**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Everyone in Holland sucked balls except VDV, who was great. They deserve to go home tbh.

Now Portugal vs. Chezchchzc Republic shall be interesting one.

I'd chuckle if Greece would beat Germany.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lol, Sneijder was awesome for 3 matches, bro.. He's the only one who had their usual form..

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Very happy the best football country in the world finished with 9 points and the Dutch ended with 0 points. That's what you get when you have arrogant players LOL.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Very happy the best football country in the world finished with 9 points and the Dutch ended with 0 points. That's what you get when you have arrogant players LOL.

:dafuq:

Boateng, Schweini, Gomez, Muller and Lahm are pretty arrogant too, but that's just German temperament..

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I disagree, those players are very modest like most Germans. They never brag a lot. Schweinsteiger even said Germany would beat Denmark for Holland. Dutch players/team would never say that. While a man like vdv says only good players germany has are schweinsteiger oezil and goetze lOL.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Lol, Sneijder was awesome for 3 matches, bro.. He's the only one who had their usual form..

He sure did bro! What's the use of all the 15-20 chances he created when they lost all games.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I disagree, those players are very modest like most Germans. They never brag a lot. Schweinsteiger even said Germany would beat Denmark for Holland. Dutch players/team would never say that. While a man like vdv says only good players germany has are schweinsteiger oezil and goetze lOL.

Funny, that same player insulted Chelsea's style on the way up to the final, mocked England's manager, mocked England's playing style and Captain... Bastian is an absolute tool and I'm glad it was his penalty that raped Bayern.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Funny, that same player insulted Chelsea's style on the way up to the final, mocked England's manager, mocked England's playing style and Captain... Bastian is an absolute tool and I'm glad it was his penalty that raped Bayern.

Bayern didn't care. Germans love to play for 2nd place.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
But Chelsea's and England's playing style are indeed ugly and are being criticized by many, even Johan Cruijff shared his light on this tactic. Furthermore, Schweinsteiger met Abramovich in the German training camp a few days and had a nice talk. The Germans are the most modest squad in world football and always 'praise' their opponents at pre-match conferences.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But Chelsea's and England's playing style are indeed ugly and are being criticized by many, even Johan Cruijff shared his light on this tactic.

Yet another German sticking in his nose in someone elses job. Who are the Germans to critique style? Arguably the most "solid" and "defensive" team the world has ever seen at the international stage, that's not a bad thing. You're no Spain, not even close. If your style was better you'd actually win more instead of coming 2nd or 3rd.