Official 2010 March Madness Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
I'm basically raped bracket wise already, not all the way but pretty damn close.

My bracket is in trouble to because of these upsets, but I agree that's what makes this tournament so special.

Travis40

I'm somewhat watching the Leigh/KU game, and every time I turn around, KU is making a huge play, but Leigh is sticking around. Maybe the upset? I have KU going to the NC game, but I just want a 16 seed over a 1 lol

the408kid

Reaction score
I'm somewhat watching the Leigh/KU game, and every time I turn around, KU is making a huge play, but Leigh is sticking around. Maybe the upset? I have KU going to the NC game, but I just want a 16 seed over a 1 lol
I stopped watching that game after Kansas scored 12 unanswered points after being down 12-4 because I thought Kansas would put the clamps on Lehigh, but they just cant seem to put them away. Well I just looked at the score at that game and Kansas is up by 12 so maybe Kansas is finally putting the nail in the coffin.

Travis40

I stopped watching that game after Kansas scored 12 unanswered points after being down 12-4 because I thought Kansas would put the clamps on Lehigh, but they just cant seem to put them away. Well I just looked at the score at that game and Kansas is up by 12 so maybe Kansas is finally putting the nail in the coffin.

Leigh is hitting FT's, but they're just horrible on D. They give up too many open 3's

the408kid

Reaction score
Leigh is hitting FT's, but they're just horrible on D. They give up too many open 3's
Wonder how this will effect Kansas in the later rounds. This game is pretty much over though, I'd be shocked if Lehigh came back and won this game. The potential upset tonight is the Montana, New Mexico game with Montana leading 29-28 at half.

straight_edge76

Fucking Georgetown... Fucked up my WHOLE bracket..... Bastards.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
lol Same here, I have a long shot but it's still possible. It involves Xavier beating both Pitt and KSU, I think they can beat Pitt who is not a good team and this is coming from a Pitt fan. KSU is a little tougher to beat, hopefully BYU can knock them off.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You can almost here the brackets getting ripped up thanks to Northern Iowa.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

And then there were 8.

Duke vs. Baylor

Kentucky vs. West Virginia

Butler vs. Kansas State

Michigan State vs. Tennessee

Duke and Kentucky are the only number one seeds left and the lowest seed remaining is Tennessee at six.

Reaction score
Dude...my bracket is F'd. I DID call 11)Washington,and 11)ODU as decent upset picks in the first round...after that...ppppppppppppppppp!!!! Although...calling for 6)Xavier to upset 2)Kansas State to move on to the Elite 8 almost happened. God that game was freakin insane!