Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Changed my team for week two. I'm happy with it now, apart from having to sacrifice Aguero. Will post a screenie later.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Anyone else watching Newc v Spurs?

@[Vince McMahon] are you a Newcastle fan?

fuck football :haha:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I see Tottenham lost, a very weird start to the season indeed, well.. weird for most clubs.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Spurs lost on penalty :upset: Good game from both sides but weird start to the season as Lacky pointed out.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Spurs lost on penalty :upset: Good game from both sides but weird start to the season as Lacky pointed out.

It was typical Spurs (not sure if you watched it). Started wonderfully and played some awesome football in Barcelona style, but you're so open in the midfield as you play 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-2 and your defence is poor. Ben Arfa was on his game today too. Overall they probably deserved it, even though you did hit the post twice.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Luckily early in the season so we can always jump back from this. I guess there is also some adaptation time left for Andre. And he will probably make some changes now

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Luckily early in the season so we can always jump back from this. I guess there is also some adaptation time left for Andre. And he will probably make some changes now

To be honest, I'm not sure. It wasn't a different style, AVB hasn't really changed anything. Spurs are a lot weaker side than you were last year. You've lost your top 2 players from last season -- Adebayor and Modric -- and Bale imo is not good enough (overrated) to carry a game on his back, he was so average today. Spurs will be lucky to finish in the top 5 even this year imo. Sad, as I love the team so much. Your chairmen is just Blue and sacked one of the best managers in the league.

R'Albin said:
Isn't it incredible that just over a season ago Hibs decided not to offer Ricardo Vaz Te a new contract.

Shocking. Vaz Te ftw.