Offical "How to Fix Raw" 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Not having a heel commentator (on Raw at least) really hurts. I haven't seen SmackDown in forever, so I don't know what the commentators there are like... but I'm almost sure they're both face. Matt Striker's heel-commentator persona was so awesome (haven't watched ECW either). It really limits the heat generated AT HOME for heels when they resort to dirty tactics. Speaking of which, whatever happened to dirty tactics in WWE? They've gotten so pansy and cheap it's easy to understand why nobody is really revered as a true heel.

Airfixx

^^^Suprisingly enough, on SD, JR is actually showing a degree of empathy towards the heels...

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
OFficial "How to Fix Raw" 2009 Thread

@ WCW4Ever - how exactly do you want MVP to be pushed into the main event status while you want him to hold the mid card title?

Did you know, for example, that the Ultimate Warrior, who I don't offer as an example of a great wrestler or worthy champion, held the I-C title going into his WWF title match against Hogan which he won?

See, Evil Austin? Think before you attack.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
He's also the only man ever to do so in the history of the WWF/E, so he's hardly a valid argument towards being able to reasonably push another superstar in the same light. Rather, he'd be the exception with how reasonable booking really works.

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
OFficial "How to Fix Raw" 2009 Thread

More ideas on how to fix Raw.

1. Invite some of the 70's or early 80's Legends like Harley Race, Terry Funk, Jack Brisco, Gene Kiniski or Nick Bockwinkel to guest host the show.

2. As soon as Reid Fliehr's legal crisis is over and as long as he isn't looking at time, debut and push him immediately into title contention and make Flair his manager and spokesman. Then have Reid win the title, reactivate Ric, and have Reid lie down for Dad for Naitch's 17th and final World title at a future Wrestlemania.

3. As soon as HBK and Taker are healthy, book a PPV rematch and have HBK go over with no Taker streak on the line.

4. Bring Austin in as an announcer to replace Lawler. Or bring some some damn guy to replace the jerk.

5. I agree with the guys who've urged them to purge the brand of the leprechaun.

6. Take the US Title off of Kofi and put it on someone like Swaggert. I agree I was wrong about putting it back on MVP.

7. Have John Morrison become the Unified Champion and appear on all 3 brands.

8. Again, depush Cena.

9. Keep rubbing the Reign of Orton into the fans face till there's practically a riot. End it by Dibiase stabbing him in the back and elevating Dibiase to Orton's equal and let them face each other at a PPV in the future.

10. And finally, invite Benoit's Boner as guest host immediately and have him rag on about LogicalWMD and WCW4Ever

That's all for now. TYVM

The Rated R CMStar

Invite some of the 70's or early 80's Legends like Harley Race, Terry Funk, Jack Brisco, Gene Kiniski or Nick Bockwinkel to guest host the show

Lol, guys nobody gives a shit about anymore, save Harley Race maybe, or Terry Funk...in the right town.

As soon as Reid Fliehr's legal crisis is over and as long as he isn't looking at time, debut and push him immediately into title contention and make Flair his manager and spokesman. Then have Reid win the title, reactivate Ric, and have Reid lie down for Dad for Naitch's 17th and final World title at a future Wrestlemania

Bad booking all around. How many matches has Reid had until now? 5? Then, ruin the Flair send off for him not to only defeat what should be the most pushed commodity in WWE (you know, for that incredibly stupid angle you propose to work), and give a 60 year old yet another reign.

7. Have John Morrison become the Unified Champion and appear on all 3 brands.

8. Again, depush Cena.

ROFL.