Official 7/19 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping for a swerve, but Bret still beat Khali on the rush to the ring. Lmao

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I mean, I was cool with Morrison, Edge, Y2J, fuck, even Khali... but R-Truth?

What's Miz's role at SS now?

And then Bret? Forreal? Like, cool, maybe without R-Truth in there... but Brett? Where is Evan Bourne?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
When Edge came out, I stood up. I kept standing for Morrison and Truth. Crouched for Khali, stood back up for Jericho then the last member was gonna come out, I was waiting and waiting. Then Bret Hart came out, I sat back down.

And you can't blame Henry for that. Wade either could've done it right or just not have done it at all. What could've Henry done when he's atop his shoulders? It's all Wade after that.

Reaction score
Wade and Henry shouldn't of done the spot at all. I see he was favoring his back. Wade doesn't need an injury right now.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Wade and Henry shouldn't of done the spot at all. I see he was favoring his back. Wade doesn't need an injury right now.

It's called selling i think.

Man, I wish the Triple H injury was a fluke, because if he'd have come out right there for that pause, they would have had their biggest pop in maybe 2 years.

This i was sat there waiting for his music to hit :D. But I'm kinda happy it didn't because I'm Really hoping that he is the leader of nexus only because it means a Heel turn for HHH YAY :).

But yeah Raw was awesome i didn't it the FFW button once, Oh my bad i did when diva's were on. But yeah it was a kick arse show from beginning to end.

I guess my only gripe is Brett Hart. He really cant go in the ring. I kinda feel embarassed for him when he is wrestling. I get why he is there but Damn couldn't they have had Bourne instead and just have Hart be at ring side.

But apart from that Raw was best it has been in a long time.

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
i enjoyed it myself the first match got my eye and it left at the very end. other then that not a bad show.

andy31652

Reaction score
Bits were good... bits were not so good. Wtf is Khali doing in there?

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
It was an absolute fabulous time backstage with Bret. He chatted with that sexy young Wade Barrett about their program and they are already discussing their match at SummerSlam.

Bret's hair may be stringy, but he's still my little studmuffin from Calgary. I don't want him to feel left out with all this fresh hot meat in the ring nowadays.

Reaction score
It's called selling i think.
Yeah, he was " just selling" after he lifted a 300+ pound man for his finisher and landed awkwardly on top of that. I see.
I don't want him to feel left out with all this fresh hot meat in the ring nowadays.
Lol

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah, he was " just selling" after he lifted a 300+ pound man for his finisher and landed awkwardly on top of that. I see.
Lol

If Wade had hurt his back doing the spot, he would have grabbed his back when he stretched to go for the pin... he didn't. I wouldn't worry about it. The spot would have been alright had Henry not shifted all of his weight to his head. Wade still having the ability to throw him over from that position is far more impressive than it seemed. I actually like this finisher now, too.

...god...

Reaction score
Raw was pretty fucking sick. I think I was legitimately mad when Wade turned on Jericho, that ungrateful mucilaginous parasite, leeching off of Jericho's wisdom, knowledge, and success! It just made me want to see him come back out later more. God I want a tweener Jericho so bad. The Miz is God (best mic user going right now), and the whole Michael Cole magically sucking him off now after the Danielson stuff is awesome because you know what this is all going to lead to. The pedestal even says RAW GENERAL MANAGER, ffs. Miz + Cole heel manager, holy fucking shit. I like how there's like two different big ass angles now, the Nexus (don't like the 'secret leader' shit much though, too many 'mysteries' kinda feels like TNA) and the GM/Miz/Sheamus/Orton deal. I'm much more interested in the latter, because I think Cole has A LOT to offer as a pussy-heel and especially with JR's inevitable return around the corner.

Oh, I almost forgot, someone I was unexpectedly laughing at was Ted DiBiase. He kinda impressed me, I'm actually beginning to like him because his commentary was fucking lol, harassing King, all of it. I'd recommend you watch/listen to it.

Reaction score
^^^^Ya know, come to think about it, who's really been implying there is a secret leader to the Nexus? Kind of like is there really a mystery man who was driving the limo? The only ones who have been speculating that is us, the IWC. I think it makes more sense for either the Mystery GM to be the person behind it and perhaps the GM won't be a let down (Cole, as awesome as a heel as he'd make, would be a let down) instead of trying to focus on two different people being mild surprises at best. Either way, it seems that the only people believing there are mystery guys behind the wheel of the limo and in charge of Nexus is us.