Official Final Resolution Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
I'll punish myself sometime soon, watch this match again, and keep track of every move Hardy did.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
You people actually expected better from Jeff Hardy? He probably doesn't even know where he is right now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
More like went below the exceptions I had for him which were very low.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
After reading the results it seems as if there was 3-4 good matches on this PPV after all. I'll definitely give this a watch at some point but I'm like 4 shows behind on TNA so I gotta watch those first.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
F4WOnline.com has confirmed that Jeff Hardy was almost stripped of the TNA Title at the Final Resolution PPV due to concern about his condition. As it turns out, TNA decided to stick with their original plan and Hardy ended up retaining the title.

According to sources of PWTorch.com, Hardy was said to be "hammered" but wasn't bad enough to the point where the company would release him.
What a joke :lol:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Don't believe that worth a shit. Sounds like something Pyro would write just to get more bad heat on Jeff.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Right, because I actually have to TRY to embarass Jeff. He doesn't do that enough himself...

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Whose to say Jeff was even drunk? He just had a kid. Babies are known to be colicky (sp?) and cry all night keeping their parents awake most of if not all night long. Maybe he got to the PPV and had a quick nap before his match to get in a little bit of sleep.

Reaction score
Please, it's not like it isn't the first time that Jeff has been in this state at a show, and he can fuck off with the travel schedule and baby excuse that is being thrown around. I thought TNA had the dream schedule?

There's putting up with the baby making noise etc, but getting yourself into a condition of drunkenness that has people wanting to pull you from the mainevent of a PPV is pretty shocking. Stupid Hardy, and stupid TNA for keeping the piece of shit, although after the court case they maybe {hopefully} won't be able to keep him and he can be the "enigma" whilst getting piledriven in the showers.

I thought they'd of learnt their lesson after his first run, and employing Hall and Waltman

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not gonna say the baby isn't a valid excuse but when it comes to Jeff giving him the benefit of the doubt is pretty damn hard to do.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Please, it's not like it isn't the first time that Jeff has been in this state at a show, and he can fuck off with the travel schedule and baby excuse that is being thrown around. I thought TNA had the dream schedule?

There's putting up with the baby making noise etc, but getting yourself into a condition of drunkenness that has people wanting to pull you from the mainevent of a PPV is pretty shocking. Stupid Hardy, and stupid TNA for keeping the piece of shit, although after the court case they maybe {hopefully} won't be able to keep him and he can be the "enigma" whilst getting piledriven in the showers.

I thought they'd of learnt their lesson after his first run, and employing Hall and Waltman

You obviously have never gone days without sleep due to a baby (or any other reason) because days without any sleep can make you seem as if you are in a drunken state.

Reaction score
There's a significant difference between having no sleep and being drunk off your face. I've gone plenty of days without sleep (mainly pulling all nighers for uni assignments) and not once been thought of as being so out of it that people would want to send me home.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Some people have different experiences because it has happened to me.

Reaction score
Ok, it may of happened to you, but this is Jeff Hardy we are speaking about. A known drunken drug addict who's facing felony charges of possession or w/e he's charged with. I guess Scott Hall is just tired from his schedule too yeah?

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
If TNA weren't stupid enough to put the title on him in the first place then scenarios like this wouldn't arise. Wonder if for example Styles or Joe turned up like that?