Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

VIP lounge: Great way to start off the show and great way to get the fued. I am really looking forward to seeing what you can do with these two superstars.

Test vs big show: it was an average sort of a match, nice to see the big show winning and going through in the champion challenge thing.

Mark henry Vs Judas messiahs: the match wasnt to bad and the little promo before it was good with the undertaker part.

RVD interview: this was a really good promo, it helped explain why he done what he did and it kept his and sabu's fued alive, really good imo.

Orton/Hardy promo: another really good promo, in character and a very good length.

HHH vs Albert: It was a good match, and I liked how you ended it with the sledgehammer by HHH, keeps the fued going between the 4 men.

Joe and crushing C promo: I feel this was the best promo of the show, in character and it was good long promo, Im looking forward to Samoan bulldozer Vs Samoa Joe.

CM Punk Vs Sabu: I really got into this match as I like both of these superstars movesets, and I liked it how you made RVD cost Sabu the match. this Rivalry is really heating up!

AJ/EDGE promo: Nice way to heat things up between the two of them, they work well together...

Lesnar Vs Kennedy: this was quite a good match, I like how you kept this fued alive between Bob sapp and Brock. the fued is good and I also like how Mr Kennedy won!

Crushing C: Nice way to get Rikishi in there...

Main Event: The main event was a tie for best match for me with Punk/sabu. the M/E was very long and entertaining, and im sure it will add to the fueds.

AF: Great show, alot of reading. your Promo's I feel were the best this week but I also really liked SABU/Punk and the Main Event, ill keep reviewing when I get the chance. Check out TNE if you like...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

VIP Lounge: An awesome way to start off the show, MVP was at his best with some great lines and Jericho ….. well Jericho was Jericho. Awesome promo.

Big Show vs Test: At the beginning of the match I thought Test had no chance, but then when he kicked out of the Showstopper and the the Cobra Clutch backbreaker I thought he may have a chance, but Show just finished him off. A great match when it makes you wonder what the result will be. This is what this match did for me.

Teddie Guerrero: You know my feelings on this. I’d rather not see it.

Hassan promo: A small promo to put Henry over. Nothing to really comment on.

Henry vs Messiah: Really just a long squash that showed that Henry and Hassan were heels. Made its point though, and showed how truly dominant that Henry is.

RVD promo: You are really driving RVD in as a great heel, and this promo is evidence of it. I like this feud between Sabu and RVD, and you seem very talented with RVD.

Orton/Jeff: Great promo again here, and the ending was really good. You had Jeff so in character it was amazing.

Albert vs HHH: The T & A push continues with a DQ win, yet the finish was very smart as it allowed HHH and Christian to look strong. I like how Albert wasn’t just squashed by HHH. Good match.

Samoa Joe promo: Pretty good, and gave us another match for Souled Out which is building as a huge card.

Sabu vs CM Punk: A neat match, with a nice blend of moves from these two. RVD causing Sabu to lose just intensifies their rivalry, and it all makes for a good built to Souled Out.

Edge/AJ promo: Edge was very in character, and his obsession with the World Title was intact. A great way to make people wonder what will happen in the main event.

Kennedy vs Lesnar: A pretty good match that once again was used to build hype. Seems like everything you do has a purpose. Nice finish showing that Sapp and Kennedy are in it together.

Rikishi hype: This is going very well, and I am guessing Rikishi will be making his big official return at Souled Out. I shall see.

AJ/Edge vs Orton/Jeff: A great length match that really had the feel of a main event. Randy keeps the amazing amount of momentum that he has going, and this may open up an opportunity for us to see Edge vs AJ next week. At least I am hoping.

BM: I'll take Sabu vs Punk over anyhting tonight.
WM: n/a
BP: The VIP Lounge was awesome.
WP: Teddie
AC: You are great at hyping everything up. Really good show man.

C4

It's been a very long time since I checked out one of your shows but I have to say this, perfect work! I won't drop down lots of feedback but I'll just say this that Albert and HHH was written perfectly with a nice ending.

On a second note, who made that good looking poster? :g: Weebo? The text "Souled Out" is awesome and I would love to know which font that is.

CT Styles

It's been a very long time since I checked out one of your shows but I have to say this, perfect work! I won't drop down lots of feedback but I'll just say this that Albert and HHH was written perfectly with a nice ending.

On a second note, who made that good looking poster? :g: Weebo? The text "Souled Out" is awesome and I would love to know which font that is.

It's the actual logo of WCW's 'Souled Out' so I don't know if it's available.

Reaction score
Best Promo: Opening Promo (VIP Lounge) - I enjoyed all the promos but this one stands out somehow. It's the one I got into the most. I really could hear Y2J and MVP in this with the awesome dialog. Y2J nailing MVP in the end was a nice way to have Y2J send a message to MVP and further heat up the feud.

Worst Promo: N/A

Best Match: CM Punk vs Sabu- It was the one I liked the most in the show. From the top to bottom it was awesome. The end was great as well with RVD playing mind games with Sabu causing him the match. I really like the feud you're building with the two ECW originals.

Worst Match: N/A

Additional: Been a while since I've read BTW mainly because I hadn't had any time lately. Anyway the show was great from top to bottom. The matches were great and the promos were as well. The fueds are growing making me hyped up for Souled Out which should be a classic. Sabu vs RVD should be a blast writing in you're part and should be an enjoyable read as well. The MVP vs Y2J feud is a great match up as well cause these two have the biggest egos and having them square off is an awesome idea. The Samoans of BTW facing off should be interesting. Plus adding Rikishi to the mix was a great way at pouring oil on the fire or something like that lol. Kennedy/Sapp taking on Goldberg and Brock is what I see with whats happening and that should be another interesting match-up having those powerhouses face off. You're main event scene really is looking up and should get better as it goes. Really looking forward to Souled Out and great work once again man.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: CM Punk vs. Sabu, it's a great match but the ending is quite obvious and RVD will show up. The tag match is also a great match and it adds momentum on Orton and Jeff as they head towards Souled Out.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The VIP Lounge is the best of the show. Putting MVP and Jericho together, you can make anything between those two.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show, I am impressed that all of your storylines have shaped up pretty well and it really hooks me off. And great to see a not so dream but most of people want to see feud, a Samoa Joe vs. Umaga one. This is going to be a battle of the Samoans plus a hint return from Rikishi, let's just make this one a triple threat lol... I wish Sabu can get his hands of RVD at Souled Out in a very brutal hardcore match and Taker returns in Souled Out.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

Crushing C, BTW's General Manager, has confirmed the adding of Mr. Kennedy and Bob Sapp vs Brock Lesnar and Goldberg at Souled Out. Tune in to next BTW Show, or suscribe to BTW Mobile PM System for more details.

BTWLOGO.png

Rumors from BTW
Your informer about Born to Wrestle

At this point we can confirm that Monty Brown will indeed sign with Born to Wrestle Federation. However, both parties will wait for after Wrestlebowl to reach an agreement, but after moths of negociation, the deal appears to be fully reached.

Many within the company think that Teddy Hart's call to the main event will be about a one hit wonder, in his Teddie Guerrero run, and also feel that he might as well get fired after the storyline runs it course.

BTW management is focused at this point in stablishing Starrcade, Wrestlebowl and Rebellion as its main PPVs. Starrcade will be billed as the beginning of the Road to Wrestlebowl, and Wrestlebowl will indeed be the flagship PPV of BTW. Rebellion got tons of praise and an impressive buyrate past year.

DSW Show results 30/04/08

Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs defeats Alex Kozlov and Joe "Perfect" Hennig

Jacob Duncan defeats Shawn Spears

Necro Butcher defeats Aaron Stevens

Winner is new DSW Title Number One Contender
Cody Rhodes defeats Austin Aries and Davey Richards

Vladimir Kozlov defeats Yoshitsune

Afa Jr. defeats Matt Bentley

Rene Dupree defeats Adam Pearce

BTW House Show 2/05/08

Chris Jericho defeats Muhammed Hassan

Umaga defeats Elijah Burke

BTW Extreme Title Match
MVP retains against Messiah

CM Punk and Colt Cabana defeats Triple H and Christian Cage by DQ.

BTW Continental Title Match
RVD defeats Brock Lesnar when Bob Sapp runs in and distracts Lesnar

Big Show defeats Matt Bentley

Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy defeat Edge and AJ Styles

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy had a test in their sportsmanship last week when even though they will be opponents at Souled Out, they were forced to team up. They did the job and came across with the victory, however this week, they don't have to pretend any further, and hell will break lose when they get to face each other one on one. Will Hardy send some message to his Souled Out opponent? Or will Orton make out of Jeff and example to his other challengers?

Orton and Hardy did the job as tag team partners last week, however, that was not the case with Edge and AJ Styles. The Rated R Superstar has showed his discontent with AJ Styles, especially after him losing the title match at Krakatoa. What will happen when these two meet in the blurred confinements of the Cutting Edge?

Randy Orton and Jeff are not the only Champions Challenge title match getting to lock horns this week, as both former Tag Team champion CM Punk and former BTW Continental Champion Big Show will face one on one. Will the straightedge superstar continue his streak of steaming victories? Or will logic prevail and the giant win?

Umaga and Samoa Joe had a heated exchange last week, resulting in a one on one match encounter at Souled Out. Sabu and RVD's rivalry, that goes way back from the old ECW, to the inception of BTW, to Sabu's return, has gotten hotter and hotter every week, with RVD even saying in the end there will only be One Man Standing. MVP and Chris Jericho, battling at Souled Out for the BTW Extreme belt, have been in a war of words in the last couple of weeks. What will happen when all these man enter in a 6man Tag Team match?

Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry have been on a roll since the sacriledge of burying the Lord of Darkness alive. In this week, they sink in their own success, as they celebrate themselves and with all their fans, in the Official Burial Ceremony of the Undertaker. What kind of events will unfold in this ceremony?

Sapp and Mr. Kennedy have formed an alliance in order to destroy Brock Lesnar and Goldberg. They seem now closer to this goal as they will battle at Souled Out with the two behemoths. This week, they will be in tag team action preparing for this contest. Will Goldberg and Brock get themselves involved?

Last week, Triple H and Christian Cage brutalized Test and Albert, attacking with them with a sledgehammer. After that match, this is what Triple H and Christian Cage, the BTW Tag Team Champions, had to say.

Triple H: You see Test, Albert, that is what happens when you mess with the single most powerful tag team in the history of this business.

Christian: Seriously Hunter, what else could we do to top ourselves?

Triple H: I'll tell you what, next week, we finish the job, we take out Test and Albert for good, next week, we take them in a match with no rules, no count-outs, No Holds Barred! Hell, we are that confident that, if you happened to defeat us next week, we will give you a title match at Souled Out, but, that's not happening, you can't beat us, why? Because we are that damn good!

Christian: And that's just how we roll!

For weeks, we have heard about Teddie Guerrero. This week, and coming closer to his Souled Out debut, we will get to know him better in a sitdown interview. Will we find out what is behind this unique persona?

Known Card:

Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy

CM Punk vs The Big Show

Umaga, Rob Van Dam and MVP vs Samoa Joe, Sabu and Chris Jericho

Teddie Guerrero sitdown interview

Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan's Undertaker's Official Burial Ceremony

If Test and Albert win they get a Tag Team Title match at Souled Out
No Holds Barred
Triple H and Christian Cage vs Test and Albert

Cutting Edge
Edge invites AJ Styles

Bob Sapp and Mr. Kennedy in action

CT Styles

Awesome preview and news thing. I'll check it out if I get a chance, its just I've been busy with writing Survivor Series and other stuff.

Evil Austin

CM Punk vs The Big Show

Umaga, Rob Van Dam and MVP vs Samoa Joe, Sabu and Chris Jericho

Teddie Guerrero sitdown interview

Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan's Undertaker's Official Burial Ceremony

If Test and Albert win they get a Tag Team Title match at Souled Out
No Holds Barred
Triple H and Christian Cage vs Test and Albert

Cutting Edge
Edge invites AJ Styles

Bob Sapp and Mr. Kennedy in action

Very good show, Ill be reading souled out is turning out to be good to. Feel free to check out my PPV whenever you can for WAW not up yet but shouldn't be too long... Hopefully lol

chessarmy

Best Match: Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy vs Edge and AJ Styles, I see Edge and AJ breaking up because Styles got pinned, and these two aren't getting along that well anyway

Worst Match: None really, but I guess Albert vs Triple H because of the DQ finish, but it made sense because Triple H probably didn't want to lose cleanly like Christian did

Best Angle: VIP Lounge, built up the MVP/Y2J fued well

Worst Angle: I would say AJ Styles/Edge backstage, I think AJ could have stood up for himself more, and it wasn't as good as all the other segments

Line of the night: "Do I think I am going to win? No, I think the War in Iraq has run its course, I think that “Enemyâ€￾ by Fozzy is a hell of a song, but I don’t think I am winning the BTW Extreme Title, I am sure I am winning the BTW Extreme Title!"

Additional Thoughts: I wonder if AJ and Edge are going to break up now, and could we see a heel turn by either Randy Orton or Jeff Hardy? Or will you keep them as faces and have them wrestle with respect for each other? Overall though, this was a great show, the main event was by far the best match, followed by Sabu vs CM Punk.

Overall rating: 8.5 = Great

xtremebadass

BM: Hardy and Orton vs. Edge and Styles. I really enjoyed reading this, it was tough to choose between the Main Event and CM Punk vs. Sabu, they were both smash mouth wrestling, once again living up to the BTW Standard.

WM: If anything, Mark Henry's.

BP: VIP Lounge. Jericho and MVP are very entertaining themselves and putting them together is great, really could easily put them in character.

WP: N/A

AC: I would love to see AJ and Edge spilt, it would be a great fued. I am also curious on Jeff and Orton, alot going on here, Souled Out looks fantastic.

MikeRaw

Wow, glad to see this btb still kickin around:)
You can check out my first show in TNA: Rising to the top if you want...
But anyways, I remember this as being one of the top btbs when I was here the first time, and now that Im back in btbing, Ill be sure to get into reading it again man.

I might read a few of your older shows from while i wasnt btbing to get caught up... But if not, ill just read from here on. And the preview looks great man. I wanna see HHH and Christian take out Test/Albert, lol. Orton/ Hardy should be good, and I hope you write it well, and The Cutting Edge will obviously be good with Edge and AJ. Ill be reading:)

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
DCU Center
Worcester, Massachusetts
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to BTW Show and tonight, as usual, we had a hell of a show ahead of us.

JBL: Damn right, BTW, prime show in sports entertainment, will shot it once again here tonight.

Styles: And let’s go right to the action!

“I’m Coming†plays to a lot of boos as the BTW Extreme Champion makes his confident way out. He cockily walks down to the ring.

“Virtual Voodoo†breaks through as Umaga comes out, going savage on the stage and on his way down the ramp.

“One of a Kind†plays to a mixed reaction from the audience as Rob Van Dam comes out. He points to himself as the crowd chants his name and walks down to the ring.

“Killing Vibe†plays to a pop from the audience as Samoa Joe makes his way out. He stops on the stage to wait for his opponent.

“Arabian Pulse†plays to a lot of cheers from the audience as Sabu makes his strange way out.

“Break Down the Walls†plays to a big ovation from the audience as Chris Jericho makes his way out, looking pumped as he joins his partners and then enter the ring. All 6man star at each other and the referee rings the bell.

6man Tag Team Match
Umaga, MVP and RVD vs Samoa Joe, Chris Jericho and Sabu

Umaga is groomed by both his partners to kick out the match for his team. Chris Jericho pumps up and he kicks it off for his side of the team and opposition. Umaga stares at Jericho and he then yells raising his arms. Jericho jogs around his opponent. He dashes toward him and tries to connect a clothesline, but Umaga doesn’t move. Jericho attacks again and dashes one more time toward Umaga looking for a clothesline, but Umaga ducks letting Jericho pass. Jericho continues toward the ropes and tries to hit a lionsault on the standing Samoan Bulldozer, but Umaga catches him in mid-air and hits a powerful Samoan Drop. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Jericho gets one shoulder up. Umaga gets up and looks at the referee really angry, he then looks back at Jericho and dashes to the ropes, and he tries to hit a flying headbutt, but Jericho gets out of the way. Umaga gets up very angry but Jericho immediately connects an enziguiri. Umaga gets quickly up and Jericho dashes to the ropes and hits a cross body slam and immediately grabs Umaga leg and pulls it making a pinfall, 1…2…, Umaga pushes Jericho up breaking the pinfall. Jericho looks frustrated and immediately goes toward Umaga continuing his attack. Chris starts getting his opponent up, however Umaga quickly counters and he nails Chris Jericho with a knife-like uppercut right to the jaw of his opponent. Umaga then goes toward his corner, and gets slapped on the back by MVP, that then explains him that he has made his job and that now it is his time to enter the match and the ring. MVP enters the ring extremely confident with Chris Jericho bended trying to get back to a standing position. Montel Vontavious Porter then methodically starts walking toward him.

MVP grins and he nails a club right to the back of Chris Jericho. He nails a second one completely arrogant and taking advantage of the attack of what Umaga did. He grabs his opponent by the head, guiding him completely to the incorporation. He goes to punch him, however Chris Jericho out of nowhere counters slapping him across the face. MVP seems angry but his Souled Out opponent quickly asks Porter to bring it. MVP then backs down running away from any conflict and goes slowly, walking backwards toward his corner, then cowardly turning around as Y2J was about to grab him and makes the tag right back to Umaga. Chris Jericho shows no intimidation and he starts bringing it toward his opponent, nailing him with straight right hands, however Umaga takes it all without even backing down. Jericho steps back and then goes for a step on eziguiri, however when he is about to nail it, Umaga ducks the kick making Chris Jericho crash and burn down to the canvas. Umaga waits for his opponent to get back to his feet, then when Y2J does so, he nails him with a sidekick that knocks his opponent down to the canvas. Umaga then follows his offense climbing to the top rope. Umaga waits for his opponent to recover. Jericho finally turns around and Umaga immediately throws toward him and goes for a Samoan Spike from the top rope, but Jericho reacts and gets out of the way, Umaga lands on his feet but Jericho immediately hits a kick to the head. The Samoan Bulldozer feels the pain but doesn’t fall. Jericho immediately dashes to the ropes trying to finally knock Umaga down but the Samoan wrestler reacts and hits a Sidewalk Slam out of nowhere. Umaga stares at Jericho as he lays motionless on the mat. Umaga comes a little closer to his opponent, he then mumbles something and then taunts for the crowd lifting his hands up high, but Jericho out of a sudden snaps and reacts making Umaga fell pulling his legs and locking in the Walls of Jericho to a big pop from the crowd.

Chris Jericho bends and bends Umaga, however RVD is now the one entering the match, as he dashes to the ropes and nails a kick to the head of Y2J forcing him to break the Walls of Jericho. Umaga gets his arm up and he makes the tag back to Rob Van Dam, that this time enters officially the match. He waits for Chris Jericho to get back to his feet. He then goes for a legsweep on his opponent, however Chris Jericho leaps over it and then counters nailing a leg drop to the back of the neck of his opponent. Chris Jericho goes toward his corner crawling and then leaps, making the tag to Samoa Joe. Joe enters and he waits for RVD to get back to his feet. He does so and both competitors start circling each other, then advance toward each other and enter in a test of strength, Joe gets the upperhand and he gets Van Dam in a side headlock. Joe applies that many strength to it that he brings his opponent down with him. On the canvas he applies it all over RVD draining everything out of him. Rob Van Dam starts finding his way back to his feet, then finally returns to his feet and gets back to a standing position. He manages to get his way out of the sleeper hold as he then lifts Samoa Joe and nails him with an Atomic Drop. Van Dam then dashes to the ring ropes behind him and when he bounces back, he nails his opponent and plants him with a dropkick to the back of his opponent, sending Samoa Joe toward the ropes, and he collapses on the second rope. Van Dam goes toward his opponent and he makes the tag to MVP. MVP enters and he watches Samoa Joe trapped on the ropes. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back going toward the opposite set of ropes, nailing Samoa Joe with a knee right to the back of the neck. Joe then staggers back going right toward MVP, that nails him with an over the head Belly-to-Belly suplex.

MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, Samoa Joe kicks out. MVP looks a little frustrated and he then brings his opponent back to a standing position. He then nails him with a series of straight right hands, finally sending him toward the corner. MVP measures him and he steps back. MVP taunts his opponent and then dashes toward his rival, in the end planting him after running toward his opponent planting him with the Player’s Boot. Samoa Joe is knocked out and MVP grabs him by the arm, then drags him toward his team’s corner. MVP then makes the tag to RVD, that immediately climbs to the top rope. He then goes for the Split-Legged Moonsault, however Samoa Joe manages to get out of the way. Samoa Joe then drags toward his corner and he manages to leap, then making the tag to Sabu on his corner. Sabu enters and dashes quickly to reach to his opponent and rival Rob Van Dam, however Umaga reaches for RVD and he makes the tag to himself over Van Dam, entering the match. Sabu continues running toward Umaga, only to get knocked out by a big clothesline. Both wrestlers get back to their feet and Sabu leaps going to nail Umaga, but the Samoan Bulldozer catches him in mid-air and sets him up, then nails him with his Swinging Sideslam. Umaga feels the momentum going and he starts hitting himself on the chest. He picks his opponent up and grabs him by the throat. After a while of taunting, he finally nails him right across the throat with the Samoan Spike. Umaga lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd, then screams “Samoa†and goes to end the match, however from his back RVD tags himself into the ring.

RVD enters the match however Umaga remains inside the ring. He goes to attack his opponent even if he is out of the match, however Samoa Joe runs into the ring and he starts unleashing over his opponent. Joe punches Umaga again and again. In the end, both Samoa Joe and Umaga take their brawl to the outside of the ring. Both wrestlers exchange punches all the way to the back. RVD starts getting his opponent, Sabu, back to his feet. MVP now tries to scatter into the inside of the ring, however right when he does so, immediately his title challenger Chris Jericho enters the ring and dashes toward him, clotheslining him sending MVP and himself over the top rope. Rob Van Dam goes to end the match pummeling Sabu, however Sabu counters with a kick to the gut, then as RVD bends he leaps over him nailing him with the Arabian Facebuster. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Sabu pins RVD

JBL: Was this match even still going? I mean, what the hell is going on around here? Four men literally punch their way out of the match.

Styles: Well, in the bottom line, Sabu has pinned RVD once again.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentleman, if you could please welcome my guest at this time, CM Punk!

Crowd pops

Cline: CM, on the last couple of weeks you have been on a roll, going into your title match at Souled Out, however, tonight you have to face none other than The Big Show, what are your thoughts on the match?

Punk: See, I don’t know if you know, but I am the straightedge superstar, no drugs, no alcohol, no tobacco, I have only one addiction, and could you please tell me what that is?

Cline: Competition?

Punk: Exactly. My only addiction is to competition, and it doesn’t get more competitive than entering the ring against a seven feet monster wanting to destroy you. But it doesn’t matter, in the end, I am winning that match, I will defeat The Big Show.

Cline: Thank…

Punk: Whoa, whoa, I want to send a message to somebody.

Cline: Uhmm, sure, go ahead.

Punk: Randy, yeah you, champ, I recommend you to watch my match against The Big Show very carefully, because that and more is what you will get from me at Souled Out when the BTW World Title is on the line.

CM Punk walks away.

(Commercial)

We return and we see Randy Orton walking backstage, with the BTW World Title on his shoulder, when he suddenly walks right into Edge.

Edge: Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going so fast there, “champ�

Orton: Well, unlike others, I do have a match tonight, and I will go get ready for it.

Edge: Oh yeah, I had forgotten, you will go one on one with none other than…Jeff Hardy. Been there, done that, but hey, considering it is you the one having the match, good luck.

Orton: You know what, it is pretty easy to run your mouth when the only thing you have to do is host your pathetic segment tonight.

Edge: Well first, that is all what these Massachusetts people deserve out of me.

Crowd boos as Edge grins.

Edge: And second, good luck with that strategy of yours, wrestling night in and night out. It is better for me, because at Souled Out, I will not care if you are tired, I will not care if you are beaten, I will come for what is rightfully mine, that(pointing at the title on Randy’s shoulder) is mine. And I will get it back.

Edge pads Randy on the back and walks away.

Styles: Will Edge and Randy Orton ever have enough of each other?

JBL: Yes. It will all end at Souled Out, 15 days from now, when Edge regains the BTW World Championship.

Styles: But speaking of Souled Out, as previously announced, Bob Sapp and Mr. Kennedy will team up to take on Brock Lesnar and Goldberg, and right here tonight, thy will get a chance to show themselves as a tag team.

Orlando Jordan is already jogging inside the ring.

“Get it†plays as Bob Sapp makes his way out accompanied by Paul Heyman. He waits on the stage waiting for his opponent.

“Turn up the Trouble†breaks to a lot of boos as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out. He joins his partner and then comes out. He enters the ring and then look at their opponents. The referee rings the bell.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Bob Sapp and Mr. Kennedy vs Orlando Jordan

Bob Sapp and Mr. Kennedy both remain in the ring at the same time for a while, despite what the referee is trying to say. Jordan goes toward Sapp only to get nail with a clothesline. Bob Sapp gets his opponent back to his feet and then he locks his opponent on, then plants his opponent with a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Mr. Kennedy immediately goes toward him like a vulture and he starts stomping over his opponent, putting the boots on his rival. Kennedy then dashes toward the ring ropes behind him, he then bounces back and he nails his opponent with an elbow drop. After this, the referee rules in and he forces one man to get out of the ring. Kennedy tells Bob Sapp he will hand it and Sapp leaves the ring. Kennedy immediately covers Jordan: 1…2…, he kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his feet angry and he then puts his boot right on his opponent’s gut, then viciously stomps over it. Kennedy goes toward his corner and he makes the tag to Bob Sapp. Kennedy goes back at his opponent and then he nails a club right to the back of Orlando Jordan. Bob Sapp enters the match with Orlando Jordan trying to get back to his feet. Bob dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back nailing his opponent with a knee trembler right to the head of his rival. Sapp seems focused. He then picks him up, then throws him toward the ring ropes. Orlando Jordan bounces back and Bob Sapp picks him, then nails him with a Big Spinebuster. Kennedy says something to him guiding him. Sapp then grabs his opponent and picks him up. He then throws him hard toward the corner. Sapp takes impulse and he then nails him with a clothesline, making him collapse. He tags then with Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy enters and he stares at his opponent. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, he bounces back and nails the cornered and knocked out Orlando Jordan with a Face Wash. He then pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Kennedy makes the tag back to Sapp, that climbs to the top rope, then leaps down nailing Jordan with a Splash. He makes the cover, much to the happiness of Paul Heyman on the outside: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp pins Orlando Jordan

JBL: The Sapp Splash! The Sapp Splash!

Styles: No doubt about one thing, Kennedy and Bob Sapp looking damn impressive here tonight.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and well, we have a treat for all of you here tonight.

JBL: For weeks we have heard about this man, and well, you actually had a chance to get together with him and get his thoughts on some aspects.

Styles: Yes, please take a look at my sitdown interview with Mr. Teddie Guerrero.

We see in a room Joey Styles and Teddie Guerrero.

Styles: First and for all, let me say thank you for joining me at this time and thank you for the chance of this interview.

Teddie: Es mi placer.

Styles: Uhmm, what does that mean?

Both men laugh.

Teddie: It means, it is my pleasure.

Styles: Ok let us begin with, how are you feeling man? I mean, in less than two weeks you will be debuting here for BTW at Souled Out.

Teddie: Yes, it has been a crazed ride. But for all my fans, I just want everyone to know that I am ready, I am 100 percent, and I am ready to go, it doesn’t matter who my opponent is.

Styles: Do you have any clue on who your opponent might be?

Teddie: No, I have no clue, esse.

Styles: Teddie, could you please tell us a little bit of your match style, what can we expect out of you?

Teddie: What can you expect? You can expect everything bato! I am a mix of everything, mat wrestling, high flying, everything, I am just the best. There is no stopping El Guerrero.

Styles: And to end this interview, that had let us know a little bit more about yourself, well first, will we see you next week, just six days away from your debut?

Teddie: Si, actually, I will be officially signing my BTW Contract next week live.

Styles: Well, that’s good to know, but here’s my question and it is one I know a lot of people has on their minds, why bill yourself as a Guerrero? Because well, we know you aren’t a…

Teddie: Whoa, whoa, stop it loco. I am a Guerrero, and don’t you ever, ever, question my lineage, my familia again, o lo pagaras. This interview is over!

Teddie gets back to his feet angry and leaves.

JBL: Well done idiot, I could only expect you to blew it off.

Styles: Hey, how could I ever thought he actually thinks he is a member of the Guerrero family?

JBL: He is a member of the Guerrero family! You just heard it, he said it himself.

Styles: Do you believe him?

JBL: Why not?

Styles: Anyways, let’s move forward, we know we will be seeing the Champions Challenge at Souled Out, but right next we will have a little preview of it, as CM Punk battles the giant, The Big Show.

“This Fire Burns†plays as CM Punk makes his way out, looking confident on his way out of the ring. He salutes some fans as he comes down and enters the ring.

“Big†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as The Big Show makes his way out. He seems angry still and then enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

CM Punk vs The Big Show

CM Punk starts jogging and jumping on one place, looking to get ready for his encounter against the giant. He takes a deep breath and he then advances toward his opponent, and he starts nailing him with kicks to the legs and calved of his bigger opponent. However, Big Show apparently feels no effect and then he grabs the head of his opponent, then counters nailing his rival with a big headbutt that makes him stagger away. CM Punk rolls over his head and goes right back toward his opponent, where he now starts unleashing a series of straight right hands, jumping a little to be able to nail The Big Show on the jaw. However once again the giant is able to counter producing more damage as with one hand he pushes CM Punk away making him stagger back again. CM Punk rolls over his head once again and he gets back to his feet. As soon as he returns to a standing position, he storms toward The Big Show, but instead of nailing the giant with a vertical offense, he nails him with a dropkick right to the chest, that makes The Big Show lose some balance. CM Punk gets back to his feet and takes impulse, then storms once again and nails The Big Show with a second dropkick, that this time manages the giant to stagger him and send him all the way to the corner, where he then lays against the turnbuckle. CM Punk looks everywhere satisfied and feeling the momentum. He then runs in a circle, ending in a straight run toward his opponent, and h goes for his charging high knee to the face of his rival, however The Big Show counters as he grabs Punk right by the throat. He goes then toward the middle of the ring, and is about to hit the Showstopper chokeslam, but CM Punk is able to get away kicking his opponent in the gut. CM Punk then steps back creating some space in between, he dashes toward The Big Show and nails him with a Tornado DDT.

CM Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out by sending his opponent up in the air and away. CM Punk gets back to his feet, and the straightedge superstar goes to continue the high pace of the match, and he runs toward the just gotten back up giant, however The Big Show is able to react first as he plants his opponent with a big boot right to the face of his opponent. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and he nails his opponent with an awe inspiring in the crowd leg drop across the throat and chest of his opponent. He makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out. Big Show gets back to his feet and merciless he just puts one of his foot on the chest of his opponent, only to then step over it, crushing the body of the straightedge superstar below. The Big Show then grabs his opponent by the hair and gets him back to a standing position. The Big Show measures his opponent and then nails him with an open hand chop to the chest of his opponent, whose impact sounds throughout the arena. It also makes CM Punk stagger all the way to the corner in pain. The Big Show follows him and with his hand he tells the audience to be quiet, and after it he just smashes his right hand’s palm to the chest of his opponent, burning the chest of his rival. CM Punk staggers back from the corner then collapsing down to the canvas. The Big Show follows up and he climbs backwards, giving his back to the middle of the ring, to the second rope. He jumps a little in the ropes testing it and he then leaps backwards going for his version of the Vader Bomb, however and right in the nick of time CM Punk is able to roll out of the way making his giant opponent crash and burn failing the move.

CM Punk gets back to his feet holding his chest in pain thanks to the offense nailed by The Big Show targeting those body parts. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, and when he bounces back he is able to nail The Big Show with a Shining Wizard. CM Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, The Big Show is able to kick out. CM Punk gets back to his feet, then takes his hair out of his face and looks everywhere looking for a clue on what to do next. He then walks to the apron and gets out of the ring getting on it. On the apron, Punk taunts on The Big Show waiting for him to get back to his feet. The giant starts getting back to his feet, putting one knee on the canvas and then finally fully recovering his standing position. CM Punk goes immediately off like a ticker and he springboards looking to nail The Big Show with his trademark Springboard Clothesline, however the giant is able to react and attack first as he catches his opponent right by the throat in mid air. The Big Show carries the straightedge superstar toward the middle of the ring, where he then goes for the Showstopper, but when he goes to throw CM Punk down to the canvas, Punk reacts and he reverses the Chokeslam into a Spike DDT, that plants The Big Show right over his head and making him spin over it. Punk gets quickly back to his feet and he dashes toward the corner, where he jumps to the second rope, then to the top rope only to come down nailing The Big Show below with a moonsault. He makes the cover: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he looks a little frustrated. He stares at The Big Show, who is already getting back to his feet! He starts kicking him in the back, then nailing clubs on him trying to weakening him. CM Punk follows up and he dashes toward the set of ring ropes behind him, but when he bounces back The Big Show snaps right back to his full senses and he nails CM Punk with a spear out of nowhere almost breaking the straightedge superstar in two halves.

The Big Show announces the end and he gets CM Punk back to his feet. The giant then watches him fight to keep his balance, showing a lot of arrogance and confidence. He finally steps toward CM Punk to end the match grabbing him, however The Big Show is able to react first and he nails him right with a Roundhouse Kick to the head of his opponent. The crowd pops shocked that Punk was able to get his leg so up. He then dashes to the ropes behind The Big Show and when he comes back from them, he nails him with a dropkick right to the back of the knee, making the giant brutally collapse down to the canvas. CM Punk then once again dashes to the set of ropes behind him, and he comes back nailing his opponent with a bulldozer, that manages to drive The Big Show down. CM Punk taunts to the audience and he sees The Big Show positioned close to the corner. He goes to the other side of the ring and gets out of the ring and to the apron. The Big Show starts getting back to his feet, and he then turns around, CM Punk immediately then leaps from the apron and he springboards, flying to the inside of the ring, and finally nailing his opponent with a clothesline. However, the clothesline doesn’t manage to knock The Big Show down to the canvas, however it does accomplishes to stagger the giant to the corner. CM Punk recovers his balance in the middle of the ring and he sees The Big Show cornered. CM Punk then storms toward him and he plants the Showster with his charging high knee to the jaw, landing it completely. CM Punk goes back to the middle of the ring, then takes impulse again and dashes for the second time toward The Big Show looking for another high knee to the jaw of The Big Show, however The Big Show this time is able to react first and he counters, grabbing the running CM Punk by the throat. He walks back to the middle of the ring with CM Punk grabbed by the throat, he then lifts him and the Showstopper gets connected. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Big Show defeats CM Punk

Styles: Well, Big Show demolished Punk’s momentum here tonight and took the win in a hard contest here tonight.

JBL: But these two will meet again at Souled Out in the Champions Challenge, and with a World Championship in the line, things will sure be more brutal.

We go backstage and we see Crushing C in his office getting some papers done, when someone knocks on his office.

Crushing C: Come on in.

The door opens and it is RVD who enters.

Crushing C: Rob! How are you doing?

RVD: How am I doing? How am I doing? Did you saw what happen out there in my match?

Crushing C: Uhmm yeah, you lost.

RVD: Yeah I lost, I lost to Sabu, I got humiliated by Sabu, and you know what in BTW, there is space for only one of us, so you have to make a choice right now, it is either Sabu, or Rob…Van…Dam!

Crushing C: Well, you know what, you made an interesting comment last week, about being the Last Man Standing and stuff, do you remember?

RVD: Yeah I remember.

Crushing C: Well, that’s exactly what I am doing, and I am doing it at Souled Out.

RVD: Doing what?

Crushing C: You, one on one with Sabu, and the winner will be indeed the Last Man Standing, as the match will be exactly that, a Last Man Standing Match! Now please, I have things to do.

Crushing C guides Van Dam out of his office even if he is not completely happy with has just happened.

(Commercial)

We return and we see the ring set for the Burial Celebration, a lot of flower ornaments and a casket right in the middle of the ring.

Styles: We are back and you see the ring ready, everything set for the well, unique celebration, the burial celebration of the Undertaker.

JBL: A life defining moment for Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry when they buried The Undertaker alive and they are here with all of us to celebrate it.

“Somebodies Gonna get it†plays as Mark Henry makes his way out, he is on a suit. He waits on the stage for his partner.

“Arabic†plays to a lot of boos as Muhammed Hassan comes out, also rocking a suit. They then make their way down to the ring, where they look at the ring set for the celebration.

Hassan: Wow, this is truly beautiful. It really is.

Crowd boos.

Hassan: We are gathered tonight to remember the man who made sports entertainment live in fear for almost two decades, and most importantly, we are gathered here tonight to feast on the fact that me, standing in front of you, and Mark Henry, the most powerful man in the world, buried The Undertaker alive.

Crowd boos loudly.

Hassan: And…

The crowd breaks a “Taker†chant.

Hassan: Would you please remain silent, please have some respect to the ceremony we are having here.

Crowd boos.

Hassan: So first, my partner here, the World Strongest Man Mark Henry has some words for all of you.

Muhammed Hassan gets down of the little stage that has been set for the person to talk and lets Mark Henry get on it.

Henry: Thank you Hassan. You see, me and Taker go way back, we have battled long time and…

Crowd breaks with a “You suck†chant.

Henry: Me and The Undertaker go way back, and for many time, the people thought I couldn’t beat him. But they forgot who I am, I am the Silverback, the King of the BTW Jungle, I started it at CyberSlam, and I ended the job at Krakatoa. Taker, now you rest in peace!

Crowd boos as Henry grins and he goes off the stage. He lets Muhammed Hassan then go in.

Hassan: No I have something to say. You see, all my life I was told I could not do things, all my life I have been told wrong, and just for one simple fact, because I am Arab-American!

Crowd heavily boos.

Hassan: Americans always hold it against me, but not anymore, I killed you hero, I showed everyone what an Arab American can do, what I can do, and now you Americans, but you know what, not all Americans are like you, you see, Mark Henry is the example of what a true American should be.

Crowd boos.

Hassan: But now, this Arab-American you hate so much has slayed your monster, I have buried alive the Deadman, and now we put an end to his legacy, tonight, we burn his legacy, tonight, we burn this symbolic casket you see here officially ending The Undertaker’s career, and life.

Mark Henry walks toward a bag placed on one corner of the ring, and out if it he takes out a can of gasoline. He then walks toward the casket and starts pouring the gasoline in it.

Hassan: (He starts saying something in his language, apparently a prairie)

Henry throws the can away and then takes out of his pocket a match box.

Hassan: And so it ends, say goodbye to the Deadman’s legacy.

Henry takes out a match and lights it, but out of a sudden, a gong plays and lights go out, to a pop from the crowd. Hassan stares at the stage waiting for the man himself to appear. However, he doesn’t.

Hassan: Quickly, quickly Mark do it, burn the damn casket!

Henry throws the lighten match at the casket, making it to burn. The casket burns with a huge blaze of fire, however, and out of a sudden, another gong plays, and the lid of the casket breaks open, and out of it The Undertaker comes out!

Styles: The Undertaker! He’s here, he’s here!

Hassan sees this and he slides out of the ring. Mark Henry stays and tries to confront his opponent, however Taker gets the upperhand and he grabs him by the throat, then Chokeslamming him down to the canvas. Muhammed Hassan and The Undertaker stare at each other one from the inside of the ring and another from the outside. Lights turn blue and Taker does his classic taunting and poses.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and before the break we saw a chilling moment, with The Undertaker coming out of nowhere.

JBL: How The Undertaker got in that casket and survived that fire is beyond me, but it is true that now he’s back and to break hell lose.

Styles: But we have to continue the show, and next, well, to make some of us feel more like home, a No Holds Barred match!

“Countdown†plays as Test and Albert make their way out to a pop from the audience. They taunt to some fans and then they enter the match.

“Domination†plays as Triple H and Christian Cage come out, proudly holding their tag team titles. Crowd boos them a lot as they enter the ring. The referee rings the bell.

If T&A win, they get a title match at Souled Out PPV
No Holds Barred Match
Test and Albert vs Triple H and Christian Cage

Even if the match technically has no rules, the referee forces both teams to kick off this match as a regular tag team bout, with one member of each team out of the apron waiting for the tag. Christian Cage and Triple H talk to each other on a corner arguing about who to start the match. They finally decide and Captain Charisma is the chosen to kick off the match. Test starts it off for the challenger side. Test and Cage circle each other, and they advance toward each other entering in a test if strength. Test gets the quick upperhand as he out powers his opponent pushing him away. Christian Cage gets back to his feet after rolling over his head and once again goes toward his opponent entering in a second test of strength. Test once again gets the longer end of the stick as he gets the advantage and throws his opponent away. Captain Charisma rolls over his head and then a little angry storms toward his opponent, but Test manages to react first and he knocks the running Christian with a Big Boot down. Test celebrates. He then grabs him by the head and gets Christian back to his feet. He grabs him by the arm and then twists it, punishing the clavicle of the champion, he twists it again getting Christian back to the starting and normal position, and then knocks him with a short arm clothesline. Test makes the cover: 1…2…, Christian gets one shoulder up. Test gets his opponent back to a standing position and grabbing him again by the arm Irish Whips him toward his corner. He takes impulse and then storms toward the cornered Christian Cage, hitting him with a clothesline on the corner. Christian Cage staggers back from the corner and Test then makes the tag to his partner. Albert quickly enters and then storms toward the groggy Christian Cage, planting him with a shot to the back of the neck, knocking his opponent down. Albert then rolls him and covers him: 1…2…, Christian Cage gets one shoulder up. Albert gets back up and stomps Cage right on the chest punishing him.

He then dashes toward the ring ropes, however when he bounces back to the ropes, Triple H nails him with a club to the back on the apron, Albert staggers hit toward Cage that nails him with a dropkick. Christian Cage then acts distracted for a while, only to then dash toward his opponent, Test, on the apron and clothesline him, sending him and himself out of the ring to the floor on the outside. Christian Cage and Test brawl on the outside of the ring. Cage gets the upperhand and he grab Test by the head, and he then starts repeatedly driving it to the steel steps, shaking the brains of his opponent and possible challenger. Inside the ring, Triple H enters and he starts stomping the knocked out Albert. He then starts waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet, taunting him. Albert starts getting back to his feet, and when he does so, he then turns around and walk right into where The Game is. Triple H sets Albert up for the Pedigree, but right when he goes to connect it, Albert counters as he pushes Triple H away and toward the ropes. Triple H bounces back, however Albert bends over a little too soon and the Cerebral Assassin nails him with his Knee Face smasher. Triple H then goes to the ring ropes behind him, he then bounces back and nails his opponent with a tackle right to the leg of his opponent bringing him down to the canvas. The Game smiles and he then dashes to the set of ropes behind him. He comes right back and hits Albert with a knee drop right to the forehead of his challenger wannabe. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out again. Triple H then remakes the cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out for the second time. Triple H calls Christian Cage and Captain Charisma nails Test head first against the ring post, then slides back into the inside of the ring where he goes to double team Albert with Triple H.

Triple H and Christian Cage get their opponent back to their feet and set him up, then they set him up and nail him with a double teaming suplex. Triple H and Christian Cage then both taunt to the audience wasting valuable time. Triple H then finally goes to the outside of the ring and he comes close to the announcing table. He forces the time keeper to get back to his feet and Triple H grabs the steel chair he was sitting in. He goes to get back into the ring, however, Test manages to get back to his senses and he throws Triple H down to the floor on the outside of the ring, making Triple H crash head first with the chair. Test then goes crazy landing straight and rights on The Game. Christian Cage looks at all this from the inside of the ring. He then goes to help his partner, however from the ring Albert grabs him, then pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Albert then lifts his opponent up and he nails his opponent with Sitting Facebuster. Albert taunts to the crowd exploding back to his feet. He then points at Test as Test also taunts to the audience from the outside of the ring. Test then goes back at dominating Triple H as he tours The Game around, smashing his head against the barricade separating the fans and the steel steps, then the announcing table as well. Albert then points to the corner and he walks toward it, climbing to the top rope. There he waits for the half of the tag team champions to get back up to his feet. Christian Cage after a while starts doing so, but still turning his back to the corner in which the expecting behemoth waits. Christian finally turns around and Albert leaps out of the top rope looking to nail his opponent with a Double Ax Handle, however he lets his middle section open for any attack and Christian Cage quickly takes advantage, as he receives his opponent attacking him first with a toe kick to the middle section making him land the hard way, then he quickly tries to set his opponent up for the Unprettier, but when he is twisting him, Albert counters back as he throws his opponent away and toward the ropes. Captain Charisma bounces back from the ropes and once again is able to attack first as he plants Albert with a Running Tornado DDT. Christian Cage remains on the canvas a little shaken.

Test continues the domination on Triple H and he then measures him, following up then nailing him with a Big Boot right to the head of his opponent, knocking the Cerebral Assassin down. He then climbs to the apron. Christian Cage is still on the canvas trying to get back to his feet, but remains knocked out. Test then lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd, and he finally leaps out of the apron looking to nail Triple H below with an elbow drop, however the shaken Triple H is able to get out of the way, making Test crash and burn below to the floor on the outside of the ring. Both Test and Triple H remain knocked out on the outside of the ring. Christian Cage gets back to his senses and he shakes off the pain. He realizes Albert is getting back to his feet and so Christian runs toward him, nailing him then with a dropkick right to he temple knocking Albert back out. Christian goes to the outside of the ring, and from below the ring, and to a pop from the crowd, he gets a table out. Captain Charisma returns to the inside of the ring and he sets the table close to the corner. He then gets Albert back to his feet, and surprisingly he puts his dead weight over the table. Christian Cage taunts to the audience, and he then climbs to the top rope. Once again he taunts to the audience and after all this wasted time, he finally leaps out of the top rope looking to nail Albert with a Frog Splash, however surprisingly Albert manages to roll out of the table, making Cage and go through the table himself, to the awe of the crowd. Albert takes his time, but he then manages to make the cover on the knocked out Christian Cage: 1…2…, Triple H, that had gotten back to the ring, and armed with the steel chair he has intend on using before, smashes it against the back of Albert breaking up the pinfall. Triple H then gets Albert back to his feet, steps back taking impulse and creating some room, then nails Albert right on the head with a vicious chair shot that knocks him out cold to the canvas.

Triple H raises his arm and makes the cover: 1…2…, Test returns to the inside of the ring and he breaks up the pinfall. Test and Triple H get back to their feet in the inside of the ring, then enter in a staredown. Suddenly, both men react and slide to the outside of the ring, where they start searching for weapons. Triple H finds from below the ring his trusty sledgehammer, that gets a pop from the audience. Test takes more time looking for his weapon, but he gets out a chair wrapped in Barbwire. Both men return to the ring and start swinging their weapons. Triple H swings his sledgehammer, and Test blocks with his chair. Test then is the one on the attacking side and using his own hand he takes out of The Game’s hand the sledgehammer. He threatens Triple H then to nail him with the barbwired chair, however from behind Christian Cage pulls his leg, Cage still on the canvas, knocking him out. And by things of life, Test fells head first on the barbwire of the chair. Triple H fights back to his feet and he walks toward Albert then. He guides him back to his feet and anticlimactically he nails him with the Pedigree. The Game takes his time before reacting, but when he does, he gets back to his feet, only to then get nailed by the recovered Test, that plants him with a Big Boot, whose intensity sends the Cerebral Assassin and Triple H himself over the top rope. Christian Cage remains inside the ring and he starts getting back to his senses. He gets back to his feet and he notices the knocked out Albert. The Instant Classic grins and he walks toward him, then gets him back to his feet. Christian Cage takes his time and he then methodically sets him up for the Unprettier, with the chair wrapped in barbwire laying below them. He goes for it, however Albert gets back to his senses and he blocks. He then pushes Christian toward the ropes, and when he bounces back, Albert nails him with a Spinebuster dropping Christian right on the bard wired chair. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Albert pins Christian Cage.

Styles: Oh my God! They did it! Albert and Test have gotten themselves a tag team title match at Souled Out!

JBL: They could very well have, but at what cost?

(Commercial)

We return and we see the ring and everything set for the Cutting Edge.

Styles: We are back and after the break we had a brutal encounter, and now we will have a word encounter between these two men.

“Metalingus†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Edge makes his way out, making his pyro entrance, in street clothes and then entering the ring. He has a microphone in hand.

Edge: Ladies and Gentleman, I welcome you to the Cutting Edge!

Crowd boos.

Edge: And I am sorry if I go a little overboard, but, I am just so excited, I mean, can you feel it? It is in the air, in the environment, we are mere two weeks away from a World Title match!

Crowd cheers.

Edge: The Champions Challenge in 15 days at Souled Out. You know, a World Championship is always the most important match of your career, well I should know, I have been in hundreds in my career.

Crowd boos.

Edge: In fact, in fact, I was in one just three weeks ago, at Krakatoa. But, you might be wondering then, why aren’t you here with the BTW World Title around your waist, well, there is a clear reason to thank, well, more of a person to thank, which brings me to my guest at this time, please welcome, AJ Styles!

“I am†plays to boos from the crowd as AJ Styles makes his way out, serious and direct. He enters the ring and confronts Edge.

Edge: AJ welcome to the Cutting Edge if you could please take a seat.

AJ Styles sits on the chair behind him.

Edge: As I was telling you before, there is one reason I didn’t win the World Title three weeks ago at Krakatoa, and that is the same reason I lost a tag team match last week, and that reason is no other than you, AJ Styles.

AJ: So now apparently I am the reason why you lose all your matches?

Edge: Well let’s face facts, you were the one getting pinned by Randy Orton at Krakatoa, and then again in our tag team match last week, I don’t see how I fit on those endings.

AJ: Well, tell me for example how I fit in you losing your belt at CyberSlam against Randy and Goldberg.

Edge: Oh come on, don’t change the to…

AJ: No, it’s the same thing, you come out here talking about how I am the reason you are not World Champion, but well, if you haven’t lost your title in the first place, duh, you would be still champion.

AJ is back to his feet and he is hot. Edge grins and gets back down to his chair.

Edge: So now you are a tough man uh, coming to my segment and confronting me.

AJ: Look Edge, I have nothing against you, but…

Edge: But what? Look, I do have something against you, you cost me my World Title, you…

AJ: …but believe me, you don’t want to get on my bad side, especially knowing what I am capable of. I am Phenomenal! And if you happen to not know what I am capable of, then why don’t you go and ask Rikishi.

Crowd boos.

Edge: Oh yeah! You are the man that got Rikishi to get fired. But I got a question for you, what are you doing in two weeks on Sunday? Uh? Because I have a title match, another main event, what will you be…

AJ has heard enough and he snaps, he throws a punch at the head of Edge shaking him, he continues then his flurry of punches on Edge, however the Rated R Superstar manages to answer back with a shot using the microphone he has in hand. Styles grabs his head in pain turning around, he then turns around confronting the place Edge is only to get nailed with a Spear.

Styles: Oh my God, a spear out of nowhere!

Edge stares at the knocked out AJ Styles and then he leaves the ring.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and after a night of a lot of physicality and encounters, it is now time for our main event of the evening.

JBL: Randy Orton riding in a wave of stupidity, he should be resting entering Souled Out, but instead tonight he goes one on one with Jeff Hardy.

“Loaded†plays to a rockstar reception as Jeff Hardy highsteps his way out. He plays to the crowd and then he enters the ring.

“Burning Inside my Light†breaks to an amazing ovation from the audience as Randy Orton makes his way out, proudly wearing his BTW World Title around his shoulder. He enters the ring, climbs to the corner and taunts to the audience. The referee then rings the bell.

Hardy and Orton starts circling each other, looking for a spot to engage any offense. They finally advance toward the other and the chain wrestling starts, with Jeff Hardy getting the upperhand. He locks in a side headlock, which he maintains locked in for a while, to then he takes Randy Orton over down to the canvas. The Legend Killer starts making soon his way back to his feet, and going toward the ropes, he bounces the attacking Jeff Hardy and his side headlock away and to the other side. Hardy bounces back to the next set of ring ropes and Orton tries to receive him with an Arm Drag, however Jeff is able to block, then counters nailing Randy Orton with an Arm Drag of his own. Both men get back to their feet, the World Champion storms toward his opponent, and Hardy is able to react first nailing him again with an arm drag. The routine repeats as both opponents get back to their feet. Randy storms again toward Jeff, getting planted with another arm drag. Randy takes more time in this occasion to get back to his feet, but he does so in the end. He runs once again toward Jeff Hardy, and one more time the Rainbow Haired Warrior reacts first and he catches the BTW World Heavyweight Champion with a Hurracanrana that sends Randy Orton staggering toward the corner. Jeff dashes toward him in speed and he nails his rival with some sort of clothesline, making him collapse down to the mat, but still laying against the corner. Jeff Hardy takes impulse and he goes to continue the high speed of the match, storming toward him and looking to nail his opponent with his version of a rope aided corner dropkick, however and right on the nick of time, Randy Orton manages to get out of the way making the Charismatic Enigma crash and burn down to the canvas failing the maneuver.

Randy Orton then goes to cool down the match’s rhythm. He starts walking around the grounded Jeff Hardy, stomping on every exposed body part of his opponent, and on every limb. He then kicks the arm of Hardy that is getting on the way, then nails his opponent with a jumping high knee drop right to the sternum of his opponent. Randy Orton gets right back to his feet and he nails once again his opponent with a jumping high knee drop, this time to the head of his rival. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff kicks out. Orton gets back to his feet and after a few seconds, grabbing Hardy by the hair, he brings him up as well. He measures him and goes to punch him, knuckles first to the forehead, however Jeff Hardy is able to block the attempt of his opponent. Randy looks shocked and he attempts once again for a punch, however the daredevil Hardy blocks it for a second time, then he strikes with his fist Randy Orton. He grabs him by the back of the head and he then throws him toward the ropes, with such intensity that he sends him to the outside of the ring flying over the top rope. In the inside of the ring left alone, Jeff Hardy raises his arms taunting to the audience. The Legend Killer tries to get back to his feet on the outside of the ring. Jeff Hardy notices it and so he dashes to the set of ring ropes behind him, he then comes back in a direct storm toward where Randy Orton is on the outside of the ring, and landing him right on the chest with a sliding dropkick, staggering back. Randy Orton gets sent back toward the steel barricade, against who Orton crashes neck first. Jeff Hardy inside the ring is on fire. The referee goes to the outside of the ring to check on the state of the BTW World Champion and see if he will be able to continue competing in this bout. The referee asks Randy if he continues, and the Legend Killer answers with a confident and clear affirmative answer. Randy Orton then starts struggling and fighting, slowly getting back to a standing position.

The BTW World Heavyweight Champion finally recovers his standing, but he is groggy and barely on his feet. Jeff Hardy, who has been taunting to the audience and the fans all this time catches a glimpse of his opponent getting back to his feet. Jeff Hardy walks toward the ring ropes, then uses the top rope as leverage to fly through the airs and connect Randy Orton on the outside of the ring, planting him fully with a Springboard crossbody plancha. Jeff gets back to his feet. The referee starts the count out for both competitors. Jeff realizes this and he shows he wants to win this match cleanly, so he picks his opponent back to a standing position, he then throws him back to the inside of the ring. Hardy takes his time but he finally slides back to the inside of the ring, and he covers the apparently knocked out Legend Killer: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Hardy seems a little frustrated. He then gets back to his feet and stomps on the floored Randy Orton. He follows up by dashing toward the ring ropes in front of him, he then bounces back and he nails Orton with a Senton. Hardy gets up and he screams communicating to everybody the level of intensity he is riding on tonight. He goes toward the corner and climbs to the top rope, where he then, looking to continue the offensive flurry he has been able to maintain up so far, leaps looking to nail a Moonsault, however when he is about to land planting below the Legend Killer, Randy Orton gets both his knees up making Jeff Hardy incrust them in his middle section when landing. The Rainbow Haired Moonsault rolls in pain grabbing his middle section, as now Randy Orton starts getting back to his feet. He guides Jeff into incorporation, all the way up to his knees, and he then starts nailing him with straight right hands to the forehead of his opponent, then mixing this slug fest with some European Uppercuts weakening Jeff Hardy.

He then guides Jeff Hardy fully back to a standing position, where he continues with his flurry of straight right hands, however once again Jeff Hardy is able to block the attempt as he stops the punch of Randy, he then quickly counters and he nails Randy Orton with his sitting jawbreaker. Jeff Hardy seems to have find the way to continue the match, and he then dashes to the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back then looking to attack his opponent, however Randy Orton is able to react and attack first as he nails Jeff Hardy with a Scoop Powerslam. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy is able to kick out. Randy separates from the floored Hardy and he starts taunting for the RKO. Jeff starts slowly getting back to his senses. After a while, he recovers a standing position, being groggy over his feet. He finally turns around and gets in front of his opponent, Randy leaps toward him and leaps looking to nail the RKO, however Jeff Hardy blocks pushing the Legend Killer away. Hardy immediately dashes then to the corner, where he then comes down planting Randy Orton with the Whisper in the Wind. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out, then starts getting back to his feet. Hardy waits for him and when the BTW World Heavyweight Champion recovers his standing position, Hardy goes for a toe kick to the middle section, however Randy blocks grabbing the boot, however Jeff Hardy then goes to recounter looking for his Reverse Mule Kick, however Randy is able to duck this second making his opponent fail. Hardy gets back to his feet and he then walks right toward Orton that sets him and nails him with his Inverted Backbreaker. Hardy staggers back from the maneuver and down to his knees. Orton steps back then dashes toward his opponent and looks for a knee trembler to the head of his opponent, however Hardy somehow snaps back to his senses and gets out of the way making his opponent fail. Randy then turns around after failing and he gets nailed with a dropkick to the chest that staggers him to the corner. Hardy then steps back and storms nailing Randy below on the corner with his rope aided dropkick right to the chest.

Jeff feels the momentum and he takes off his shirt, then starts taunting his opponent to get back to his feet. Randy Orton starts doing so slowly, and when he finally does, he turns around and goes right toward Jeff Hardy, that kicks him right in the middle section and then he goes for the Twist of Fate, however Randy counters spinning him and instead he nails Jeff with the RKO. Randy collapses down unable to capitalize. He finally, after a few moments starts getting back to his feet, however, from in between the crowd, Edge comes out and he enters the ring. Randy gets up and he turns around accordingly to pin Hardy, however instead he gets nailed by a Spear out of nowhere by Edge. The referee immediately rings the bell.

Result: Randy Orton wins by DQ.

Styles: Damn Edge, he just ruined a perfect match.

Edge celebrates over the knocked out Randy Orton, however, from behind of him, CM Punk slides into the ring. Punk spins Edge around and he plants him with the GTS. While all this happens, Big Show comes down from the back. CM Punk continues taunting to the audience, but when he turns around, he gets grabbed by the throat by his opponent and he gets Chokeslammed down by The Big Show. Behind him, Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet. Big Show turns around and gets kicked in the gut, then gets planted by a Twist of Fate of Jeff Hardy! Jeff Hardy is left alone in the ring celebrating over his opponents.

JBL: I’ll be damned, the kid is the last one standing.

Jeff Hardy keeps taunting, however on the canvas Edge mildly incorporates and he low blows Hardy bringing him down.

JBL: Well, not anymore.

Styles: What show we just had, we’ll see you next week, just 6 days away from Souled Out, see ya.

Scene fades with Jeff Hardy, Edge, CM Punk, The Big Show and Randy Orton all knocked out on the canvas.

6f03efea91.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Champions Challenge
Randy Orton (c) vs Edge vs CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy vs The Big Show

BTW Extreme Championship
MVP (c) vs Chris Jericho

Teddie Guerrero debuts

Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Mr. Kennedy and Bob Sapp vs Brock Lesnar and Goldberg

BTW Tag Team Titles Match
Triple H and Christian Cage(c) vs Albert and Test

Last Man Standing Match
RVD vs Sabu

MikeRaw

Wow. That was pretty damn good.

BM: Wouldve been Hardy/Orton but since its DQ, it isnt. Ill go with the tag match :Christian/HHH vs Test/Albert. Now they have a tag title shot which will be a good match. This was entertaining though!

BP: Hassan/Henry and Takers funeral thingy. It was great and I could picture it happening. I like how he came out of the casket and Hassan ran like a p*ssy:laugh: Edge/Styles is a close second. It was probably better overall, but I just thought Hassan's segment was cooler!

WP:CM Punk. I just didnt like this one man. For some reason it didnt feel like Punk, but all the other I liked.

A/C: Very well rounded show. the final two matches were great! and the promos were realistic too (except the Punk one I didnt like) You could have more description for the actions in the promos, but hey, your matches make up for that, and so do your storylines. Good show overall, and the feuds progressed good. The tensions between Edge/Styles are great man, good job.

Evil Austin

great show man, really good and souled out is turning out to be a great event.

BM - Orton vs Hardy was my favorite, lots of great back and forth action great writing.
WM - none
BP - I personally liked the cutting edge one. but others are good too,
WP - none

great show, if you feel like it check out my WAW JD ppv,