**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The only Dutch player who is allowed to score is RVP. shouldn't have taken Eriksen off either, he's a decent player.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jose isn't online anymore.. I hope he didn't off himself.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I want to pick up Llorente for RVP, but I feel like if I do they will wind up starting Torres.

Guess I can wait and see who they start and pick them up after.

Crayo said:
So disappointed with the Dutch. In fact, I don't think they'll get out the group.

Nope.

My man Alexi Lalas called Portugal coming through instead of Holland and I lol'd @ him. NEVER AGAIN ALEXI. NEVER AGAIN.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I was also close with Llorente, but I'm sure Torres is starting. I might swap out RVP tomorrow and put in Torres again or perhaps Gomez.

I'll probably just see who starts and who plays better and pick them up. or I may go with Silva

one thing for sure, RVP's candy ass is history. 4 fucking points? HIS SCORE GETS MULTIPLIED BY 2 FFS.

I shouldn't have let my fanboyism come into play. He is a boss for Arsenal, but he never comes up big for the Dutch

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea he's a sexy beats yes/no homo, whichever works for me.

Definitely rooting for Portugal being a CR/Nani fanboy and having Almeida on my team.