Off topic spam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
Hell LHR's father must be that Umpire who stole the Perfect game from Detroit Tigers pitcher, Armando Galarraga.
Tell your father he needs a new pair of contacts, what's a matter with your family stealing once in a lifetime moment from someone.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Truth? The truth is that you look like a blueberry WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS AS IF YOU'RE YELLING AT SOMEBODY WHO CALLED YOU A F-A-G!

the408kid

Reaction score
It's easy to stir the pot on the Internet. People take things so seriously it's funny. Grow a fuckig pair and deal with it because this happens all over the internetz. Don't cry about it, don't make a big deal about bullsht. Grow up.

Oh and by the way, I gotta much bigger pair then you can ever imagine bro trust me!

the408kid

Reaction score
OMG! I JUST SAW THE REPLAY AGAIN FROM THE GAME. YOUR FATHER TOTALLY MISSED THAT CALL AT FIRST BASE LHR. HE SHOULD FIRED IMMEDIATELY.

the408kid

Reaction score
I don't get how I am suppose to be offended by my dad apparently being an umpire.

LOL! Now who's bitching about internet flaming lol! And watch the replay of the Detroit Tigers game tonight and you'll know what I'm referring to.