Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Liverpool Vs. Man United 13:30 - Sky Sports 1
City Vs. Arsenal 16:00 - Sky Sports 1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
ok i will watch them :D

man united and arsenal will win

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Line-ups;

Liverpool : Reina, Johnson, Agger, Kelly, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Shelvey, Saurez, Borini

United : Lindegaard, Rafael, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Valencia, Giggs, Carrick, Nani, Kagawa, RVP

That's the weakest Liverpool line up I've seen in a while.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
:pity1:

Big game today though. The emotion, the atmosphere, the anticipation, the handshake, so much is going on. I hope the fucked up United fans that will cause trouble will be smart and shut up, or get punched by the many respectful United fans. There was a great interview with both SAF and Brendon at the same time which was a lovely touch, both have reassured us that the handshake will not be a talking point which is fantastic.

So much to discuss and the game hasn't even aired yet, kick-off now though, pumped. Come on United.