Off topic spam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
You know what, this is pointless. This is like talking to a 5 year old. You are so fucking Blue that you can't even act like the "teacher" you claim to be. I'd rather talk to a three year old than talk to you. Go cry to mommy/sissy and daddy/bro because you are a complete dumbass. If I had a choice, I would sign up a 2 year old and argue with him than you. You are fucking stupid and your logic is surpassed by a 2 year old's. You are such a smurf you can't even come up with a good insult. "I like it rough". Pfft. You'd probably cry from a bj.

smurf.

the408kid

Reaction score
You know what, this is pointless. This is like talking to a 5 year old. You are so fucking Blue that you can't even act like the "teacher" you claim to be. I'd rather talk to a three year old than talk to you. Go cry to mommy/sissy and daddy/bro because you are a complete dumbass. If I had a choice, I would sign up a 2 year old and argue with him than you. You are fucking stupid and your logic is surpassed by a 2 year old's. You are such a smurf you can't even come up with a good insult. "I like it rough". Pfft. You'd probably cry from a bj.

smurf.

I am a man of love sir, sorry you can't get me upset LOL! Oh and I've heard toddlers come up with better insults then you so DONT GO THERE!

the408kid

Reaction score

smurf.

And don't be mad just because I dipped my pen in your girls ink.

the408kid

Reaction score
Pens are small.

Then why is your girl coming to me then huh. My motion and technique must be better then yours.

And why did you type on this thread again huh, I thought you were done with this.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
You, on an online forum, say that she fucked you. I'm about to die of anger. I am so mad that someone I don't even know personally says the fucked my girlfriend. Grrrrrr

the408kid

Reaction score
You, on an online forum, says that she fucked you. I'm about to die of anger. I am so mad that someone I don't even know personally says the fucked my girlfriend. Grrrrrr

Your the one that started this fight, so it's your own DAM FAULT. I Tired of feeling bad and apoligizing all the time so this time sir you can take that anger you have and stick it STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASSSSSSS!

the408kid

Reaction score
It's easy to stir the pot on the Internet. People take things so seriously it's funny. Grow a fuckig pair and deal with it because this happens all over the internetz. Don't cry about it, don't make a big deal about bullsht. Grow up.

Eating your own words now huh!

Slash

Reaction score
My IQ plummeted reading all these Blue posts in one thread :|

Also is it too hard to reply to different people in one post 408...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The worst person to get into a flame war with is the408kid. I used to waste time doing that but when each of his 'insults' is gay garbage like UR DAD IS AN UMPIRE and UR GURL SUCKED ME OFF LAST NIGHT, it's just stupid.

He'll correct your insults (ie. DURRR I AM NOT A PRODUCT OF INCEST) but he'll throw out another random, untrue insult about someone and act like it's the truth. How fucking dumb.