Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Carrick still on the shank list then boys!, just got back from being downstairs noticed Liverpool had 65% possession jesus.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SAF has picked a daft team imo. Giggs is a good player but he's no CDM possession player. I guess Scholes wasn't fit enough to play both midweek and today. No idea how he thinks Carrick and Giggs - both in their thirties - are going to match up against the trio of Gerrard, Allen and Shelvey. That's why our possession sucks. Carrick is good enough for a lower league club, fine. He's no where near good enough to hold the CDM spot at Manchester United.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully we'll see some goals, also nice post a couple up Crayo, I agree.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao you see Shelvey mouth off to Ferdy and SAF? What a joke. Liverpool fans must be fuming with him. What a game to lose his head.

I don't know what they'll be thinking I thought it was quite funny, I actually lol'd when he started wagging his finger at Fergie, lol.

This match has 1-0 all over it.