Official Divisions Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Just to keep tabs on who's where when. To be updated accordingly.

NON-BELT CONTENDERS
Multiplex
Michael Black
Brandon Banks
Kid Kash
Cory Allen
Andrew Sanders
Aaron Asterisk (?)
Heath Venomous (?)

INTERNATIONAL TITLE

CHAMPION - Eric Snow

#1 CONTENDER - TBD

Zasalamel
Abram Vance
Jacqui M
Raiden Blaze
Nicky Trix
Billy Young
Henri Calvash
John McHenry (?)
Aaron Asterisk (?)
Heath Venomous (?)
Lord Vycious (?) (if he starts to compete regularly)
My third guy who will come in at Riot Act

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPIONS - TBD

#1 CONTENDERS - TBD

The Greasers (Mercy and Indiana)
RipperCussions
The Bradley Boyz
The Aussies (Robbo and Jason)
The LWO

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPION - Syn

#1 CONTENDER - Drew Alexander

Zach Bronko
Slim (?)
John McHenry (?)

PREDATOR/HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP (to be introduced the PPV after Riot Act?)
Zasalamel
Abram Vance
Andrew Sanders
My third guy
Kid Kash
Heath Venomous (?)
Robbo (?) (maybe Andrew will be interested when he hears about it)
Multiplex (?)

Thoughts? Methinks too many people are running for International, it's going to make a mess...anyone who shouldn't be there yet or anymore?

As you can see there is more than enough fodder for the new belt, too... :)

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I think Snow and Vance could also be in the heavyweight division. We need more heavyweight contenders so they can be two that float between the two. Cause we do need guys on the upper tier if the midcard/lower main event to keep the relevance of the international title.

BDC

Reaction score
I think Snow and Vance could also be in the heavyweight division. We need more heavyweight contenders so they can be two that float between the two. Cause we do need guys on the upper tier if the midcard/lower main event to keep the relevance of the international title.

Yeah, SNOW gives it legitimacy and offers a true challenge. If he holds it too long, we could set up a chance for him to move up. VANCE definitely wants a piece of SNOW...check this message out:

KING
I was going to pitch something like this:
-Vance cuts a deal backstage with Bronko/King to ally with the PWA in exchange for a shot at Snow (and to bring the belt to the ACW side), and on the other side, pledge to Snow that he'll watch his back and make sure he keeps the belt b/c he's seen potential in the guy and could help him out with all his experience.
-Then, Vance would play both sides. He'd go to ringside with Snow to help him out, and tell Bronko/King that he was just setting things up to eventually screw Snow over.

I think it could work with the match, assuming I RP well enough to place in the top two or three. If Vance wins, he plays it off like he's only interested in putting Snow over and giving him a platform to shine (but at the PPV, actually guns for the belt and has PWA guys interfere for him). If he takes second or third, he calls for vengeance against whoever won the shot and helps Snow take him out at the PPV to bide his time before getting his own shot.*

What do you think? I'd need your approval, and we'd have to pitch the concept to Ben to see if he'd be on board. Just so you don't think I'm an egotistical psycho haha, I planned this out before I knew about the battle royale, I definitely don't expect an automatic shot at all, but I'd like to get Vance in the title picture (and I'm saying this knowing that everyone wants their character there lol). Get back to me when you get a chance!

Now I'm not saying we use any of this, but he's definitely one of those guys who will be solid enough for the big time. If I was writing this or working this (Which I'm glad we aren't BTW), I would put my bets on Vance or Jacqui or (For a darkhorse PWA surprise) Billy Young! Kinda glad we aren't writing that. Can't wait to see what happens.

AS for Bronko in the title picture...read my rps for his match and tell me what I'm ready for... :winning:

Pete

Reaction score
King, what do you think about this? Prime?

I'd put Multiplex into the Predator/Hardcore division at this point, along with Michael Black and Kid Kash.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
INTERNATIONAL TITLE

CHAMPION - Eric Snow

#1 CONTENDER - TBD

Zasalamel
Abram Vance
Jacqui M
Raiden Blaze
Nicky Trix
Billy Young
Henri Calvash
John McHenry
Aaron Asterisk (?)
Heath Venomous (?)
Lord Vycious (?) (if he starts to compete regularly)
My third guy who will come in at Riot Act

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPIONS - TBD

#1 CONTENDERS - TBD

The Greasers (Mercy and Indiana if he returns)
RipperCussions
The Bradley Boyz
The LWO

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPION - Syn

Zach Bronko
Eric Snow
Nicky Trixx (?)
John McHenry (?)

Zasalamel
Abram Vance
Andrew Sanders
My third guy
Kid Krazy
Heath Venomous (?)
Multiplex
Avalanche (when he finally debuts probably 2-6 weeks)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Kid Kash=Kid Krazy???

I updated the lists (barely) But this does look good and I think it'll be nice to have this to reference we should actually number it to see who would be ready to move up to another division like Trixx is borderline just cause we're starting to weed out the Main Event and it's really becoming the cream thats rising.

The_King

Reaction score
I think the major problem we're going to face is the need for main eventers. I do agree with Trix/Snow being moved up, but I wouldn't be shocked if they trade the international belt, tying them up. Any suggestions on this front on who to bump up? And we have to consider that having McHenry as GM and a World Title competitor may not be the greatest idea, despite the fact that Prime deserves it.

Do we want to add a third singles title so quickly? If so, we need to really build this belt, maybe two months worth of storylines, just so it doesn't become the bottom feeder belt and is a clear equal to the International title.

Also, I completely agree with Prime's divisions. Exactly how I would've broke it down!

Finally, we might need to be careful about staff dominating the title divisions (which seems like that could be a problem). Vance is fighting for an IC shot at Riot Act. Bronko/McHenry seem to be the next logical choices for the HW title. RipperCussions/LWO are vying for the tag belts. And finally, Baz/Vance/Avalanche are in the potential Predator division. The worse thing that could happen would to have the staff dominating the titles. It just never turns out well haha.

Pete

Reaction score
Well we have a good enough crop of people here that that won't happen. Syn is a solid champion. so is Snow, and the Bradley Boys are coming up on the outside of the Tags division. Plus International has so many people - Asterisk, Raiden, Banks - who can win and aren't Staff! And if we do bring in Hardcore (while I expect Baz to win it :D ) there will be Venomous, Multiplex, Krazy, Avalanche, maybe even Reynolds and Black, to at least make it a challenge (remember those Hardcore bouts on ITR, Beedz? No wonder the only times Baz wasn't Champion was when he was doing something else! :p)

That's what I'm liking about ACW, the standard is SO much higher than on ITR! The fact that I'm not winning easily should tell you as much.

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
I agree that we have so many people (correction, good people haha) that it hopefully shouldn't be a problem, but I think we need to keep an eye on it just in case. I know that has always been a huge issue when staff RPs (especially because we have a bigger staff).

Anyways, back on topic, wanna' start planning out a direction for the hardcore/Predator division during Riot Act?

Pete

Reaction score
I guess as long as we don't all hold them all at the same time, it'll be fine. Besides, you know me - if shit starts to stir, I'm always willing to work a match and throw a belt or two :)

There's also not much you can do when 3/4 of one of your divisions (Tag) is Staffers or Mods. KIF had a definite chance if he had stayed (he was about to enter a huge feud with me, and get his push) but he left at random...

And yeah, I actually wonder if we should introduce Predator before Tag, but guess it's too late now huh?

Pete

Reaction score
INTERNATIONAL TITLE

CHAMPION - Eric Snow

#1 CONTENDER - Nicky Trix

Abram Vance
Jacqui M
Raiden Blaze
Aaron Asterisk
Heath Venomous
Solomon White (?)
Brandon Banks
Michael Black

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPIONS - TBD

#1 CONTENDERS - TBD

The Greasers (Mercy and Indiana if he returns)
RipperCussions
The Bradley Boyz
The LWO

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPION - Syn

Zach Bronko
Eric Snow
Nicky Trixx
John McHenry (?)

Abram Vance
Andrew Reynolds
"Working Class Hero" Barry Jones (yes, King, you called it! :p)
Kid Krazy
Heath Venomous
Multiplex
Avalanche (when he finally debuts probably 2-6 weeks)
Cory Allen (if he returns)

Edited to remove people who seem to be AWOL and characters who are going away (like Vycious, whom I don't want competing). Added Cory Allen in there, but don't know if it's worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BDC

Reaction score
Finally, we might need to be careful about staff dominating the title divisions (which seems like that could be a problem). Vance is fighting for an IC shot at Riot Act. Bronko/McHenry seem to be the next logical choices for the HW title. RipperCussions/LWO are vying for the tag belts. And finally, Baz/Vance/Avalanche are in the potential Predator division. The worse thing that could happen would to have the staff dominating the titles. It just never turns out well haha.

Yeah, a two edged sword. But I would like to make a comment out in the open FROM STAFF that we are a competitive fed and that the management will be competing, but they will have nothing to do with the grading of their own matches. That is up to the others. FAIR AND BALANCED.

BUT, I agree with Pete that, if push comes to shove, I'll work a match to push someone else. No fed wars here and no egos. But would just like to be given the chance to compete a little.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah, a two edged sword. But I would like to make a comment out in the open FROM STAFF that we are a competitive fed and that the management will be competing, but they will have nothing to do with the grading of their own matches. That is up to the others. FAIR AND BALANCED.

BUT, I agree with Pete that, if push comes to shove, I'll work a match to push someone else. No fed wars here and no egos. But would just like to be given the chance to compete a little.

Cause Fair and Balanced has a good feeling to it. Really...Really... Fox news?

I get what your saying but do not word it like that lol. If it becomes an issue we should site that we don't judge our own matches. and perhaps we should determine winner by committee as opposed to just the writer deciding?

The_King

Reaction score
I didn't think the staff as champions would be a problem, but I thought I'd mention it haha. Yeah, I'm all game for throwing matches to put guys over.

In terms of judging, I'd say only title matches by committee because time zone issues could cause things to slow down.