Ocean Man has drifted a shore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Taz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: Steve
Favourite Superstar & Why: Tazz, because I love the IC hating on it.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since I was born, watched ECW since I was little, my big bro had all the shows taped, so I watched all of them when I was old enough. After ECW went out I was out of Wrestling until TNA came to town, I don't watch WWE because it is such a bad product now, and I never ever watched WCW after they raided ECW. I only watched WWE Programming when ECW came back on and then left it when it ended, I watch the occasional match, but I don't watch WWE
Favourite Wrestling Company: ECW
How did you find the site? Friend recommended it to me
Will I be active here: I will try, mainly IWT, studying n parties do take priority to the internet

Last edited:

Nick

Reaction score
So you did sign up after all :yes:

King Taz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice intro man, welcome to the forum. I hope you have a nice time here.
Seems ok, other than Emperor somebody telling people to ban me within 10 minutes of me joining the forum

King Taz

The Artiste
Reaction score
First off, I am asshole. Don't whine, don't complain. Second, hi...welcome...I'm watching you....

I saw the light
9a76cb65a7fadc5885c6951e93ffc981.gif

Welcome to the site Taz

Thanks dude

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nice title bro, got my attention. First thing's first. Don't hassle the hoff. Another thing, you're cool in my book bro seeing that you are a fan of the Bromans. :jbl:Oh, and, welcome and enjoy your stay bro

King Taz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice title bro, got my attention. First thing's first. Don't hassle the hoff. Another thing, you're cool in my book bro seeing that you are a fan of the Bromans. :jbl:Oh, and, welcome and enjoy your stay bro
Bro-Mans are 1 of many reasons to watch TNA. Thanks for the welcome. I was expecting a Hoff Avatar with Hoff as a username.