*Official Booker T to TNA? Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Yea I merged your thread dude, sorry, I am stickying the Booker T thread because it's so popular.

PLUS ANY BOOKER T INFORMATION THAT YOU PERSONALLY THINK BELONGS IN THIS THREAD.

NO SPOILERS! (Neg Reps will be issued and not just once either, it's totally to my own discretion, I hate spoilers, and they belong in the spoilers section.)

dstebbins

Reaction score
What are you sorry about? Didn't I specifically say I didn't care whether you merged it or not? What are you apologizing for?

Rell

Reaction score
TNA Ran this code during their online videos

http://www.11t11n07a.com/

and when you make the puzzle you get this..

tnapuzzletk1.jpg

It says these words backwards:
Borden
Huffman
Genesis
November 11th

Yup....Huffman is Bookers last name

btw, I swagger jacked this information from another site :D

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
*just did the puzzle himself because puzzles are fun*

Didn't realize the arrow keys rotated pieces. :p

Anyway, awesome! Booker would bring huge publicity to TNA. :D

xtremebadass

well Booker T is here, now what will TNA do with him? I am pissed Sharmell is there...bitch.

Wordlife

^lol yeah man, Booker was pretty sweet yesterday at Genesis. He hit the spin-a-roonie, and the crowd went NUTS. But they still lost :(

But anyways, what do you do with him now? And please, he should really lose the Sharmel gimmick, even though its his wife, who gives a fuck, I mean come on.

xtremebadass

He did the Spinarooni man? Thank god he is not fucking King Booker of Tools anymore, jeez i hated that crap

Reaction score
ye that king booker gimmick was seriously annoying but sharmell I thought was pretty funny especially when she started fighting with karen maybe those two could fued with each other lol but what is up with what they called the scissors kick they called it a X kick? doesnt have quite the same ring to it

JHar888

Reaction score
I'm proud of TNA. They revolved the whole show around discovering the "mystery partner." Also, Nash looked good. (ring ability-wise) And when Booker T, not King Booker came out, the WHOLE iMPACT! Zone was in shock. That truly was one of the best things TNA has ever done.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^I think that was canned heat. Everyone knew it was going to be Booker; anyone who didn't is a fucking moron.

therazar

Reaction score
I'm proud of TNA. They revolved the whole show around discovering the "mystery partner." Also, Nash looked good. (ring ability-wise) And when Booker T, not King Booker came out, the WHOLE iMPACT! Zone was in shock. That truly was one of the best things TNA has ever done.

was that your first tna ppv? thats basically all they do when they have a "Huge star/announcement"