Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So I just re-read the chapter and noticed something HUGE.

SABO IS DRESSING AS LUCY AND REPLACING LUFFY IN THE TOURNAMENT SO LUFFY CAN GO FIGHT DO'FLAMINGO! This is gonna be fucking insane the next few weeks, seeing how strong Sabo has become and Luffy vs Do'Flamingo starting! Awww! I am so god damn psyched! >.<

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So I just re-read the chapter and noticed something HUGE.

SABO IS DRESSING AS LUCY AND REPLACING LUFFY IN THE TOURNAMENT SO LUFFY CAN GO FIGHT DO'FLAMINGO! This is gonna be fucking insane the next few weeks, seeing how strong Sabo has become and Luffy vs Do'Flamingo starting! Awww! I am so god damn psyched! >.<
I'm not sure if it's just me, but even though crazy stuff is happening in Naruto as well, I'm not that intrigued in that. One Piece keeps on surprising me.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just me, but even though crazy stuff is happening in Naruto as well, I'm not that intrigued in that. One Piece keeps on surprising me.
Yeah, fuck Naruto man. It's gone to shit lately and I've been a die hard Naruto fan for years now! One Piece is fucking god!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, fuck Naruto man. It's gone to shit lately and I've been a die hard Naruto fan for years now! One Piece is fucking god!
Fucking talk-no justso just ruined the series for me. I really enjoyed the Pain arc though. But One Piece... DAMN! I remember Oda said that Marineford will look crap compared to the last arc. SO HYPED!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fucking talk-no justso just ruined the series for me. I really enjoyed the Pain arc though. But One Piece... DAMN! I remember Oda said that Marineford will look crap compared to the last arc. SO HYPED!
Marineford looks fucking crap compared to this so Raftel must be insane!

And same, fuck Obito, fuck TenTen, fuck Naruto, fuck Sasuke for being a little bitch and giving up on revenge, fuck the filler and most of all fuck the pacing. Absolutely shit the last few months. Nothing has made me mark out in Naruto since Kakashis death while I've marked in One Piece for Marineford, Sabaody Archipelago, CP9, hell I was even marking when Luffy fought Bellamy for the first time. Was just so bad ass! And now this fucking chapter has topped everything! I love you Oda! <3

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Fuck man. Sabo is fucking back and he's sided with DRAGON! FUCCCKKK MAN! I really want to read the next chapter.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fuck man. Sabo is fucking back and he's sided with DRAGON! FUCCCKKK MAN! I really want to read the next chapter.
Same! I've been marking for the last hour and a fucking half! This is just incredible!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I can't even bring myself to watch the Shingeki No Kyojin OAD. Just fanboying so much!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I really need to get to watching other anime's like Hunter X Hunter, Beezlebub, Magi, ect.
I'm just reading One Piece, Naruto and Fairy Tail.
Speaking of One Piece, I enjoyed the most recent episode too.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The original or Brotherhood? Both are excellent though I prefer Brotherhood.
It was Brotherhood. Only just starting to get into anime and randomly bought it off an amazon recommendation so glad I did was funny, entertaining, had a good storyline and a quirky style that really had me interested from the start.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It was Brotherhood. Only just starting to get into anime and randomly bought it off an amazon recommendation so glad I did was funny, entertaining, had a good storyline and a quirky style that really had me interested from the start.
Don't forget those opening songs smurf! They're the best anime openings for a series of all time.

Reactions: Cloud

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Been thinking of watching Attack on Titan.....Is it as Great as people are making it out to be?
All comes down to your personal taste tbh. I think it's as amazing as people make it out to be but then there's a smaller minority who think otherwise. Just give the first 7 episodes a watch and make your decision then. The reason I say the first 7 is because it doesn't really pick up till episode 5 and then it just becomes amazing.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone watch the latest Naruto episode?

In my opinion this episode was not done very well, especially compared to fan animations of it. Obito looked stupid when they took the mask off and then they brought back his Tobi voice? Really? He's other voice was more badass and this is just gonna make him more annoying and seem more like a pedo than Kishi has already made him seem in the manga. Also hated that they changed the voices of young Obito, Kakashi and Rin.

I liked how they covered roughly 3 chapters worth of stuff though in this one episode.