Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DylanTM

Reaction score
So, I don't remember YGO being this dark (this is the dub). Soul stealing doesn't sound PG, Pegasus...

Also, the duels in the early parts are complete bullshit. ''I attack the moon which destroys the gravitational pull on the seas current which leaves all of your sea monsters stranded''. I mean, what? Anyways, the show must go on.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
So, I don't remember YGO being this dark (this is the dub). Soul stealing doesn't sound PG, Pegasus...

Also, the duels in the early parts are complete bullshit. ''I attack the moon which destroys the gravitational pull on the seas current which leaves all of your sea monsters stranded''. I mean, what? Anyways, the show must go on.

You should see Season 0...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I ended up having to get used to watching subbed instead of dubbed Dragon Ball Super. The place I was watching the dubbed version got busted :downer:
Goku sounds like a child but that is likely what they were going for. I am finished episode 41 last night.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I ended up having to get used to watching subbed instead of dubbed Dragon Ball Super. The place I was watching the dubbed version got busted :downer:
Goku sounds like a child but that is likely what they were going for. I am finished episode 41 last night.
They're using the same voice actress from the original.
You're like 8 episodes away from a good arc. Also, idk what site you're using but there's loads of sites with dubs.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They're using the same voice actress from the original.
You're like 8 episodes away from a good arc. Also, idk what site you're using but there's loads of sites with dubs.
dragonballtime is what I use. I am on 74 now. I never watched the subbed versions before this other than a movie so I wouldn't know.
PM me some with dubs cause I searched and found nuffin.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
dragonballtime is what I use. I am on 74 now. I never watched the subbed versions before this other than a movie so I wouldn't know.
PM me some with dubs cause I searched and found nuffin.
The dubbed isn't too far right now. They're not even at the Trunks arc, but I'll PM you a site.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I watched Mob Psycho 100 from start to finish the other day.

If you like One Punch Man, you'll like this too. Opening is going to be stuck in my head for a while.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
1240883054634_f.jpg

Its been awhile since I've seen this Anime Show. Im thinking of going to watch some episodes. Starting at the beginning. :p

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What Anime Shows would u guys suggest for me to watch. Im looking for something I can watch later today.