played in Europe before, and I hear it was our 3rd youngest side ever fielded in the CL, so I really don't see what's so bad about us losing 1-0 to the Turkish champs who had a lot more to play for than we did.

As for Giroud and Podolski? Both proving themselves now, but I'm wondering how long it will be until the feeder club that Arsenal is sells them on along with Walcott.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
:lol:

You constantly bring up my name in every post then moan when I dare to respond......whos the real idiot here? You give as good as you get so don't get lemon and play the victim.

Also you said Montpellier sold all their best players, well no Belhanda is still there, plus if you want to play semantics then Galatasaray sold their best player (Arda Turan) and replaced him with one of the all time worst Arsenal wingers in Eboue.

I watched the match and they camped in your half, had twice the amount of shots and hit the bar twice. I'd say it was a comprehensive beating tbh.

Lewb

Reaction score
No matter how Giroud and Podolski started domestically they were always going to perform well in the Champions League. Montpellier are nothing to brag about though, had nothing about them last night. Good goal from Podolski though.

Think Benitez will work his defensive wonders on Chelsea I really do, but he's not going to be the spark that gets Torres to be a world beater again. It just doesn't happen. If you want proof have a look how Jay Bothroyd's doing now he's back with Dave Jones.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Expect Rafa to do a solid job there with his experenice and tectical mind, think he will be aware of just what he is walking into and the fact it maybe short term so in many ways he has nothing to lose. January might be interesting as Chelsea are one of those clubs who need to get themselves in order for next seasons finaclly fair play, not sure he will get much money.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Keith Chelsea are not in debt and they had a profit announced just recently. Perhaps the only good news to come out of that Club recently.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
But that "profit" excluded their purchases of Oscar, Hazard etc

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Financial Fair Play is a joke, nobody will follow it through.

Man City and PSG already exploited loopholes by signing half a billion worth of frauduelent sponsorships through their owners companies. Mike Ashley could give Pardew £500m to spend and say it's through Sports Direct's naming rights, for example.

Rafa is a shit tactician btw, where are you getting this stuff from. Most his trophies were won on flukes lol, look at the 2006 FA Cup final or the Champions League against convicted match fixers.
[MENTION=39]Keith[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Financial Fair Play is a joke, nobody will follow it through.

Man City and PSG already exploited loopholes by signing half a billion worth of frauduelent sponsorships through their owners companies. Mike Ashley could give Pardew £500m to spend and say it's through Sports Direct's naming rights, for example.

Rafa is a shit tactician btw, where are you getting this stuff from. Most his trophies were won on flukes lol, look at the 2006 FA Cup final or the Champions League against convicted match fixers.
@Keith

Does Mike Ashley even have that sort of money? lol.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Cork you better hope Fincally fair play is not a joke because it might give Arsenal an edge over the likes of the manchester clubs
and Chelsea.

Chelsea are in debt it is just that it is managable debt, even if that wasn't the case it would still limit a club like that when those rules come into play.

And you can't have the success Benatiz has had and be lucky that is a bit like saying Wenger was lucky because
of that back four already being in place.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Fuck Harry Redknapp going to QPR, I wanted those cunts to get relegated but no doubt he'll pull his magic and get them out of trouble especially with how many shit teams there are this year.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I am, but they're just a shit club. Full of average players bar a select few that were bought in by a Blue manager and constantly bringing in all these players like they're some hot shot club.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
And you can't have the success Benatiz has had and be lucky that is a bit like saying Wenger was lucky because
of that back four already being in place.

Wenger led us to 49 games unbeaten, Rafa won 2 trophies via penalty shoot out, come on now no comparison there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.