Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know what your personal tastes are but here are some series I'd generally recommend:

Attack on Titan
Code Geass
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Death Parade
Deadman Wonderland
Evangelion
Gurren Laggan
Kill La Kill
Samurai Champloo
Psycho Pass
Welcome to the NHK
Zankyou no terror.

Some of my personal favorites, hopefully you find something you like.
A lot of these are on my to watch list. Never gonna watch Kill La Kill though, not really my taste.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
My current watch list it's dropping time as of next week.
Dragon Ball Super
Drifters
Izetta: The Last Witch
Occultic;Nine
Bloodivores
March comes in like a lion
Tiger Mask W
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Keijo!!!!!!!!
YGO! AArc-V

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Kill La Kill certainly isn't for everyone but I really like it, about as much as Gurren Lagann. I like pretty much anything studio trigger does.
Have you seen Space Patrol Luluco yet? It's a love letter to all things studio trigger.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Kill La Kill certainly isn't for everyone but I really like it, about as much as Gurren Lagann. I like pretty much anything studio trigger does.

Even Ninja Slayer from Animation?

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
High School DxD fucking sucks lmao. Thank god I waited all this time to watch it.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't take long to figure out Highschool DxD was one of those anime series, and I dropped it just like that. Knew nothing about it going into it.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Woke up too damn early this morning so I decided to kill time by reading manga. I decided to start reading Berserk, I've been meaning to start it but never made time for it until this morning. The only expirence I have with Berserk is the latest anime (which was asscakes) and that one movie during the Band of the Hawk/Golden age arc. My only question 50 chapters in is why the hell no studio can make a good anime with such rich source material!? I know there was an older anime--is that one good? I might check it out.

Like I said I'm 50 chapters in and it's an incredible story so far. Guts is a very interesting protag' and the supporting cast ( currently the Band of the Hawk, Griffith and Casca) are all good too. Not as dark as I thought it was but it certainly deals with some heavy subject matters that'll make most uncomfortable. They're like 390-something chapters altogether so I'm in for the long haul but I'm looking forward to it! If you haven't read this manga yet I recommended you do so.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I love Berserk, it's so good.

I got into it after reading about all of the similarities, references and inspiration taken from Berserk by Miyazaki when he was designing the Souls series, and I ended up really liking it.

I have not seen the new anime, but from everything I've heard about it I think I plan on avoiding it. The older anime was pretty good though.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
100+ chapters in now, all I have to say is fuck that bitch-lookin' smurf Griffith and I want a brand of sacrifice tattoo. Chpts 89-100 is where shit just gets too real, like nothing really got to me before but that one thing happens:

Caska being raped senceless by Demon king Griffith(Femto). That really fucked me up. I hope this smurf gets his shit rekt'd eventually along with the other God hands...fuck em'. Caska is best girl!!!