Ocean Man has drifted a shore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums babe :eek:tunga: Marked for the ECW chants in TNA during Bound for Glory with Bully Ray.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Sup brooo, seem like a pretty chill dude already.

Reactions: the_hoff

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, you`ll have a great time here

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Name: Steve
Favourite Superstar & Why: Tazz, because I love the IC hating on it.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since I was born, watched ECW since I was little, my big bro had all the shows taped, so I watched all of them when I was old enough. After ECW went out I was out of Wrestling until TNA came to town, I don't watch WWE because it is such a bad product now, and I never ever watched WCW after they raided ECW. I only watched WWE Programming when ECW came back on and then left it when it ended, I watch the occasional match, but I don't watch WWE
Favourite Wrestling Company: ECW
How did you find the site? Friend recommended it to me
Will I be active here: I will try, mainly IWT, studying n parties do take priority to the internet
You really made a good decision coming here. I cant wait to fuck you up in IWT and enjoy the TNA/other section posts you make. Sack is really a boss for throwing out the idea.