Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
These two will become a big rivalry I just know it. This match is ending in double coutn out, or dq.. I'm going with the double count out since it makes both men look strong.
Edge and Big Show vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana
With these two on a roll I doubt they will get beat by Cabana, and Punk. Edge also will not be losing due to his recent little heel turn. Usually fresh turners dont lose there next match I think.
King of the Ring Finals Rematch
Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy
Jeff ties it up. Them two have an exasperated feud that leads onto the next ppv, or maybe the one after? Well anyways, it's either that or Ken wins via a dirty maneuver which I don't really see happening.

Sorry I couldn't review your last show but I will this one man..

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I usually don't bump my own thread commenting reviews, but this one, I just had to do it:

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
These two will become a big rivalry I just know it. This match is ending in double coutn out, or dq.. I'm going with the double count out since it makes both men look strong.

They already had, yeah, in my BTB they already feuded

Edge and Big Show vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana
With these two on a roll I doubt they will get beat by Cabana, and Punk. Edge also will not be losing due to his recent little heel turn. Usually fresh turners dont lose there next match I think.

Geez, I don't remember Edge being face.

I am just saying, as for Lesnar vs Goldberg, I understand you are new to the BTB so you don't now my old feuds, but the Edge comment was totally out of place

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude I just started reading three show's ago. Well actually I checked it out right before Uprising was posted I think, but then I was banned, and didn't read as much.. I got back on like two/three show's ago. So I thought Edge was tweener, and kind of face atm. I didn't fully read any show's in the past if I'm not mistaken, and wouldn't know. As you said you knew. I'm new... What the hell are you trying to say man? That I'm faking prediction's :lol:

Wow...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No he's pointing out that you were wrong. Edge was never tweener. AJ was. So your statement there was wrong to.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well BKB last I checked I asked him not you, and I asked..
It really sounds like he is so how would you know? Like I said I only started reading FULL show's two to four show's ago man.

I know because I have read his show consistantly for a while now, and it doesn't take a genius to read his post.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it doesn't it takes a super genius.. Sorry for coming off a little defensive CMS, but it just sounded like you were insulting me with the whole "Geez" thing. Once again sorry, I haven't been reading your show consitantly... My bad brother, I just thought Edge was tweener, and sort of on the face side of things.

The Rated R CMStar

No I wasn't insulting you, just using some irony.

And BKB got it right, that was what I was pointing out.

As for my post, I understand you. Like I said, I understand you not knowing Goldberg vs Lesnar feud already happened, that was like 5 PPVs ago. That's like asking all of you to know the deal with Rikishi and what it means, you know, a storyline that has been running for a year.

But with Edge, you did read Uprising, and the shows after that, and I am pretty sure Edge came off pretty heel, and I am pretty sure announcers never indicated a heel turn.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I guess I was thinking about XBA's BTB aswell.. Either way your right that was out of place, and idiotic.. Sorry :eek:

The Rated R CMStar

mkdbkeys3lzenojw56e.png

BTW Show
Metro Radio Arena
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

A UK flag graces the stage of the decoration in the arena

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to a new, and this time very international edition of BTW, as we come live from the Metro Radio Arena, in England!

JBL: British fans have never experienced something like this until tonight, that I can bet you.

Styles: Let’s get this started.

JBL: Was that a little English accent?

“I’m in Charge†breaks to a ton of boos from the English fans as Crushing C makes his way out from the back, with a red suit. He has a confident grin on his face, as he then enters the ring. He has a microphone and is ready to address the fans.

Crushing C: First and foremost, I can only see fitting to open our first ever with a “Welcome to BTW!â€, and yet another demonstration of what you can see in here, guys, let them all out!

As Crushing C says so, a bunch of pyro explodes from the stage all the way to above the ring, making the crowd explode in cheers to the amazing pyro show.

Crushing C: But you see, I am not here to welcome all of you fans to this show because quite frankly, you and me know that you are not worthy of seeing the amazing spectacle my BTW performers have expecting for all of you. In fact, of all the European audiences we have been in front of, I must say this has to be the most pathetic of them all. Hey, God save the Queen uh?

Crowd gives amazing amount of boos as Crushing C grins.

Crushing C: Nah, I am here to share some of my thoughts with all of you. Because you see, this and the past week, you know, the week in which I almost lost my job, I have been thinking a lot of all the times Rikishi interfered and broke into our shows and specially about one occasion, and this is the time when he broke into the arena during our Uprising PPV.

He takes a break and looks around.

Crushing C: You see, God knows how did he enter all the other times he did, but I have been looking back at that in particular and how exactly he entered has called for my attention because if I am not mistaken, Rikishi entered through a door on the storage part of the arena, and that night, the only way anyone could have entered to that part of the building was either having keys, which I can assured you, as all the police officers also can assure after the meticulous checking they did to him, Rikishi had no keys. That only leaves option two, that is that someone from the inside, someone already inside the event, opened the door to him or left it open for him.

Crowd gives a little pop.

Crushing C: Now, I know that nobody from the sound team, the lightening crew, maintenance staff, none of those guys could have done it, because they don’t have the balls to betray me. That’s why I think somebody from my own roster, my own talent, double crossed me and let the door open for the enemy, and ladies and gentleman and good old British fans, more old by seeing all of you people that came tonight, and that’s why I came out here tonight, to find out who the hell betrayed me, and see if he has the balls to come out and stand face to face with me.

Crushing C waits for a little, but he gets no answer.

Crushing C: Ohh, I knew it, you have no guts to come out and…

“The Game†plays to a mixed reaction from the surprised crowd as Triple H makes his way out, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He has a grin on his face as he makes his way down with the bottle on his face. He climbs to the apron where he proceeds with his classic entrance. He taunts to the fans on every corner and then settles on the middle ring confronting Crushing C.

Crushing C: What…

HHH: Wait a minute Crushing C, before you say anything, I think that first of all we shall acknowledge the fact that we have made the night for each and every one of this fans overseas tonight as they have in front of their eyes The Game itself, and BTW World Heavyweight Champion Triple H life and in living colors, so how about all of you do what I know you want to do, get on your feet, and give me a round of applause.

Crowd instead of the applauses gives a ton of heat to Triple H.

HHH: I should have knew better, after all, all of you are British, and are spoiled by that queen of yours, and you don’t know how to appreciate the true King of Kings when he is in front of you.

Crushing C: Now what you a minute Triple H, we have heard a lot from your bogus and it’s time for you to answer my questions. Why Hunter, after all what I have done to you, you betrayed me like that?

HHH: Whoa whoa, I never said I was the one opening the door for that no good fat ass Rikishi.

Crushing C: But I was talking and challenging the man who did that to come down of that ramp and confront me and it was you the one coming out.

HHH: Yeah I did come out Crushing, but I never said I was responsible of that, I was just coming out here to make up for all the money this people paid to enter this show, look, this place is jammed tonight!

Crowd cheers their acknowledge.

HHH: But I am not going to lie, me coming down here did have something to do with all this Rikishi and you non sense that has been happening as of late, because I just thought that with me being the champion, and the face and leader of our locker room, I should be out here, right next to you, and confront whoever was the one that betrayed not only you, but the entire BTW locker room.

Crushing C: Damn Hunter, you got me scared for a while, I was thinking it was actually you who betrayed me, but I seriously appreciate you coming out here and since you aren’t the traitor, then once again, if you have the balls to come down here, then you better do it, beca…

“Killing Vibe†plays to a good pop welcome reception from the crowd as Samoa Joe makes his way out from the back, with a huge smile on his face and a microphone in hand. He stops on the stage.

Joe: Unlike goldilocks over there coming out here to play little nice guy and suck up to our mighty general manager, I actually come out for the reason Crushing C was calling for.

Crushing C: So that means that…

Joe: Yes, that means I am the one that let the door open so that Rikishi could entered the arena, and before you do the obvious and ask why, well you see, and I can say I am not the only one, that since the very beginning weren’t satisfy with the way you were treating Rikishi, so me, Samoa Joe, got tired and actually took a stand.

HHH: Oh c’mon Joe, you know…

Joe: Shut up! Hunter, if you out of everyone didn’t take a stand, then I was gonna do it, and I did, and well, besides, you have to help your samoan brother.

Crowd pops as Joe smiles.

Crushing C: You think this is funny? You think that what you did is some kind of joke? Well Joe, now that you are out here, I have two announcements to make to you. First Joe, I am here to inform you of your match at Starrcade. Yeah, you will be wrestling at the PPV, against a man that has already defeated you, Umaga! Oh, and it won’t be on a regular match, no. You will be wrestling him in the first ever Samoan Brawl Match!

Crowd cheers as Joe’s face remains expressionless.

Crushing C: But that’s not all Joe, tonight, you will also be wrestling in front of all these…fine fans, yeah you will be wrestling against no other than the man in my right, Triple H!

Crowd cheers as now Samoa Joe grins and Triple H seems intimidated.

Triple H: Well Hunter, first and foremost let me say thank you for this match and assure you that I will beat Samoa Joe, but I would also like to propose a second match for tonight, as I am sure all of this people will love to see Randy Orton in action.

Crowd pops proving him right.

Triple H: You see. So how about tonight against Randy Orton, we give Samoa Joe a preview of what he has coming when Orton faces no other that Umaga!

Crushing C: You know Hunter, I actually like the idea, you’re on! Oh and Samoa Joe, good luck, you are going to need it.

Joe stares at Crushing C and Triple H inside the ring smiling, much to the dismay of the other two.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and if you just tune in, before the break we got two big match announcements for tonight, Randy Orton facing Umaga and Triple H, in the main event, battling Samoa Joe.

JBL: And don’t forget about Starrcade Joey, Samoa Joe facing Umaga in the first ever Samoan Brawl Match.

Styles: As for now, we have a big tag team match, coming from last week and the actions of Edge attacking CM Punk, but let’s see what Edge had to say when he arrived England explaining his actions.

“Metalingus†plays to a big amount of boos as Edge makes his way out, doing his classic entrance with his pyro coming out. He enters and taunts inside the ring.

“Big†plays to boos from the audience as Big Show makes his way out, with a band-aid on his forehead. He looks impressive coming down all the way to the ring.

Styles: And here comes The Big Show, coming from the beat down Umaga gave him last week.

“This Fire Burns†plays to a pop from the audience as CM Punk makes his way out, along with his tag team partner Colt Cabana. Cabana and Punk salute some fans as they finally enter the ring. The referee rings the bell.

CM Punk and Colt Cabana vs Edge and Big Show

CM Punk and Colt Cabana quickly talk to each other on their corner, and they decide on the straightedge superstar CM Punk to start the match for their team. Edge and Big Show stand side by side next to each other, however Edge just turns around and leaves the ring, leaving Big Show as the official man for the match. Edge pads the giant on the back as he remains on the apron. Big Show and CM Punk will kick off for their respective teams. CM Punk starts jogging and jumping on one place, looking to get ready for his encounter against the giant. He takes a deep breath and he then advances toward his opponent, and he starts nailing him with kicks to the legs and calved of his bigger opponent. However, Big Show apparently feels no effect and then he grabs the head of his opponent, then counters nailing his rival with a big headbutt that makes him stagger away. CM Punk rolls over his head and goes right back toward his opponent, where he now starts unleashing a series of straight right hands, jumping a little to be able to nail The Big Show on the jaw. However once again the giant is able to counter producing more damage as with one hand he pushes CM Punk away making him stagger back again. CM Punk rolls over his head once again and he gets back to his feet. As soon as he returns to a standing position, he storms toward The Big Show, but instead of nailing the giant with a vertical offense, he nails him with a dropkick right to the chest, that makes The Big Show lose some balance. CM Punk gets back to his feet and takes impulse, then storms once again and nails The Big Show with a second dropkick, that this time manages the giant to stagger him and send him all the way to the corner, where he then lays against the turnbuckle. CM Punk looks everywhere satisfied and feeling the momentum. He then runs in a circle, ending in a straight run toward his opponent, and h goes for his charging high knee to the face of his rival, however The Big Show counters as he grabs Punk right by the throat.

Big Show then reinforces the hold of his opponent grabbing him with the other hand and throws him away like a rag doll. Big Show walks toward his corner and he makes the tag to Edge, that enters the ring with confidence. He walks toward CM Punk and stomps him on the back causing him to collapse down to the canvas. Edge with CM Punk now collapsed on the canvas starts putting the boots on him, stomping all over him. He finally stops and taunting walks to the middle of the ring, doing the “X†taunt, classic of CM Punk. Edge then goes back to work and he grabs CM Punk by the hair, and he Irish Whips him toward the ropes. Edge steps back taking impulse and he then storms toward him, nailing him with a shoulder tackle right to the middle section of his opponent. Edge steps back and CM Punk staggers back from the corner, to which Edge nails him with a back body drop. Edge then walks toward his corner and makes the tag to Big Show, then he tells him to “finish it upâ€. Big Show enters and he immediately announces the end of the match, as he screams lifting his right hand up high. He waits for Punk to get back to his feet. The straightedge superstar finally does so and he walks right into Big Show, that grabs him by the throat. He goes then toward the middle of the ring, and is about to hit the Showstopper chokeslam, but CM Punk is able to get away kicking his opponent in the gut. CM Punk then steps back creating some space in between, he dashes toward The Big Show and nails him with a Tornado DDT. CM Punk and Big Show lay side by side in the middle of the ring. CM Punk reacts first and he crawls toward his corner, he then is able to make the tag to Colt Cabana. Cabana enters and he goes toward Big Show, that is still floored, however before he goes to attack him, Big Show reacts and he grabs Cabana by the throat. He then recovers his standing position grabbing Cabana, lifts him over his shoulders and he starts Military Pressing Cabana.

He walks to the middle of the ring showing his power and goes for the Military Press, however when he drops him to the canvas, somehow Colt Cabana is able to land standing over his two feet. Big Show is turned around and so Colt Cabana storms toward him nailing a leg tackle club right to the leg of Big Show bringing him down to his knees. Cabana watches this and he dashes to the ropes, however from outside the ring Edge nails him with a club to the back. Colt Cabana staggers back from the corner and Big Show receives him with a Flapjack, however, right when Cabana is going to hit the canvas, somehow Colt Cabana rolls over his head and ends up standing in front of the corner of his team. Cabana then tags in CM Punk into the match. Big Show is on his knees, as he is getting incorporated from the Flapjack. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, and when he bounces back he is able to nail The Big Show with a Shining Wizard. CM Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, The Big Show is able to kick out. CM Punk gets back to his feet, then takes his hair out of his face and looks everywhere looking for a clue on what to do next. He then walks to the apron and gets out of the ring getting on it. On the apron, Punk taunts on The Big Show waiting for him to get back to his feet. The giant starts getting back to his feet, putting one knee on the canvas and then finally fully recovering his standing position. CM Punk goes immediately off like a ticker and he springboards looking to nail The Big Show with his trademark Springboard Clothesline, however the giant is able to react and attack first as he catches his opponent right by the throat in mid air. The Big Show carries the straightedge superstar toward the middle of the ring, where he then goes for the Showstopper, but when he goes to throw CM Punk down to the canvas, Punk reacts and he reverses the Chokeslam into a Spike DDT, that plants The Big Show right over his head and making him spin over it.

Punk gets quickly back to his feet and he dashes toward the corner, where he jumps to the second rope, then to the top rope only to come down nailing The Big Show below with a moonsault. He makes the cover: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he looks a little frustrated. He stares at The Big Show, who is already getting back to his feet! He starts kicking him in the back, then nailing clubs on him trying to weakening him. CM Punk follows up and he dashes toward the set of ring ropes behind him, but when he bounces back The Big Show snaps right back to his full senses and he nails CM Punk with a spear out of nowhere almost breaking the straightedge superstar in two halves. Big Show gets back to his feet and he starts crawling toward his corner. Somehow CM Punk gets back to his senses as well and he crawls toward his corner. Big Show reaches to his corner first and makes the tag to Edge. CM Punk then makes one final, desperate final leap and reaches the hand of the Colt Cabana, that gets tagged in into the match. Edge and Cabana dash toward each other. The Rated R Superstar goes for a clothesline, however Cabana ducks and then nails a big straight right hand when he turns around. Colt continues connecting his straight right hands. He then sets his opponent up for a suplex, however when he is connecting it, in mid air Edge is able to counter and he nails the Edgecutioner, driving the back of the neck of Colt Cabana hard against the canvas. Edge climbs to the top rope after walking to the corner and waits for Colt to get back to his feet. Cabana finally does so and Edge comes down from it, looking to hit a Missile Dropkick, however Colt Cabana is able to duck letting his opponent pass by crash and burning. Cabana gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd, however out of nowhere he gets connected by a Big Boot from The Big Show, that has interfered into the match. Big Show seems to have lost it as he snaps.

Big Show walks over repeatedly Colt Cabana. He then goes toward the corner and grabs CM Punk, throwing him into the inside of the ring. Punk rolls over the canvas and then gets back to his feet, walking right into the grasp and a Chokeslam by The Big Show. Big Show then picks Colt Cabana up as well and he nails him with a Chokeslam as well. Big Show screams and then just walks out of the ring leaving. Edge recovers and watches confused at the mayhem caused by The Big Show. Edge crawls toward Cabana and makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Edge pins Colt Cabana

Styles: Well, I am speechless. Why did the Big Show do that? In fact, what did he do?

JBL: He…lost it, Big Show just lost it.

Styles: But well, in the end, Edge is the winner of the match and he defeated Colt Cabana, and well, he just got one over CM Punk.

JBL: And now, all we need is the explanation of why exactly is Edge going after CM Punk.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and…

Out of a sudden, lights go out, and then “Break Down the Walls†breaks to a massive ovation from the audience as Chris Jericho makes his way out. He salutes some fans as he walks down the ramp.

Styles: Oh my, it’s Chris Jericho! We have not seen him since Uprising two weeks ago.

Chris Jericho taunts to the fans as he enters the ring and climbs to all turnbuckles. He has a microphone in hand and is ready to address all the fans in attendance.

Y2J: It certainly has been a while, a long time if you ask me, damn too long, two weeks away from all of you is way too much for me, but here it is, welcome to BTW is Jericho!

Crowd pops.

Y2J: Last time you all people saw me was at Uprising when I was getting somehow beaten by the rip off Teddie Guerrero but don’t think for one second that Y2J has been hiding, no, Chris Jericho was sent by someone upper in management way ahead all of our talent to promote our product to the European masses.

Crowd cheers.

Y2J: But now, and here’s the thing, I understand why I was sent in here, I mean, if you had to choose from an entire roster who to promote you, the selection is obvious and that is exactly what happened as I got selected, however, I don’t see a reason why I had to be kept of this two weeks from our shows and from our fans, I mean, was it so hard to put me on a plane back to the US just for one show and then sent me back to Europe. I am worth it! Chris Jericho is worth it, and damn sure that all my Jerichoholics are worth it! Because you see, what BTW just did in here is no other than bad business.

Crowd sort of boos.

Y2J: Oh no, no don’t boo, don’t boo. You see, deep inside you know it, I see you holding up high all those signs and I know you know it, keeping me away from TV was not bad booking, bad management, it was bad business, in fact, it is close to pure stupidity, because bottom line is, we are 3 weeks away from Starrcade, I have not wrestled a single match in all this time and now I am almost 100 percent sure that thanks to this Eurotrip, Chris Jericho will not be wrestling at Starrcade.

Crowd heavily boos.

Y2J: Yeah I know, it sucks, but you see, I am Chris Jericho, the man who defeated The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin on the very same night, and I will not be wrestling in a throw out match at a PPV just for the sake of being in there, oh no, I am so much more than that, my fans deserve so much more than that. Now I am not saying that is a fact I will not be wrestling, a guy can come out here, insult me, and we engage in a heated argument and rivalry that lasts…3 weeks you know, but I am just saying, it will be hard.

Chris Jericho looks around the arena.

Y2J: However, damn, I did my job very nicely, look at this place, is sold out!

Crowd erupts.

Y2J: And maybe I will not be wrestling, but I guarantee you, no, I guara-damn-tee that I will be, some way or another, at Starrcade, because…

“Arabian†plays to a lot of boos as Muhammed Hassan comes out from the back and he interrupts Chris Jericho. He stops on the stage.

Hassan: Chris, Chris, well, you said it yourself, you are not going to be wrestling at Starrcade, so it’s just beyond my understanding of why you are even out here, taking away space and time from people that will be wrestling at Starrcade, people like, uhmm, me!

Crowd boos.

Hassan: First, I thought because you were American, but that’s not case as you are Canadian, and this is not even the US, and then I realized it wasn’t a matter of who you are, but more of who I am! And the fact that I am Arab-American will always work against me and that’s not fair!

Y2J: Look Muhammed, I seriously think that if anything you should be thinking in your match against The Undertaker at Starrcade but if you want to talk trash with me, I am dying for some action, somebody send me a referee and you Hassan, shut the hell up and bring your ass right into this ring.

Muhammed stares at Chris Jericho. He finally drops the microphone and goes into the ring, however he doesn’t enter it until the referee comes down, enters the ring and takes Chris Jericho away. The referee rings the bell.

Muhammed Hassan vs Chris Jericho

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Chris Jericho runs toward Hassan like a possessed man and goes all over him connecting him a rain of rights and lefts, making him back down all the way to the outside of the ring. Muhammed Hassan, now on the outside, takes a breath and thinks he is safe from Jericho, but Chris dashes to the ring ropes behind himself and running toward Hassan on the outside suicide dives through the ring ropes tackling Hassan on the outside. Chris wastes no time and lifts Hassan back to standing position, and then continues his flurry of offense hitting two consecutive straight right hands. He then hits a chop to the chest and follows by grabbing the head of Muhammed Hassan and throwing him hardly against the ring post. Chris then rolls to the inside of the ring breaking the count out made by the referee but immediately, ignoring the pleads from the official Chris Jericho leaves the ring to go back and apply more punishment to his rival. On the outside, Hassan tries to attack first and throws a right first toward Jericho, but Y2J blocks the attempt and delivers a right hand of his own, he then lifts Hassan and turns around, letting him fell head first to the barricade separating the ring area from the fans. He doesn’t let Hassan fell and once again lifts him and drops him on the barricade. He then throws him to the inside of the ring. On the ring, Jericho looks down to Hassan, he then dashes toward the ropes and bounces back delivering an elbow drop straight to the face to the floored Muhammed. Chris Jericho continues staring at Hassan, letting him the right time to start recovering. Muhammed Hassan is crawling trying to get back to his feet. Y2J notices and one more time dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back to deliver low dropkick straight to the head of the crawling-bended Hassan. Chris Jericho then, taunting to Muhammed Hassan, goes to the corner and climbs to the second rope, where he waits Hassan to get back to his feet. Hassan pulls himself back up and when he turns around and sees Chris Jericho on his climbed on the second rope taunting him, Muhammed Hassan escapes from the ring rolling to the outside, but still on the outside he isn’t safe from Jericho as he is too close to Y2J.

Jericho climbs to the top rope and turns around facing Hassan on the outside, and leaps toward him looking for a crossbody plancha, but Hassan manages to miraculously get out of the way. He then leaves the grueling Chris Jericho rolling in pain from his failed flight on the outside of the ring and Hassan rolls back to the interior of the ring. Hassan, laid on the canvas, yells to the referee to start counting Chris Jericho away: 1…2….3….4….5, Jericho climbs to the apron. Muhammed Hassan, now on his feet, dashes toward Jericho and tries to hit him with a sliding kick to knock him down of the apron, but Jericho gets out of the way making Muhammed Hassan fail and crash and burn all the way to the outside of the ring. Hassan fells standing on the outside of the ring but Chris Jericho immediately knocks him down with a clothesline. Chris then picks Muhammed Hassan up and smashes his head against the ring post, to then throw him to the inside of the ring. Jericho enters as well and covers him: 1…2…, Hassan barely kicks out. Jericho gets up with an even more angered expression on his face and lifts Muhammed Hassan back to his feet. He pushes Hassan a little back and then hits a jumping enziguiri on Muhammed. He then goes and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho, that are received to a huge pop from the audience, but Muhammed Hassan manages to kick away Chris Jericho impeding him to lock in his Walls. Jericho bounces toward the ropes. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and faces a bouncing back Chris Jericho, and Hassan surprises Y2J taking advantage of the impulse from the bouncing back of the ropes and connects a quick and sudden STO. Hassan collapses to the canvas with a confident smile on his face as he just hit his finishing maneuver. He drags himself toward the floored Jericho and makes a lousy cover thanks to his over-confidence: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. The grin of Muhammed Hassan is wiped out of his face and he makes another cover, this time with better quality, hooking up both legs: 1…2…, Jericho raises one of his shoulders.

Muhammed Hassan uses the ring ropes as leverage to pull himself back up and holding the back of his head he begins stomping the floored Chris Jericho. He then looks around the arena with a despicable grin on his face. He pulls Jericho up by his hair and delivers a powerful kick straight to the gut of Chris Jericho, followed by a second Modified STO. Muhammed Hassan screams in celebration and he rolls to make the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho once again is able to raise one of his elbows. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and he gets right on the face of the referee, arguing with the referee about a slow count. The referee quickly dismisses Hassan’s plead and Muhammed goes back to the match. Hassan covers one more time the still knocked out Chris Jericho: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out once again. Muhammed Hassan gets back to a standing position almost on the edge of losing control but he manages to keep himself together. He grabs Jericho by the hair and gets him back to his feet. He then sets and connects him with a suplex. Hassan doesn’t let Chris Jericho go and gets back to his feet, then planting him with a second suplex. Muhammed Hassan keeps Chris grabbed and incorporates back up again, then connecting Chris Jericho with the third consecutive suplex. Hassan covers Chris Jericho: 1…2…, Y2J kicks out one more time. Hassan gets back to his feet and takes a deep breath. He then walks toward the corner and he climbs to the second rope. He then leaps from the second rope looking to connect Chris Jericho with an elbow drop, however and right on the nick of time Jericho is able to roll out of the way letting Hassan crash and burn down to the canvas missing the elbow drop. Jericho slowly incorporates, so does Hassan, and when they both reached a standing position Chris Jericho is the first one attacking as he plants his Arabian opponent with a Calf Kick straight to the face of Muhammed that knocks him down. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and dashes to the ropes behind him, tackling down the just recovered Hassan.

Muhammed gets back to his feet and so does Y2J, that knocks him down with a clothesline. Both competitors get back up, Jericho dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back planting Muhammed Hassan with his patented version of the bulldozer. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and sees the opening, the crowd roars as he runs toward the set of ropes and springboards with the second rope, bouncing back connecting Muhammed Hassan with the Lionsault. He makes the cover, the crowd chants along with the referee: 1….2…, Muhammed Hassan lifts his shoulder on the last moment possible. Chris Jericho looks shocked and he then gets back to his feet, grabbing the back of his head feeling the effects of the match. He picks Hassan back up and weakens him with a right punch right to the face. Jericho then digs deep into his moves arsenal and connects Muhammed Hassan with the Breakdown. Jericho gets back to his feet after a while as he is pretty banged from the match himself. He finally is fully recovered and he dashes to the ropes and springboards looking for another Lionsault, however this time Hassan rolls out of the way. Still, Jericho lands on his feet. He storms toward the now standing Muhammed looking to connect him, however Hassan toeholds him and spins over his back, then tries to lock him in the Camel Clutch. He locks it in successfully and he stretches the back of Jericho. Chris starts dragging toward the ropes and after a few seconds of battling and crawling toward salvation, he finally stretches one arm and grabs the ropes. Hassan keeps the Camel Clutch locked: 1…2…3…, he is finally forced to release it. Hassan grabs Y2J by the boot and drags him back to the middle of the ring and goes back again for the Camel Clutch, however this time Jericho fights back and kicks him away with his free boot toward the ropes. Jericho jumps back to his feet and plants the bouncing back Hassan with a back body drop. Muhammed gets slowly back to his feet but he is close to the ropes. Chris then runs toward him and plants him with a clothesline that sends him over the top rope. Chris collapses after the clothesline. Hassan gets slowly back to his feet on the outside and climbs then back to the apron.

Chris sees him and gets back to his feet. He then springboards to the ropes and bounces back hitting his classic Triangle Dropkick, that sends Muhammed Hassan back to the outside of the ring. Chris collapses inside the ring surrendering to the pain. Muhammed Hassan grabs his middle section in pain, but he then manages to roll back to the inside of the ring. He notices Chris Jericho then trying to get back up, and he dashes toward him knocking him with a kick right to the head knocking him down. Muhammed Hassan then starts taunting Chris Jericho, waiting for him to get up so he can plant him with another Modified STO. Chris Jericho slowly gets back to his feet, and when he does, he walks right into Hassan, that quickly sets him for the Modified STO. However before he is able to apply it, Jericho reacts and counters as he drives his elbow to the head of Hassan, then takes him down by the legs, then with Muhammed Hassan on the canvas he locks in the Walls of Jericho. Jericho screams and drains, stretching the legs and sitting on the lower back of Muhammed Hassan, locking to make him tap out. Hassan starts crawling toward the ropes, looking to grab one and escape the hold. He manages to crawl to just a fingertip away, however when he is about to stretch his arm and grab salvation, Chris Jericho drags him to the middle of the ring again. The crowd roars in excitement as Jericho applies even more pressure to the hold, looking to make Hassan tap out. Muhammed Hassan looks completely exhausted and finding himself trapped, and in the middle of the ring with no place to go, he finally taps out.

Result: Chris Jericho makes Muhammed Hassan tap out.

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen, Chris Jericho is back!

JBL: Oh I’ll be damned, how lucky we are.

Styles: Your sarcasm is not going to change the result of this match, Chris Jericho wins and that is some momentum Hassan will lack going against The Undertaker.

Chris Jericho celebrates in the middle of the ring, as Hassan rolls to the outside of the ring. However, out of a sudden, the Allah Followers start make their way out. Hassan grins and he points toward Chris Jericho, signifying to attack him. However, before they can even walk into the ramp, out of a sudden, a lightening strikes right in front of them. Lights go out with a gong and then after a while they return, and The Undertaker is standing in the middle of all the Allah Followers. The Deadman goes to work and he takes care of each and every one of them, knocking them out. Chris Jericho stares at all of this from the middle of the ring. Taker then points at Hassan and passes his thumb across the throat.

JBL: Speaking of the devil.

Styles: Like I was saying, this is some momentum Muhammed Hassan is going to be lacking going to his match against that man The Undertaker at Starrcade.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are from the break and just bouncing back from a heated match between Muhammed Hassan and Chris Jericho.

JBL: This two were fierce enemies not long time ago, and they gave it all. Too bad Undertaker as the coward he is had to come out and pick up the bones.

Styles: But now it’s time for a match created from the events at the beginning of the show. The BTW World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contender Randy Orton, fighting Umaga.

“Voices†plays to a big ovation from the UK fans as Randy Orton makes his way out. He greets and taunts to the fans as he enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“Virtual Voodoo†plays to boos from the fans as Umaga goes savage on his way out. He makes his impressive way down and he enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Randy Orton vs Umaga

Randy Orton, showing his determination, early starts his offense, as he storms toward Umaga. He begins unfolding straight right hands and then incorporates the attack punches using his left hand. However, Umaga is able to answer back and plants Orton with an knife-like uppercut right to the throat of Randy, that is sent away by the attack. Randy gets quickly back to his feet and restarts his offense as if nothing had happened. He starts landing straight right hands and then he plants Umaga with a chop right to the chest of the samoan. Orton grabs Umaga and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Umaga bounces back and is he who tries to attack first, as the samoan tries to clothesline Randy Orton, however the Legend Killer is able to duck avoiding the offensive maneuver of Umaga. The Samoan Bulldozer turns around following his missed clothesline and Randy Orton plants him with his picture perfect dropkick. Umaga fells down to the canvas and Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…, Umaga sends Randy Orton away breaking up the pinfall. Orton jumps back to his feet and immediately goes to work on the recovering Umaga, that is already up on his knees. Randy begins planting him with straight right hands, however the attack of the Legend Killer isn’t able to stop Umaga from getting back to his feet, and he is able to recover a standing position. Randy Orton doesn’t give up and continues landing straight right hands. He then follows up his punches by connecting the Samoan Bulldozer with an European Uppercut. Randy Orton spins and then plants Umaga with another straight right hand and follows up with a second European Uppercut. Umaga backs down as if he is going to collapse down to the canvas, but he is able to maintain his balance. Orton throws a punch trying to knock him down but Umaga blocks and then plants Randy with a headbutt of his own that knocks him down to the canvas.

Umaga grabs Randy by the head and lifts him back to his feet. He then Irish Whips him toward the corner, causing Orton to land hard against the turnbuckle. Umaga takes impulse and then storms toward Orton, however Randy puts his boot in the middle landing it right in the face of the running Umaga, that is obviously stopped by it. Umaga staggers back giving his back to Randy Orton and Orton takes full advantage of the hole opened by the Samoan and runs toward the samoan then hitting a bulldog. Randy Orton feels the momentum and he walks toward the corner, then he climbs to the top rope, where he taunts Umaga waiting for him to get back to his feet. Umaga gets back to his feet but he is giving his back to the Legend Killer that is waiting for him on the top rope. Umaga finally turns around and Randy Orton leaps through the air trying to connect the Samoan Bulldozer with a crossbody, however, and showing his amazing strength, Umaga is able to catch Randy in mid-air. Umaga then, in a matter of seconds, sets and connects Orton with a Samoan Drop. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton is able to kick out. Umaga gets back to his feet and he measures Randy Orton. He then lets himself go landing sitting right on the chest of the Legend Killer with all his humanity. Umaga gets back to his feet and screams “Samoaâ€. Randy Orton rolls in the canvas in pain holding his chest with both arms. Umaga notices it and immediately dashes to the ring ropes, and bounces back planting Orton with a jumping headbutt that lands right in the chest of Orton, aggravating the pain of Randy. Umaga seems to be enjoying the pain he is causing to his opponent and dashes one more time to the ring ropes, bouncing and connecting for the second time a jumping headbutt landing once again in the chest of the Legend Killer.

Umaga gets back to his feet and stares at the knocked out Randy Orton. He lifts both arms in the air and then goes toward the corner. He climbs to the second rope and taunts again. He then jumps and tries to plant Randy Orton with a jumping headbutt out of the ropes, however Randy Orton, getting a big pop from the crowd, is able to get out of the way, letting Umaga crash and burn down the canvas. Orton gets back to his feet and plants the slowly recovering Umaga with a dropkick. Randy Orton then begins circling the samoan, just like a deadly scorpion. He puts the boots on his opponent as he stomps on every exposed limb and body part of his opponent. He then kicks the arm of Umaga making it come closer to the body, impeding from it to bother. He then plants the Samoan with a jumping knee drop landing right on the sternum of the Samoan Bulldozer. Randy Orton gets back to his feet and resents for a little moment his chest feeling the effects of the match, however that doesn’t stop his attack and he attempts a second knee drop, however this time Umaga is able to get out of the way. Randy Orton remains on the canvas longer favoring his knee that just got hurt thanks to his miss. Umaga gets back to his feet first thanks to that. Randy Orton gets back to his feet and he then turns around, walking right into a huge Savate Kick to the head of the Legend Killer. Umaga stares at the corner once again and he walks toward the corner, stepping over the hurt chest of Randy on the progress. Umaga climbs this time to the top rope and then raises both arms taunting to the crowd, and screaming once again his typical “Samoaâ€. He leaps through the air and lands this time being able to connect Randy Orton with a top rope jumping headbutt, the one he failed moments ago in the match. The headbutt lands right on the chest and sternum of Orton. Randy twists and shakes in pain rolling across the canvas.

Umaga feels the momentum and he gets Randy Orton back to his feet. He then lifts him and sets him in a last call-like position, only to them plant Randy Orton with an impressing Swinging Sideslam. Umaga explodes and goes savage. He raises his thumb and announces the end with another “Samoa†yell. He gets Randy Orton with his left arm and grabbing Orton’s head he walks around the ring in the Samoan Spike position to plant Randy Orton. Umaga finally stops the taunting and goes for the Samoan Spike. He swings going for the throat of the Legend Killer, however somehow Randy Orton is able to duck the Samoan Spike making Umaga fail. The Samoan Bulldozer turns around and immediately Randy Orton jumps and plants Umaga with a very cheered RKO. Randy Orton collapses to the canvas as well grabbing his chest. He slowly is able to crawl toward the floored Umaga. He covers the samoan: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out to a lot of boos from the crowd. Randy Orton looks shocked and very surprised about his failing. He looks up to the referee trying to find some answer or some kind of explanation. But Randy soon understands he was not won the match and begins taunting Umaga for a second RKO. Umaga begins getting back to his feet and finally does recover a standing position. He turns around and immediately Randy Orton leaps attempting to connect Umaga with the RKO, however the Samoan Bulldozer reverses Randy and pushes Orton way. Orton turns around and runs toward the samoan, Umaga is the first to attack and tries to clothesline the Legend Killer, however Orton ducks the attack. Randy waits for Umaga to turn around, the Samoan Bulldozer finally does and gets planted by the second RKO of the match, completely out of nowhere. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton defeats Umaga

JBL: Now Joey, before you say the plan of Triple H didn’t work, it did work, because this match certainly took out from his challenger Randy Orton.

Styles: Well John, I won’t and can’t argue that point.

We go backstage and we see Crushing C and AJ Styles inside Crushing C’s office.

Crushing C: So don’t worry AJ, there’s no way Rikishi is appearing tonight, we are in England, besides, I already threw him a bone, he has no reason to be appearing in this match.

AJ: Yeah but you know, he can come out and appear if he wants, because if he does, I am going to give him a little preview of what he’s getting from me at Starrcade in our Unsanctioned match because the beauty of the match is that there are no rules, and whatever I do to him, as for management, will not be happening.

Crushing C: That’s why I made the match.

AJ Styles and Crushing C start laughing, when out of a sudden, Paul Heyman enters the office and the shot.

Crushing C: What are you doing here Paul?

Heyman: Well you see, all this week I have been wondering, because I have been General Manager and I know there is always a reason for everything, I have been wondering what is the real reason for you to make the Triple Threat Match between Lesnar, Goldberg and my client Bob Sapp.

Crushing C: You know, to be honest, I have been impressed by all Brock Lesnar, Goldberg and Bob Sapp as of late, and I could tell you that’s the reason, but I can tell you are smarter than that,

Heyman: Yes I am.

Crushing C: Well, I was planning to make the announcement as of last moment, but you sort of brought me into it, you see, I am needing and wanting a new World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contender, that’s why I made the match. The winner of the Triple Threat Match will instantly become the new BTW World Championship challenger.

Heyman: That means that…

Crushing C: Yeah, that means that if your client Bob Sapp wins the match, he will be challenging either Triple H or Randy Orton at next PPV, Turning Point. Speaking of your client, why don’t you take Bob Sapp out of here and check back into the hotel. I am giving both of you the night off, in fact, you can consider any charges, already paid.

Heyman leaves saying thank you to Crushing C, that then stares at AJ Styles at his right.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and it’s time for a match that is certainly been expected by this two men for a while now.

JBL: Kennedy and Hardy had their shot at the spotlight at Uprising, and now, they got at it in a rematch, with the King of the Ring still to be determined.

“Loaded†plays to a rockstar ovation from the crowd as Jeff Hardy high steps on his way out. He salutes some fans on front row and he then enters the ring, where he jogs.

“Turn up the Trouble†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out in arrogant fashion, visibly confident entering into his match. Kennedy enters the ring and looks defiantly at his opponent, the referee rings the bell.

King of the Ring finals Re-do
Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy

Kennedy and Jeff Hardy stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They finally start moving and circling each other, however out of a sudden Jeff Hardy stops, as he starts clapping and chanting his name, trying to get the crowd to cheer his name. Soon the audience rally behind him, and a huge “Hardy†chant is heard throughout the entire arena. Kennedy doesn’t look to amuse, but he then walks toward the middle of the ring and offers Jeff Hardy the hand for him to shake. Hardy looks shocked, however when he goes to shake the hand, Kennedy cheap shots him with kicks him right in the middle section. Kennedy then grabs his opponent and starts planting his opponent with clubs right to the back. He grabs his opponent once again and he delivers for a second time a toe kick right to the middle section. Kennedy follows up planting his opponent with a flurry of straight right hands to the head of his opponent, trying to weaken down his opponent. Mr. Kennedy then sets his opponent down and connects him with a suplex. Mr. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy is able to kick out. Kennedy takes his time looking up to the referee looking for an explanation, however he soon realizes it’s too early in the match, and he goes back to work. He pulls Hardy back to his feet pulling him by the hair, and with Hardy stood up, he just viciously holds in his opponent locking him in a side headlock. The intensity of the hold is reflected on the face of Ken Kennedy. However, Hardy is just as intense and focused on wining the match, and he starts finding the way of the hold eventually. He finally finds it when he starts driving repeatedly his elbow to the middle section of his opponent, until Mr. Kennedy is forced to release the hold. Hardy is free at last and he dashes toward the ring ropes. He then bounces back from them and connects his opponent with a jumping clothesline. They both get to their feet and repeat the choreography, as Jeff Hardy goes to the ropes once again, bounces back, and lands Ken Kennedy with a hard clothesline that knocks him down.

Jeff Hardy doesn’t make the cover. Instead he goes right back to continue his opponent, getting on top of him and he starts landing a series of mounted punches straight to the head of his opponent. Hardy gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd. He steps a little back creating some in between and then waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Kennedy recovers his standing position, only to then walk in to Jeff Hardy, that plants him with an arm drag. Kennedy gets back to his feet and he goes toward his opponent once again, getting connected for the second time with an arm drag. Kennedy starts making his way back up and the Rainbow Haired Warrior is already waiting for him, as when he gets in front of Hardy, Jeff goes for a front dropkick aiming to the chest of his opponent, however Ken Kennedy catches both legs of his opponent in mid air, avoiding the kick but not stopping the momentum of Jeff Hardy, that goes down spine first to the canvas. Mr. Kennedy opens the compass of his opponent and then just punches him in his gut, just above the belt line to avoid dealing with disqualification. Hardy growls in pain grabbing his middle section, and Kennedy watching this goes for it again, separating the legs of Jeff, and punching him again in the lower abs. Kennedy finishes up this flurry of targeted attacks as he dashes back to the ropes behind him, and comes right back planting his opponent with an elbow drop right to the middle section of his opponent. Mr. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his feet and blatantly just stomps on the gut of Jeff Hardy, then goes down and remakes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out again. Kennedy looks shocked at Jeff Hardy kicking out. He gets back to his feet and then grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair, pulling him up as well. Mr. Kennedy stares at Jeff Hardy and watches him trying to maintain his standing position as he fights against the pain in his middle section. Kennedy then just punches him hard on the ribs causing Jeff to scream.

Kennedy then grabs him again and sets him up for a suplex. He lifts him and then walks toward the ropes, and drops Hardy gut first on the top rope. Jeff Hardy slides from the top rope to the apron, and turns his back to the ring as he holds his middle section in pain. Kennedy takes notice and he dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and goes toward his opponent is, clashing with him and staggering him from the apron through the air and ending with an impact against the guard rail separating the ring area with the fans. Jeff clashes with it almost gut first unfortunately, and resents even more his injury. Kennedy grins and remains in the middle of the ring, then pushes the referee to start the count out. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Jeff Hardy starts getting back to his feet, pulling himself to a standing position with the barricade, 7…8…9…, right on the nick of time Jeff Hardy manages to slide to the inside of the ring and avoid being counted out. Kennedy seems angry about the recovery of his opponent, and goes right to work on his opponent, stomping all over the back of his opponent now. He picks Hardy up and then hurls him toward the corner, to which Jeff clashes chest first with the turnbuckle. Jeff Hardy staggers back and Ken Kennedy goes toward him, then tackles him on the left leg bringing Hardy down to the canvas. Kennedy sees the opening and he walks toward the corner, conveniently walking over his opponent, especially his middle section on the way. He climbs to the top rope and then looks down. He finally leaps from the top rope looking to connect Jeff Hardy down with the Kenton Bomb, however right on the nick of time Jeff Hardy is able to roll out of the way, making his opponent crash and burn failing the maneuver. Kennedy contorts in pain holding his back after failing the maneuver. Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy remain side by side resenting the effects of the grueling contest they have been in. Finally, the Rainbow Haired Warrior starts getting back to his senses, and he crawls toward the ring ropes in search of a source of leverage.

Jeff Hardy reaches the ropes and he pulls himself up, recovering his standing position. He immediately goes toward his opponent and opens the compass of his opponent, then hits his extreme leg drop right to the groin of his opponent. Hardy rolls over his head away and he then makes the cover as he goes back toward his opponent: 1…2…, Kennedy kicks out. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and then remains a little thoughtful thinking on what is next to do in his offensive. Jeff Hardy picks his opponent by the hair and guides him back to his feet, kicks him in the gut weakening his opponent and he then throws his opponent toward the corner. Jeff takes impulse, but he then holds his middle section once again in pain. He finally goes toward his opponent and nails him with a clothesline to his cornered opponent, knocking his opponent down. Ken Kennedy remains knocked out, and he is sitting against the turnbuckle. Hardy looks at what has happened and where his opponent is. Jeff Hardy goes toward his opponent, and then he connects him with his rope aided dropkick to the chest of Mr. Kennedy, connecting it completely. Hardy gets back to his feet after connecting the maneuver, then goes back to holding his middle section in pain. The rainbow Haired Warrior finds the opening and he climbs to the top rope, as the crowd roars as he is going for the Swanton Bomb. However, Kennedy begins getting back to his senses, and to a lot of boos from the crowd, he rolls out of the way and far from Hardy, even leaving the ring and remaining on the ring apron. Hardy waits for Kennedy to get back to his feet on the apron, and when Mr. Kennedy does so, Hardy leaps from the top rope and he connects his opponent with a dropkick, that staggers Mr. Kennedy to the outside of the ring. The Rainbow Haired Warrior taunts to the crowd seeing his success, then measures his opponent as Kennedy begins getting back to his feet on the outside of the ring, Kennedy finally returns to his standing position on the outside of the ring.

Hardy sees him and he goes to the apron, then climbs to the top of the rope. He looks down, turns around, and he finally then connects his opponent with a moonsault flying to the outside of the ring and connecting Mr. Kennedy. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd, then screaming and getting the crowd going. He grabs Mr. Kennedy and rolls him back to the inside of the ring. Soon, the Rainbow Haired Warrior follows him and gets back to the inside of the ring. Hardy rolls Kennedy over his back in the middle of the ring and makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy gets one shoulder up keeping the match going. Hardy looks a little shocked, but he then lights fire on his eyes and goes to continue his offense, as he gets back to a standing position, goes to the middle of the ring and removes his shirt, throwing it then toward the crowd and to a lucky fan. Hardy starts taunting his opponent for the end of the match. Kennedy gets back to his feet and slowly walks right toward his opponent. Jeff kicks his opponent in the middle section and sets his opponent for the Twist of Fate. He goes for it however right when he is twisting going to connect his opponent, however, Kennedy is able to counter right on time and he pushes his opponent away and toward the corner, however Jeff Hardy takes full advantage from the push Kennedy just gave him and he runs toward the corner, then climbs immediately to the top rope and comes down connecting his opponent with the Whisper in the Wind, landing Mr. Kennedy completely with the maneuver. Jeff Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…, Mr. Kennedy kicks out. Jeff Hardy looks shocked, and looks up to the referee as if pleasing for a change of decision. Jeff Hardy looks clueless. Hardy goes back to work however out of nowhere Mr. Kennedy reacts first as he delivers a body shot. Kennedy gets back to his feet and goes behind Hardy, then walks toward the corner and starts setting Jeff on the top rope, with Hardy being turned around. However, when he is about to sit him on the top rope, Jeff collapses down to the canvas. The referee checks the shoulders and sees both Kennedy’s and Hardy’s shoulders on the canvas. He makes the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Draw

Jeff Hardy gets up and he taunts to the crowd as he thinks he won the match, however the referee refuses to lift his hand telling him he is not the winner. Kennedy sees all of this and he jumps right back to his feet, however the referee tells him as well that he is not the winner. He explains to them that they fought into a double pinfall, draw situation. Kennedy and Hardy stare at each other, then the referee barely manages to separate them and get them out of the ring.

JBL: Oh come on, that referee was completely biased.

Styles: What do you mean, it was a draw, a clear draw.

JBL: Damn referee, a second draw between this two? Will we ever have a King of the Ring winner?

We go backstage and we see RVD and Sabu in a corridor talking.

RVD: I am telling you man, I am not saying I’m sorry for all the things I did to you while we were foes, but you know, for the sake of being champions, well, at least one of us, we have to work together, you know dude, as a team.

Sabu: I agree, and yeah, against each other we went to the extremes, we just have to do the same against Christian and MVP.

Out of a sudden, MVP and Christian Cage, with the belts around their waists, approach RVD and Sabu.

RVD: Speaking of.

Christian: Oh you were talking about us, how sweet! Geez Rob, I knew I you were obsessed with me, but I thought it was only with my Continental Championship, not actually me.

MVP: Well Christian, that’s the effect you produce on people when you are related to people like yours truly, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, oh Sabu, but to you, I am just the BTW Extreme Champion.

Sabu: You know, I would normally just let you speaking trash, but tonight, punk, I am just not in the mood.

Sabu goes to advance toward MVP, but RVD stops him.

RVD: Hold it Sabu, they are not worthy. Save it for Starrcade, when we kick the ass of this two nobodies.

Christian: Oh wait a minute, you actually think you two can beat Montel and I. Just 2 months ago you were destroying each other in a Last Man Standing match, and before that Sabu was at his home injured because of Rob. You two as a tag team actually think that can beat us, you have to be kidding me, because in reality, you stand no chance. If you didn’t know, now you know.

RVD: You know Sabu, I have changed my mind, hit them!

RVD and Sabu immediately leap over Christian and MVP respectively. They start throwing wild punches connecting all over the head of his opponent. Quickly referees and EMTs step in and separate all four men, stopping them from taking their brawl further.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are from the break and with the hopes of Bob Sapp really not being on the arena anymore, we will have no short of a hell of a match next.

JBL: Old fashioned joust, a brawl, between two behemoths.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays to an ovation from the crowd as Brock Lesnar makes his imposing way out. He jogs and flexes some muscles on his way down the ring.

“Goldberg’s March†breaks to a big ovation from the crowd as Goldberg walks from his locker room all the way to the ring walking through pyro. The referee rings the bell.

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

The fans in the arena get quickly into the encounter and starts cheering for Goldberg, while other half of the fans in attendance cheer for Brock Lesnar. Both competitors start circling each other, until they finally step toward the other and enter in a test of strength. Nobody gets the upperhand and they release each other. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar go back to circle the other one. Then they step toward each other again in attempt to enter a second test of strengths, but Brock Lesnar passes under Goldberg’s arm and hits Goldberg with a German Suplex. Goldberg gets quickly back up and immediately runs toward Brock Lesnar in retaliation, bur Lesnar attacks first and takes profit of the impulse from the run made by Bill and hits him with Belly-to-Belly. Lesnar this time makes the cover: 1…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up and hits a Manhattan Drop. Lesnar then bounces back to the ropes behind them and drives his elbow straight to the back of Goldberg’s neck, driving him straight to the ring ropes. The referee takes Brock apart and grounds him for the straight shot. Goldberg turns around to the direction where Brock Lesnar is standing and gets hit by a straight right blow to the face. Lesnar then wrestles Goldberg and hits two consecutive arm lariats followed by locking in a hammerlock. He stretches even more Goldberg’s arm, but Bill doesn’t take punish lightly and starts elbow smashing to the gut his way out. Lesnar finally releases it and when finally free of the hold Lesnar back body drops without impulse Brock Lesnar. Brock gets immediately back up and runs toward Goldberg, but gets floored by a clothesline. Brock gets back to his feet and once again gets knocked down by a clothesline. Brock Lesnar starts getting back to his feet, but this time he is doing it slower. Goldberg stares at him and then dashes to the ropes behind him, but when he enters in contact with the ropes. Lesnar sees Goldberg close to the ropes and he runs toward him throwing him to the outside of the ring with a clothesline over the top rope.

On the outside, Brock wastes no time and he picks his opponent back to his feet, then slams him spine first into the hard, slightly covered concrete floor. Lesnar picks Goldberg back to his feet and throws Goldberg back into the ring and makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Brock Lesnar cover him again even more Goldberg’s chest closer to the chest: 1…2…, Goldberg raises his elbow this time. Lesnar seems frustrated and knees Goldberg. He then dashes to the ropes and bounces back driving his knee straight to Goldberg’s face, knocking him down. Lesnar looks around the arena, getting fed by the cheers of his fans, and the boos of all the Goldberg fans here in the UK. Brock Lesnar reincorporates Bill Goldberg and once again puts him on his knees. Lesnar dashes, this time more confidently to the ropes and goes to drive his knee straight to Bill’s brain, but Goldberg snaps and reacts first planting Lesnar with a spinebuster. Goldberg gets up and feels the momentum and lifts Brock back up, and grabbing him by his throat first, he pulls him over his shoulders and hits a Military Press. Bill Goldberg explodes and goes to the corner, where he starts taunting for the Spear. Brock Lesnar finally pulls himself back to his feet and Bill Goldberg runs toward him planting him with a Spear, but the impact of the maneuver, combined with the desire of the punished Brock Lesnar, makes Brock to roll out of the way after suffering the spear. Goldberg seems angry and invites Brock Lesnar to return to the ring. Brock holds his head and recharges batteries on the outside of the ring. Lesnar takes his time on the outside as the referee starts counting him out: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Brock tries to get back into the ring, climbing to the apron, but Goldberg approaches the ropes, making Brock Lesnar to climb back down to the apron. The referee inteferes and he takes Goldberg away, creating the space and giving Brock Lesnar the opportunity to return to the ring, which he quickly does so jumping from the floor to the apron and then to the inside.

Goldberg then shoves the referee away and he dashes toward his opponent looking to attack him, however Brock Lesnar reacts first getting his opponent up for the ride with a Modified Belly-to-Belly. Brock Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up to his feet and puts Goldberg over his shoulder in a Torture Wreck position, then falling into his knees connecting a backbreaker. Brock Lesnar makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar grabs his ribs in pain, feeling the aftermath of the spear previously connected by Goldberg, and frustrated announces the end. He waits Bill Goldberg to get back to his feet, and finally he pulls himself back up. Brock Lesnar steps toward him and lifts him over his shoulders and spins him looking for the F-5, but Goldberg slides out of the maneuver, Brock Lesnar turns around to where Goldberg is after missing the F-5, and gets planted by a sidekick straight to the jaw. Bill Goldberg gets back to his feet and walks, grabbing his ribs in pain, to the corner where, in the middle of a lot of boos, starts taunting for a second Spear. Lesnar slowly pulls himself back up using the ring ropes as leverage and turns around to the corner of pain, only to get planted by a powerful spear by Goldberg. Bill gets back to his feet and screams exploding firing himself up. He then passes his thumb across his throat announcing the Jackhammer, but when he is lifting Lesnar back to his feet, Brock Lesnar reacts and he pushes his own weight down below, ending standing back again on the canvas and he hits a suplex of his own. Brock Lesnar is now the one announcing the end as he taunts to the UK fans. He waits for Goldberg to get back to his feet. Bill Goldberg finally does so and he walks right into his opponent, over the shoulders of his rival, and Goldberg gets connected by a cheered F5 connected by Brock Lesnar. Lesnar makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg

Styles: Lesnar wins, Lesnar wins!

JBL: Oh my God, what a match, this two smell like smoke ‘cause they’ve been through fire no doubt about that.

Styles: And Brock, after being defeated by Bob Sapp last week, regains some momentum going into the Triple Threat Match, that now has a World Title match hanging in the balance.

Brock Lesnar celebrates his victory in the middle of the ring with the fans.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and…

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†plays to a lot of boos from the UK fans as Teddie Guerrero appears on the stage.

Styles: Damn it, I thought it was going to be a clean, amazing night.

Teddie Guerrero makes his way into the ring, in street clothes and with a microphone in hand.

Teddie: I know each and every one of you England fans wanted to see me wrestle here tonight in front of all of you and, just like I have been doing since the moment I debuted, win.

Crowd boos.

Teddie: However, you know, I consider that I don’t have to wrestle here tonight. In fact, I don’t have to wrestle when I told, I will only wrestle when I want, because I have earned it. I have beat every opponent threw on my way, including future Hall of Famer Chris Jericho, my name is synonymous of controversy because homie, that’s what I have done here in BTW, and amazing name of myself.

Crowd boos him even louder.

Teddie: That’s why I don’t have to wrestle if I don’t want to, because by now, with my career just starting and already entering its prime, you all know the name of Teddie Guerrero, a Guerrero, a true Warrior esse, the man making the Guerrero familia proud each and every…

“Chavito Ardiente†plays to a big pop from the surprised UK fans as Chavo Guerrero makes his way out, interrupting Teddie Guerrero.

JBL: What the hell? Chavo, but he is not even part of BTW, and we are in England damn it.

Styles: Chavo Guerrero, a true member of the Guerrero family, coming to BTW, a strange company to finally put a stop to that guy over there.

Chavo: Look man, I know I am the man you were expecting the least, but had to know that this moment was coming eventually. You see, I appreciate that Colt Cabana, Orlando Jordan, Chris Jericho, all those BTW performers tried to stop and defeat this non-sense, but it was about time a true Guerrero stepped in and ended this farsa, this charade that has been embarrassing La Familia all this time.

Teddie: Vamos pri…

Chavo: Shut up! Look Ted, I did my research before catching a plane and coming into BTW to confront you, and I have discovered your true identity, so you either for the first man show your cojones and tell it to the world, or I will.

Teddie: Come on cousin, what are you talking about?

Chavo: One.

Teddie: Come on man, I’ll invite you something to drink back at El Paso, but let’s just forget this.

Chavo: Two.

Teddie: Alright! You got it, I’ll tell the world who I am. I am not really a member of the Guerrero family, nor I am Eddie Guerrero because you know what, I am better than that, I am better than a damn Guerrero, I am Teddy Hart, a Hart.

Chavo: Well then tell me smart ass, if being a Hart is so great, why did you pretend to be a Guerrero.

Teddy: Why? Because my entire life I have been treated like a winner, I have been handed everything on a silver plate since I was a child. Every place I go I get treated like royalty just by my last name, Hart, and you know, I thought of how to restart, how to change all of that, and then in come to me, I’ll be a Guerrero.

Chavo: But why?

Teddy: Why? Because being a Guerrero is the complete opposite side of being a Hart. Harts? You have Stu Hart, respected everywhere, Owen Hart, biggest talent never to be World Champion, Bret Hart, the best ever to be in this ring, while, you have the Guerreros, and what, you have Mando Guerrero, not a glorified stuntman as in Mick Foley, no, just a simple stuntman. Then you have, your father, you know, the one getting fired for no showing, but let’s not forget the glorious Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero, you know, the drug addict, stealer, steroid user, low lifer.

Crowd heavily boos Teddy Hart.

Chavo goes to speak but he just drops the microphone visibly angry and goes to enter the ring and punish Teddy Hart.

Teddy: Hold it! You Chavo, lay a single finger on me, and I’ll sure your ass! As you said, you are not a BTW contracted talent, and therefore you cannot even come close to me.

Chavo: (trying to calm himself down) I may not lay a finger on you, unless it is a match. You say the Hart family is better than the Guerrero familia, how about your prove it, you and me, one on one at Starrcade!

Crowd cheers in approval.

Teddy: You know, I’ll give you what you want just not take my wallet!

Teddy laughs as the crowd boos him.

Teddy: Ahh in all seriousness, you want a match, I’ll give you a match, you and me at Starrcade, and I’ll show you why low lifers like the Guerreros don’t deserve to be in the same ring of people the stature of a Hart, and especially not Teddy Hart!

Chavo and Teddy stare at each other.

Styles: Well, what can I say? I was right about Teddy Hart obviously not being a member of the Guerrero family but hearing what he said, I don’t want to be right.

JBL: Chavo has no issues being here, he’s not a member of BTW, and he will get taught a lesson by a member of thee best wrestling family, The Hart family.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and before our huge main event, it’s time to run down the card for Starrcade PPV.

(Graphic of Chavo Guerrero vs Teddy Hart is shown)

Styles: A match agreed minutes ago, Guerrero vs Hart.

JBL: A battle of the families, and two of their brightest members will collide.

(Graphic of Christian and MVP vs RVD and Sabu is shown)

Styles: And then, speaking of firsts, a first time ever Texas Tornado One fall to a Finish Double Championship match, in which Christian and MVP will defend against Rob Van Dam and Sabu.

JBL: Both the BTW Extreme Championship and the BTW Continental Championship will be on the line on this weird tag team match.

(Graphic of Umaga vs Samoa Joe-Samoan Brawl Match is shown)

Styles: We had not seen Samoa Joe since before Uprising and he returns landing himself in a lot of hot water, including this brutal match.

JBL: Umaga defeated Joe at Souled Out two months ago, will he repeat it in much more brutal environment.

(Graphic of Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan is shown)

JBL: And next, a battle well made in hell.

Styles: Taker was beaten and even buried alive, but he has never been one on one in the ring with Muhammed Hassan, until now.

(Graphic of Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Bob Sapp is shown)

JBL: Oh and check this out, a smash mouth contest, colliding months and months of attacks and rivalries.

Styles: And now, a gold opportunity hangs in the balance, heating even more a hatred match.

(Graphic of Rikishi vs AJ Styles-Unsanctioned Match is shown)

Styles: More than 6 months, and Rikishi is still paying the consequences of Rebellion PPV, but now, one night only, he gets the chance to get his hands on AJ Styles, the man who cost him his job.

(Graphic of Triple H vs Randy Orton –BTW World Heavyweight Championship match is shown)

JBL: And the biggest match in history, 30 minutes this man will have to battle in Ironman fashion, with the lights so bright, and gold on the line.

Styles: All in the name of the BTW World Heavyweight Championship, a match no short of a classic.

“Killing Vibe†plays to a nice pop from the crowd as Samoa Joe makes his way out. He greets some fans as he comes down the ramp. He enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“The Game†plays to a big amount of boos from the UK fans as the BTW World Champion Triple H makes his way out. He makes his classic entrance until he settles in the middle of the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Triple H vs Samoa Joe

Triple H and Samoa Joe stare at each other from opposite side of the ring. They start circling each other without engaging in any action. They advance to each other to apparently finally get it on, however Triple H stops moving and remains still, then starts pointing to the crowd and insulting them. He then delivers his attention back to Samoa Joe and starts badmouthing him, then moves his hands around his waist meaning he is the champion. Samoa Joe grins and tells Triple H to bring it. Triple H grins right back to his opponent and he goes toward Joe, that responds and they enter in a collar elbow tie up, comparing their strengths in the brawl. Samoa Joe gets the advantage, as he locks his opponent inside a side headlock. He drains his opponent in the maneuver for a while, until he then flips and floats over his own maneuver, passing into locking in a hammerlock. Samoa Joe then puts his left boot in front of Triple H’s right leg and pushes him away, causing The Game to trip when hitting his leg, humiliating him and outwrestling him in the exchange. Triple H gets back to his feet obviously mad about what just happened, and he advances right back toward Samoa Joe. He lifts his right hand asking for a Greco-Roman knuckle tie up, however, right when Samoa Joe lifts his hand uncovering his guard, Triple H shows his true intentions and he nails a straight right hand, right to the head of Samoa Joe. The Game nails another big haymaker on the head of Samoa Joe. He then grabs him by the head and goes to Irish Whip toward the ropes, however Samoa Joe is able to counter and instead he is the one throwing Triple H toward the ropes. The Game bounces back and Joe goes to receive him, however he bends a little too early and Triple H goes to connect him with his knee face smash, however surprisingly Samoa Joe is able to counter the counter of Triple, blocking the knee of Triple H and taking him down to the canvas.

In the mat, Samoa Joe starts trying to flip Triple H over his belly and lock him in a one leg Boston Crab, however Triple fights back and refuses to do so. Triple H reaches upwards and he grabs Samoa Joe by the back of the head and neck, then pulls him down rolling him up: 1…2…, Samoa Joe kicks out. Both men get away and return to their standing position. They then advance toward one another once again and enter in a second collar elbow tie up. After a nice amount of brawling, Triple H finally gets the advantage as he locks Samoa Joe now in a side headlock his own. Joe starts fighting for his way out and he walks toward the ropes, then bounces back trying to bounce Triple H out of the hold, however Triple, even bouncing back, is able to hold on to the side headlock, not freeing his opponent. Samoa Joe continues to search for a way out of the hold with despair. He finally finds it as he lifts his opponent up in the air nailing a side slam. Even if the offensive maneuver was applied by Samoa Joe, it is Triple H the one getting back to his feet first. The Game storms toward his opponent, as Samoa Joe is already back to his feet. Triple H runs toward him and he nails Samoa Joe with a big clothesline that knocks his opponent down. The Game smiles as he sees his opponent floored. He puts the boots on his opponent, as he stomps all over him. The Game drags Samoa Joe close to the ring ropes, he then after grabbing the top rope he pulls himself up using the ropes as leverage to pull himself high and then nails right on top of Samoa Joe with a big knee drop right to the chest cavity of his opponent. Triple H then waits for Samoa Joe to roll back in position as he resents the maneuver. The Game goes back to his corner and lays against the turnbuckle. He then dashes and goes to hit his Harley Race like jumping knee drop to the face of the floored Samoa Joe, however the Samoan Submission machine is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail.

Samoa Joe is raising a little too slow, however he then reacts and quickly gets back to his feet. He dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, and bounces back to the kneeled on the canvas Triple H. Samoa Joe lands him completely with an shining wizard. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he goes right back to work on his opponent. He brings his opponent up to his feet pulling him by the hair, and gets him fully back to a standing position. Samoa Joe then starts nailing him with a series of straight right hands, that he then mixes with chops to the chest of The Game, slowly but surely making him stagger back to the corner. Triple H finally is fully cornered and Samoa Joe makes him bend in pain with a toe kick to the middle section. Joe then continues his mauling with shoulder tackles right to the middle section of his opponent, brutalizing the ribs of the BTW World Champion. Samoa Joe then steps back and lifts both his hands taunting to the crowd, receiving a nice reception from the fans. Samoa Joe then storms right back to the still cornered Triple H and he nails him with a dropkick right to the jaw of his opponent. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and sees Triple H stagger back from the corner. As The Game does so, Samoa Joe dashes to the ring ropes behind of him and meets the staggering Triple H to then drop him face first into the canvas nailing a bulldog. Samoa Joe once again taunts to the crowd and he walks to the corner next, climbing to the second rope, where he taunts Triple H waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. The Game finally does so and Samoa Joe leaps from the corner going for a Hurricanrana, however when he lands with his legs over the shoulders of Triple H. Hunter is able to counter as he catches Samoa Joe stopping the maneuver before it actually happens. However, once again before Triple H is able to capitalize on this counter, Samoa Joe recounters with a Victory Roll that ends not in a pinfall but instead in a Boston Crab applied by Samoa Joe.

Triple H tries to crawl toward the ropes, as Samoa Joe drains and drains while being inside the Boston Crab, however right when Triple H is about to being able to finally grab the bottom rope, Joe pulls Triple H right back into the middle of the ring, then shows his flexibility as while being in the Boston Crab position, he goes backwards and lays over The Game’s back reaching and grabbing the head of his opponent, successfully modifying his Boston Crab into a California Dreamer hold. However, Joe can’t apply that move that hold as it puts pressure into his own back and he flips in the same position, modifying the California Dreamer into a simple Crossface. Triple H screams in pain as Joe drains and drains with all the different submission maneuvers. However, after a while of fighting and struggling while in the hold, Triple H is able to grab the bottom rope and force his opponent to break the submission hold. Samoa Joe takes full advantage of the referee’s count as he refuses to do so until the fourth statement. He then gets back to his feet, and pulls Triple H to a vertical standing as well. He hits his knee taunting his next maneuver. He dashes to the ropes and then bounces back going toward The Game, however the King of Kings reacts first and he catches Samoa Joe connecting him with the Double AA Spinebuster. Triple H does his classic taunt flexing his muscles. He waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Samoa Joe does so and he walks right into Triple H, that delivers a toe kick to the middle section and then goes for a Pedigree, however Samoa Joe is able to counter before Triple H connects it as he back body drops Triple H down to the canvas. Triple H gets back to his feet and he walks right into an elbow strike right to the top of the head by Samoa Joe and a perfectly executed Northern Lights Suplex. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out. Samoa Joe taunts to the audience as he gets back to his feet and he announces the end of this contest, as he stares below to the knocked out King of Kings.

Samoa Joe finally gets sick of waiting for Triple H to get back to his feet, and he goes and picks him up, however it is obvious that Triple H is playing possum as he reacts first raking the eyes of his opponent. The Game then sets Samoa Joe and goes to hit the Pedigree, but before he actually connects it he wastes way too much time taunting to the crowd. Triple H finally goes for it but Samoa Joe is able to reverse it twisting the arm of Triple H away, then hooks his own arm under The Game’s one and goes for his Coquina Clutch, however before Samoa Joe effectively locks in his inescapable sleeping hold, Triple H does the same arm reversal Samoa Joe just did and gets Joe back in the Pedigree position, this time do connecting it. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Triple H defeats Samoa Joe

JBL: Well I could lie and say I am surprised that Triple H won…but I am not.

Triple H celebrates over Samoa Joe, however he appears to not be finished and he rolls to the outside of the ring, then from under the ring he takes out a sledgehammer.

Styles: Oh come on, enough already, the match is over, there’s no need for it.

Triple H rolls to the inside of the ring with his equalizer in hand and waits for Samoa Joe to get back to his feet and crust his sledgehammer into the skull, however the UK fans go crazy as they see Randy Orton coming from the stage and into the ring to help Samoa Joe and confront Triple H. Triple H is about to attack Randy Orton when out of nowhere, from behind of him, no other than Rikishi appears.

JBL: Rikishi!

Styles: It’s Rikishi, it’s Rikishi.

JBL: Really, what the hell is happening here in England, how do all this people got in here on the first place.

Rikishi immediately nails Triple H with a club to the back, staggering Triple H right to Randy Orton that receives him with an RKO. Randy Orton and Rikishi stand tall over Triple H.

Styles: Triple H might have won the match, but he doesn’t look like a winner, and one has to wonder, if this is going to be the sight come the end of Starrcade, Randy Orton standing over Triple H.

Scene fades to the back with Randy Orton, Rikishi, and a newly stood Samoa Joe lifting their arms taunting to the crowd.

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
30 Minute Ironman Match
Triple H(c) vs Randy Orton

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Winner gets a BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match at Turning Point
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Texas Tornado One Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team Match (First man to pin a champion wins that belt)
BTW Extreme Title Match
BTW Continental Title Match
MVP(c) and Christian Cage(c) vs Sabu and RVD

Samoan Brawl Match
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Chavo Guerrero vs Teddy Hart

The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: I loved the main event between HHH and Samoa Joe, two great wrestlers. I also loved the aftermath with Rikishi and Orton, and I can't wait for the BTW Title match. The King of the Ring finals were also good, interesting finish.

WM: There wasn't a bad match here, although for some reason, I didn't like Lesnar vs. Goldberg. IDK why :S.

BP: I liked the opening promo with Crushing C dissing the English fans, and Sama Joe revealing himself. Also, two huge matches set for tonight.

WP: I didn't like the backstage prmo with RVD/Sabu/Christian/MVP. It was pretty short and it wasn't in character, although it is hard to write a Sabu promo.

Moonlight Drive

BM: Definitely the ME, I loved it and the interaction at the end was awesome with Rikishi, Joe and Orton. Woulda liked it if Umaga came out to even the odds, but I suppose you've got your reason

WM: None were the worst, I liked them all

BP: Either the opener with Crushing C/Joe & Triple H, the one between y2J/Hassan or Guerrero/Guerrero-Hart.

WP: Didn;t get into the Sabu/RVD/MVP/Christian one, but like y2j said, it's hard to write a promo for Sabu

AF: Awesome show. Interesting way to show that Teddy isn't a Guerrero, and I like AJ being C's little bitch. Finally, aweoms ebooking with Kennedy/Hardy. It'll end up giving both guys a good rub in the long run, no matter who wins, and it leaves people wondering if there will ever be a King. I also really liked big show 'snapping' interesting to see where you'll go with that

Plug: Check out my Royal Rumble PPV in WWE: The Second Coming, both parts have been posted

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Hands Down Samoa Joe vs HHH. It truly was a great back and forth match, with both of them getting lots of offense. It felt like a PPV match, and the ending was expected, but still good. The aftermath was pretty good too, with interference after the match, not during it.

WM - N/A

BP - The opening promo with Crushing C and HHH was great. It transitioned from the feud with Rikishi and Crushing C to Triple H, to Samoa Joe in the mix too. Perfect opener.

WP - I couldn't take the Chavo and Teddie Guerrero interaction that seriously, but it was still well written.

AC - Another good show, it felt like a PPV with all the big things you had going there. One of the feuds that I like is the Ken Kennedy vs Hardy feud, you keep having great matches with them for the KOTR title. The rest of the things you had going were pretty good too. There's so much going on, I can't really keep up with it sometimes. Anyways, good job on the UK Show.

Opening promo: Really liked this. This could mean a reasonable push for Joe, helping Rikishi. You announced two huge matches, had a nice long promo, and had everyone in character. It was a great start to a big show.

Punk/Cabana vs Big Show and Edge: Cabana losing was the logical choice, as he isn't involved with a feud currently. Big Show snapping should start an interesting storyline. Nothing wrong with this match writing wise, and I felt it was a good first match for the show.

Jericho promo: It was very good, as you had Jericho arrogant like always, yet also playing the crowd as a face.

Jericho vs Hassan: The match went longer than expected, and you really put Jericho over here, with him surviving one of Hassan’s finishers multiple times, as well as making it to the ropes while the Camel Clutch was locked in. Pretty good match, although I think it dragged a bit. The aftermath with Taker helping Jericho helps build up Starrcade.

Orton vs Umaga: The match was about the right length imo, as it didn’t feel like it was going to long, but it still built up well. Umaga looked pretty strong as you let him kick out of the RKO, but Orton still looks good by picking up the win. Nice flowing match, with a nice basic finish.

Crushing C/AJ promo: Both were in character, which is always good. I also really liked Heyman, I think it was really realistic. Big stipulation for Starrcade is good.

Hardy vs Kennedy: I felt the result was pretty predictable, as you could see this feud going on to Starrcade to determine the King of the Ring. The finish was alright, considering you can’t expect much out of a double pin usually. Looking forward to the final match after this big build up.

RVD/Sabu promo: I liked how you kinda heated the feud up slightly, which is pretty good.

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar: A pretty basic finish, with Lesnar unexpectedly going over really clean (I expected Sapp interference), but it was still a decent match. It flowed pretty well, and I thought you did well despite having two write with two really big guys.

Teddie/Chavo promo: I thought that the Teddie character was coming to the end, and it has now. The Eddie comments were a bit too harsh imo. At least it is a feud with a reason, which is good.

Samoa Joe vs Triple H: I loved how you had Joe take it right up to Triple H, you really made Joe look like a challenge. Each man got in a lot of offense, and the finishing sequence was awesome. Really a great main event. Nice to see Rikishi and Orton at the end make the save, topping off the main event.

AC: You obviously went out of your way in making this a huge show, with it being your UK show and everything. The card was pretty stacked, and everything came off pretty well imo. Great main event, and Starrcade is looking huge, with some well thought out feuds.

xtremebadass

BM: Samoa Joe vs. Triple H. Fantastic match, PPV quality for sure. Loved reading, great 50-50 match with both sides getting some big shots in

WM: N/A

BP: Opener. It was the typical long opening promo which set the tone for the rest of the show. Really liked the interaction between Joe and Rikishi, it set up quite a few angles for the future.

WP: Sabu's, I wasn't into it.

AC: Really great show, long read, but great matches. Starrcade is looking to be a huge PPV, looking forward to Sapp/Lesnar/Goldberg