**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm on the Germany game. I think the announcer just said if Denmark gets a winner that Denmark/Portugal go through? That doesn't sound right, but my oh my would it be hilarious if it were.

Yep its true, but if England dont win the Euros (which they wont) i want Germany to win soooo, that aint good.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh I'm impressed with Portugal. They only have Ronaldo, Pepe, Contrao and Nani who are decent, the rest are below average and so far they've had an unlucky loss against the Germans, beat Denmark and now Holland. They'll beat the Czecks and get to the semi's imo.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Van Persie looks absolutely s***, he has for ages now though

Crayo said:
Tbh I'm impressed with Portugal. They only have Ronaldo, Pepe, Contrao and Nani who are decent, the rest are below average and so far they've had an unlucky loss against the Germans, beat Denmark and now Holland. They'll beat the Czecks and get to the semi's imo.

This, not good for England cos we either have Germany or Portugal in the semis with the Germans having Greece, Germany will win the whole thing imo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If we don't storm Ukraine by a few goals, we'll be having Spain in the quarters mate, so I don't see us getting through to the semi's :(.

Let's hope Rooney shows why he's the best.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If we don't storm Ukraine by a few goals, we'll be having Spain in the quarters mate, so I don't see us getting through to the semi's :(.

Let's hope Rooney shows why he's the best.

I dont know man, i just have a feeling, one i never get about England, i think Walcott might come good and surprise everyone, on his day he can beat absolutely anyone COME ON ENGLAND!