Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Cassel Coliseum
Blacksburg, Virginia
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles, Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to a brand new edition of BTW, we are live from Blacksburg, Virginia and what a night we have ahead for us!

JBL: Damn right, so we better kick this off.

“I’m Coming†plays to a lot of boos as MVP makes his way out in street clothes. The ring is set for the VIP Lounge.

MVP: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to a brand new edition of the VIP Lounge. MVP once again in the house and that can only mean big things popping, little things stopping. And proving one more time why I am better than all of you!

Crowd boos

MVP: If you paid attention to BTW.com, the stipulations for my match with Jeff Hardy at CyberSlam have already been revealed. Remember you have the chance to vote, to exercise your power and choose what match MVP will defeat Jeff Hardy.

Crowd boos again.

MVP: So without further due, let me introduce to you my guest right here tonight, he is Jeff Hardy!

“Loaded†breaks to a big ovation from the crowd, as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He enters the ring after passing security.

MVP: Welcome, welcome Jeff, if you will take a seat.

Jeff: No.

MVP: C’mon man, I insist, sit down.

Jeff: I said no.

MVP: Ok, whatever. See, I invited you here tonight to know your opinion. In which match do you want me, MVP, to defeat you, became champion and show the world I am better than you?

Jeff: Montel, let’s face the facts, you have never defeated me. All the times we have faced, I have defeated you. And at CyberSlam, when the fans vote for a Ladder Match.

Crowd pops at the Ladder Match mention

Jeff: When the fans vote for the Ladder Match, I will leave the match with the BTW Extreme Title around my waist and you, you will be with your ass kicked knock out in the middle of the ring!

Crowd gives a huge ovation to Jeff Hardy as he raises his arm. MVP seems offended and he finally attacks, as he throws a slap to Jeff Hardy. MVP brags about his attack, Jeff holds his jaw and then finally attacks, as he starts landing punches to the face of MVP. He then throws MVP toward the VIP Lounge decoration. “Loaded†plays as Jeff Hardy celebrates with the fans.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and next is a match in which once again Muhammed Hassan will put his streak on the line in a match against Mr. Kennedy

JBL: Mr. Kennedy has been wanting this match for a while and now he might get the chance to defeat Hassan and end his streak

“Turn up the Trouble†plays to a lot of boos as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out. Hep lays to the crowd getting a lot of boos.

“Arabian†breaks through the PA System as Muhammed Hassan makes his way out. The referee rings the bell.

Muhammed Hassan vs Mr. Kennedy

Hassan stares at Kennedy and Mr. Kennedy quickly goes to mount some offense, as he advances toward Muhammed and starts unfolding a series of straight right hands. He then grabs Muhammed and throws him toward the ring ropes. Muhammed Hassan bounces back and Mr. Kennedy back body drops him. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Hassan kicks out. Kennedy gets his opponent back to his feet and plants him with a straight right hand. He then locks in a side headlock. Ken Kennedy walks across the ring while applying the submission maneuver. He then follows up his offense as he snapmares Hassan taking him down. Now on the canvas, Ken Kennedy continues to apply the hold, but Muhammed Hassan quickly crawls toward the ring ropes, finally grabbing one rope, forcing that way Mr. Kennedy to release the hold. Mr. Kennedy stretches the rules as he refuses to let Muhammed Hassan go. The referee begins the count: 1…2…3…4, Ken Kennedy avoids DQ and lets Hassan go. He returns to his feet and he begins putting the boots on Muhammed Hassan, as he stomps on the body of Hassan. He then grabs the left arm of the Arabian competitor and he spins over it, then lets go falling over it with all his weight. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Muhammed Hassan kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his knees and he exchanges words with the referee, arguing about a slow count and how he should have won the match already. Kennedy finally goes back to continue his offense. He goes toward the slowly recovering Muhammed Hassan and tries to attack him, however Hassan reacts first and grabbing Kennedy by the trunks he throws him shoulder first toward the ring post. Hassan takes advantage and returns completely to a standing position. Muhammed Hassan follows up his offense as he walks toward Kennedy and pulls him away from the post and to the middle of the ring.

Hassan gets Ken Kennedy back to his feet and sets him in the Suplex Position, then connecting it. Hassan gets back to his feet and stomps right on the head of Kennedy. He then dashes toward the ring ropes behind him and when bounces back he plants his opponent with an elbow drop right to the chest of Ken Kennedy. Muhammed Hassan grins as he stares at the floored Mr. Kennedy and he dashes one more time to the ring ropes behind him. He then bounces back and plants Mr. Kennedy with a second elbow drop right to the heart of his opponent. Muhammed Hassan makes the cover: 1….2…., Mr. Kennedy kicks out. Hassan gets back to his feet and after measuring his rival, he plants Mr. Kennedy dropping his forearm right to the forehead of Ken Kennedy. Muhammed Hassan grabs Ken Kennedy by the hair and he then pulls him back to his feet by it. Hassan floors Mr. Kennedy once again as he is able to connect a Snap Suplex. Hassan looks around the audience and he announces the end. He rolls the floored Ken Kennedy and sets him for the Camel Clutch, however, Ken Kennedy fights trying to avoid Muhammed Hassan to fully lock the submission hold in. Mr. Kennedy is able to get out of the hold as he slides down the sit-like Muhammed Hassan. Hassan turns around and Kennedy ends his comeback as he plants the Arabian with a blatant poke to the eyes. Kennedy ends his flurry of offense as he follows up the Poke to the eyes with a DDT. Ken Kennedy slowly gets back to his feet and he picks Muhammed Hassan back to his feet. He lands a right fist and then Irish Whips him toward the corner. Ken Kennedy steps back and then he storms toward his rival and connects the cornered Muhammed Hassan with a clothesline that knocks him down, but Hassan collapses still being laid against the corner.

Ken Kennedy steps back once again and he measures the Arabian. He finally storms toward him and plants his boot right on the head of the cornered Arabian. Muhammed Hassan collapses and Ken Kennedy drags him back to the middle of the ring. He then plays to the crowd and finally covers in a very arrogant way Muhammed Hassan: 1….2…, Hassan is able to kick out. Mr. Kennedy looks very surprised and he remakes the cover, pulling even further the leg of his Arabian opponent: 1…2…., Muhammed Hassan is able to kick out once again. Mr. Kennedy looks up to the referee in shock and frustration, waiting for the ref to reverse his decision. Kennedy finds no answer in the referee face and goes back to work on his rival. Mr. Kennedy grabs the right leg of Hassan pulls it, then stretches and finally lifts it up in the air, only to then let it fell hard to the canvas. Ken Kennedy then begins focusing on the other leg of his competition, as he viciously stomps on the leg and the kneecap of the left leg of Muhammed Hassan. Mr. Kennedy then reveals the why he is attacking the legs of Hassan, as he sets and locks in the Reverse Figure Four Leg Lock. He is able to lock in and Muhammed Hassan screams in pain. Hassan starts looking with despair any way to get out of the hold, to escape the submission maneuver applied by the platinum loudmouth. He is unable to reach for the ropes as he is in the middle of the ring, and Kennedy’s attack avoids him to even try and crawl toward them. Muhammed Hassan continues to move his arms in the air and to every side trying to find anyway to get out of the Reverse Figure Four Leg Lock, he is finally able to grab the referee and he pushes him toward Kennedy, forcing him to release the submission maneuver. Hassan gets back to his feet first. Ken Kennedy returns to a standing position as well and turns around, then storms toward the Arabian cheater, but Muhammed attacks first as he kicks Kennedy on the gut and then hits his Modified STO. The referee gets back to his senses as Muhammed Hassan covers Mr. Kennnedy: 1…2…3.

Result: Muhammed Hassan defeats Mr. Kennedy

Styles: Once again, Muhammed Hassan cheated to get the victory, but now I can’t say I am surprised.

JBL: Say what you want, but the fact is that Muhammed Hassan is still undefeated.

“Break Down the Walls†plays as Chris Jericho comes out to the stage.

Y2J: First of all homey, congratulations on that big win of yours against Mr. Kennedy. What’s really sad is that you actually had to cheat to defeat him.

Muhammed Hassan explodes in the ring mad at Chris Jericho

Y2J: See, I am out here for a reason, more of an announcement. See, earlier on tonight, I went to Crushing C’s office and asked for another match with Muhammed Hassan at CyberSlam.

Crowd pops

Y2J: But, he turned out the match.

Crowd immensely boos.

Y2J: But he did approve another match. So, at Muhammed Hassan, you will put your streak on the line. Yes, and the fans will be the ones to select your opponent. It will either be the Samoan Stretchmark, Samoa Joe.

Crowd gives a pop

Y2J: Or the platinum jobber right there, Mr. Kennedy.

Crowd boos largely

Y2J: And of course, yours truly, the one that will be voted in for all the Jericholics, the Ayatollah of Rock N’ Rolla, the Sexy Beast himself, Chris Jericho!

Crowd pops immensely

Y2J: And when I get voted in, and I defeat you at CyberSlam, your career will be reduced to nothing after you lose your streak, you will never…..ever be the same again!

Jericho’s music plays as Chris Jericho and Muhammed Hassan stare at each other, while Kennedy is still trying to get back to his feet.

We go backstage and we see Rikishi in his locker room lacing up his boots. Out of a sudden, he looks to the side and he apparently sees something, and when he does his face expression completely changes.

Rikishi: What are you doing here?

The camera shows that he is talking to Crushing C.

Crushing C: C’mon Rikishi, where are your manors? How about you greet me first?

Rikishi: What are you doing here?

Crushing C: Ok, if you want it that way. I am just here to inform you about your match tonight. See, you will be going one on one with no other that the giant himself, The Big Show!

Crowd boos

Crushing C: Good luck Rikishi, you are going to need it!

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back Ladies and Gentleman and you heard it yourselves. Before the break we had two huge announcements. First, Chris Jericho announced that either him, Samoa Joe or Mr. Kennedy will face Muhammed Hassan at CyberSlam, depending on who is voted by the fans. And then Crushing C booked another punishment match for Rikishi as he goes one on one with The Big Show.

JBL: Rikishi is not unbeatable, that was proved weeks ago when Umaga defeated him for the second time, and the Big Show has already defeated Rikishi in the past, and tonight, he will not only defeat him, but annihilate him.

Styles: But that will be later on tonight, next will be a bout between two men that will face each other at CyberSlam but in tag team competition.

JBL: CM Punk will have to play the game, and quite frankly, I don’t think he has what it takes to win it.

“The Game†plays as Triple H makes his way out from the back. He is being accompanied by Christian Cage, his tag team partner.

“This Fire Burns†breaks to the audience to a big pop from the crowd as CM Punk makes his way out. He is also being accompanied by his tag team partner, as Colt Cabana comes out with him. He enters the ring and the ref rings the bell.

Triple H vs CM Punk

Triple H and CM Punk look at each other. Triple H makes his classic taunt to Punk trying to intimidate him, however CM Punk answers back as he makes his crossed arm taunt, getting a huge pop from the audience. Triple H doesn’t look to please with Punk answering back, and he walks toward him and then slaps him. The crowd heavily boos Triple H. CM Punk looks apart holding his jaw, but he finally answers back the lack of respect from The Game as Punk starts unfolding a series of straight right hands landing right on the face of his opponent. He then changes his punch attack and starts planting kicks instead. His kick land on the legs and calves of The Game. He then spins and tries to hit his Spinning Yakuza Kick to the middle section of Triple H, but Triple H is able to reverse kick of his opponent, as he grabs the boot of Punk. Triple H then makes CM Punk spin and when is done rotating, Triple H back body drops him. CM Punk quickly gets back to his feet and runs toward The Game, but HHH reacts first and he knocks the youngster down to the canvas with a clothesline. Punk gets for the second time back up and again he storms toward Triple H, but once again The Cerebral Assassin attacks first and knocks CM Punk with another clothesline. The Game now walks toward CM Punk and is now him that picks him up. Triple H sets CM Punk and then connects on him the spinning neckbreaker. Triple reaches toward CM Punk and is able to make the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out. Triple H takes his hair out of his face and goes back to attack his floored opponent. Triple H puts one knee on the canvas as leverage and then begins to viciously punch Punk. He then puts his forearm on the throat of the straightedge superstar choking him, the referee starts counting Triple H out for the DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Triple H finally stops choking his opponent.

Triple H goes back to his punching offense and he now begins once again driving his first right to the forehead of CM Punk. Christian Cage cheers for The Game at ringside while Colt Cabana motivates CM Punk trying to animate him to get back into the match. Triple H gets back to his feet and he dashes toward the ring ropes behind him, he then bounces back and lands CM Punk with a knee drop right between the eyes. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out. Triple H remakes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out once again. Triple H gets back to his feet and he pulls Punk by the hair getting him back to a standing position as well. Now both on a standing position, Triple H measures CM Punk and tries to land a punch right to the head of Punk, however to a big pop from the crowd, CM Punk blocks it. Triple H looks surprised and he tries to land a punch once again, but for the second time CM Punk is able to block the punch, and this time he is able to answer back as he lands a right hand right to the head of The Game. He then goes again for his Spinning Yakuza Kick, landing on the middle section successfully. Punk tries to follow up his offense as he grabs Triple H and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes, then bends waiting for him to bounce back However, Punk bends to early, and much to the delight of Christian Cage, Triple H plants CM Punk with his Knee Facebuster.. CM Punk spins groggy filling the effects of the maneuver connected by the Cerebral Assassin and then ends up in front of Triple H. The Game then begins setting CM Punk up for the Pedigree, however Punk is able to counterattack and he back body drops Triple H avoiding the Pedigree, and getting a huge pop from the audience. CM Punk walks toward the corner and he climbs to the top rope, where he then starts taunting Triple H waiting for him to get back to his feet.

Triple H finally does so and he turns around getting in a front position to the corner. CM Punk immediately leaps toward Triple H and connects him with a crossbody. Punk makes the cover: 1…2…., Triple H is able to kick out. CM Punk seems molested and he gets back to his feet. Colt Cabana is now happy seeing that his tag team partner is now on the attack. CM Punk sets Triple H up in a Double Underhook position, and he then is able to plant Triple H with a Northern Light Backbreaker. Triple H retorts in pain favoring his lower back. CM Punk stomps a few times on the floored Triple H. CM Punk then goes out of the ring and to the apron and he starts taunting Triple H, waiting for him to get back to his feet. CM Punk hits the turnbuckle firing himself up and getting the crowd going. Triple H gets back to his feet but he is still turning his back to his opponent. The Game finally turns around and immediately CM Punk springboards from the apron, planting Triple with a springboard clothesline. CM Punk gets back to his feet completely fired up following his move. He then points to Christian Cage trying to intimidate him. Punk makes the cover: 1….2…, Triple H kicks out. CM Punk looks shocked. He then gets back to his feet and pulling the Cerebral Assassin by the hair he gets him back to a standing position. The straightedge continues his domination on the match and he lands a punch trying to weaken The Game. He then Irish Whips him toward the corner. Punk looks around and taunts to the crowd. He then dashes toward Triple H and drives his knee right to the jaw of The Game. He then locks in and runs trying to connect a bulldog, however Triple H snaps back to his senses and he pushes Punk away avoiding the bulldog. Punk gets back to his feet and he runs back toward Triple H, but The Game attacks first and he plants Punk with his Double AA Spinebuster.

Triple H slowly comes back to his senses and he is able to crawl toward the floored CM Punk. He makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out. Triple H looks shocked and frustrated at the same time. The Game gets back to his feet and he picks CM Punk to his feet again. He tries to Irish Whip him to the ropes, however CM Punk is somehow able to reverse and instead he is the one to throw The Game to the ropes. CM Punk then storms toward HHH and drives his knee to the jaw. He then connects the bulldog. CM Punk feels the momentum and he announces the end. He picks Triple H up and gets him over his shoulders, looking for the GTS, however Christian Cage climbs to the apron causing a melee in the ring, distracting Punk for a moment and distracting the referee as well. Triple H gets advantage and he slides down the shoulders of Punk and hits low blow to CM Punk. He then incorporates and kicks him on the gut, then Pedigrees him. Christian gets quickly down the ramp as he sees Colt Cabana coming for him. Triple H covers CM Punk: 1…2…3.

Result: Triple H defeats CM Punk

Triple H rolls out of the ring escaping from Colt Cabana, that had entered the ring. Triple H and Christian Cage escape getting the cheap victory as Colt Cabana checks on his partner CM Punk.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and next we have another great match between the current Continental Champion and a man that might get voted into the Extreme Title Match, Elijah Burke.

JBL: And don’t forget Joey, RVD is one of the options our fans will have when voting for the third man in the Triple Threat Match.

“One of a Kind†plays as Rob Van Dam makes his way out, proudly holding his Continental Title.

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays to a chorus of boos as Burke comes out. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Elijah Burke vs RVD

Elijah Burke quickly advances toward Rob Van Dam and goes for a dropkick to the knee of RVD, however Rob Van Dam leapfrogs over Burke avoiding the attack. Elijah gets back to his feet and Van Dam plants him with a sidekick right to the jaw. Rob Van Dam then walks close to the ropes and uses them as leverage as he springboards and hits a reverse splash. He makes the cover: 1…, Elijah Burke kicks out. RVD gets back to his feet and stomps Elijah Burke a few times. He then looks at the ropes and runs toward them. He then bounces back and handsprings, then tries to land on Elijah Burke with a moonsault, however Elijah Burke is able to get out of the way making Rob Van Dam crash and fell. Burke quickly makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam kicks out. Burke gets back to his feet and begins putting the boots on his opponent, he then starts dropping his elbow landing right on the chest of Rob Van Dam. Elijah Burke acts arrogantly and looks around the crowd getting a lot of heat. He then measures Van Dam and plants him with a knee drop landing right between the eyes of the BTW Continental Champion. Elijah gets back to his feet and then drops his knee again, but this time he drops both. He incorporates again and lands once again with both knees right on the forehead of Rob Van Dam. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam is able to kick out once again. Elijah Burke seems a little frustrated and gets back to his feet. He stomps viciously and hard on the head of RVD. He then removes his knee brace and merciless connects Van Dam with a knee drop right on the face, without any protection on his knee. Elijah Burke seems awfully happy from what he just did and he then circles the floored Van Dam, only to then plant RVD with a second unprotected knee drop, landing this time in the kneecap itself of Van Dam.

Elijah Burke feels the effect from the kneecaps clash, but his pain is only a portion of what RVD is feeling. Elijah Burke is finally able to get back to his feet, shaking his leg trying to shake off the pain as well. He grabs Van Dam by the leg he just punished and drags him close to the corner, even aggravating the possible injuries in the leg of the reigning Continental Champion. He then grabs the top rope and uses it as leverage to pull himself up in the air, then landing Van Dam with an spectacular elbow drop right to the heart of Rob Van Dam. Burke gets back to a standing position and drags RVD by the leg to the middle of the ring. There Elijah makes the cover: 1….2…., Rob Van Dam is able to kick out. Elijah Burke looks shocked by the resilience of his opponent and he remakes the cover, hooking this time both legs: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam gets one shoulder up avoiding the loss. Burke gets back to his feet and gets face to face with the official, arguing with the referee about a slow count. He finally quits on his efforts of getting the referee to reverse his decision. He turns around to continue his attack on Rob Van Dam, however RVD surprises him and rolls Elijah Burke up: 1…2…, Elijah Burke is able to kick out. Van Dam gets back to his feet. He notices Burke doing the same and Rob dashes toward the ropes, then bouncing back and plants Elijah with a clothesline. Burke gets back to his feet again and Van Dam immediately bounces back to another side of ropes and clotheslines him once again down to the canvas. Elijah returns to a standing position for a third time and this time gets knocked down to the canvas once again by Van Dam that plants him with a shoulder block. Rob sees the opportunity and he dashes to the ropes behind him, he then bounces back and connects a very cheered Rolling Thunder landing completely over Elijah Burke.

Rob gets back to his feet and walks toward the corner, getting the crowd going still. He uses the ropes as leverage and connects Elijah Burke with a split-legged Moonsault, however Burke is able to get out of the way letting Rob Van Dam crash and burn down the canvas. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet and he bounces to the ropes, then plants the floored Van Dam with a senton. Burke gets RVD back to his feet and he throws him to the corner. He then announces the end. Burke walks to the opposite side of the corner and then storms toward Van Dam, attempting to connect the Elijah Express. However, before he’s able to connect Rob, Van Dam puts his boot on the way driving straight to the jaw of Elijah, knocking him down. RVD follows up climbing to the top rope and connects the Five Star Frog Splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: RVD defeats Elijah Burke

Styles: Well, Van Dam continues his impressive momentum going into his chance to be voted into the World Title match at CyberSlam

We go backstage and see Crushing C in his office. The Big Show enters the room.

Crushing C: Hey man, ready for your match against Rikishi?

Big Show: Yes, and that’s exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. See, why the hell should I be facing Rikishi?

Crushing C: Oh c’mon Show, don’t tell me you are scared of Rikishi?

Big Show: No, no, no. It’s not that, it’s that I should be facing Rob Van Dam for the title, for my title, and not Rikishi.

Crushing C: Ok, let me tell you something, you face Rikishi tonight, beat his ass, and next week, I will give you van Dam in a BTW Continental Title Match. Now if you excuse me, I have to go.

Crushing C leaves his office and Big Show is left alone. The camera shows him with a big grin on his face.

(Commercial)

“Samoan Coolness†plays as Rikishi makes his way out to a big pop from the audience. He enters the ring playing to the crowd.

“Big†breaks through the PA system as The Big Show makes his way out. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Big Show vs Rikishi

Rikishi circles around The Big Show, just after that they enter in a test strength. Rikishi tries to break the comparison of power as he pushes the giant away, however The Big Show is bigger and heavier, so the attempt of the Samoan accomplishes no success. They restart comparing their forces, Rikishi gets the upperhand once again and tries to get The Big Show in a headlock, but The Big Show reverses the side headlock attempted by the samoan and connects a big knee. Rikishi then gets up but gets connected by a clothesline. He again gets up but gets clotheslined one more time. Rikishi shoes his resilience getting up one more time but he gets a big boot incrusted in his face. Big Show looks around the audience getting a lot of boos from the audience. He then walks toward the floored Rikishi and puts one foot on top of his chest. The referee pays attention as it could be an attempt of a pinfall by the Big Show, however, the giant soon shows that he isn’t going for a pinfall on the samoan just quite yet and instead he steps over the chest of Rikishi. The Big Show raises his arm in celebration getting a lot of boos once again by the crowd. The Big Show stares at the floored Rikishi knocked down on the canvas holding his chest with an expression of pain on his face. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back planting Rikishi with a leg drop with his massive leg. Big Show takes his time but eventually he returns to his feet, with a huge smile on his face, obviously enjoying the beating he’s giving to Rikishi.

The Big Show looks to the stage and does the title sign, obviously sending a message to the BTW Continental Champion, Rob Van Dam. The Big Show then continues his total control in the match by lifting Rikishi back to standing position, and then hitting a powerslam. The Big Show then dashes to the ropes and hits a devastating leg drop for the second time in the match. The Show lifts his arm up as the he gets a massive amount of boos from the crowd, that is obviously behind Rikishi. He then grabs Rikishi’s arm and drags him near to the corner, he kicks Rikishi in the head one time and then climbs to the top rope. The focused Big Show measures his knocked down under him opponent and being backward to him he lets himself go using the ropes and hits a reverse splash, shades of the Vader Splash. He goes for the cover: 1…2…, Rikishi miracously gets his shoulder up.In the ring The Big Show complains to the referee about a slow count. The Giant tries to intimidate the referee using the obvious size difference. Meanwhile Rikishi takes advantage of the time The Big Show is wasting and starts recuperating. The Show turns around to continue his attack but gets a sidekick from his opponent, that somehow has been able to shake off all the punishment he has suffered throughout the match and is back to a standing position. Rikishi still a little groggy celebrates his accomplishment as he grabs The Big Show and gets him back to his feet, and he then throws him to the corner. Rikishi steps back taking impulse and finally storms toward the cornered giant and plants him with a splash, that squashes The Big Show against the turnbuckle and the not less impressing humanity of Rikishi. The Big Show collapses down to the canvas but still being laid against the turnbuckle. Rikishi looks around with a smile on his face and then walks toward The Big Show, and applies the Stinky Face.

Rikishi feels the momentum and announces the end. He gets The Big Show back to his feet and after taunting, he measures the Giant. Rikishi then steps back and finally goes for the kill and tries to hit the Savate Kick on The Big Show, however Big Show is able to snap from the attack from Rikishi and grabs the leg of Rikishi in mid-kick attempt, then pushing Rikishi down to the canvas. The Big Show seems incredibly angry and then lifts his arm, announcing the end. Rikishi gets up and turns around, and The Big Show grabs him by the throat. However, he doesn’t chokeslams him, he just continues to choke him. The referee looks worried and finally begins counting out The Big Show, that obviously has no other intentions than to choke Rikishi out: 1…2…3…4…5.

Result: Rikishi wins by DQ

The Big Show continue choking Rikishi. Finally a lot of EMT’s officials come out and after a few minutes of battling with the giant, they manage to separate him from the now unconscious Rikishi. The Big Show goes to the back with a big smile on his face.

Styles: The Big Show promised he would beat Rikishi, and he might not have defeated him, but he definitely beat him.

JBL: And don’t forget Joey, next week he will get another shot at Rob Van Dam’s title.

We go backstage and see Jeremy Borash

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest tonight, he is the Legend Killer Randy Orton!

Crowd pops

Borash: Tonight, you have a match against Umaga in which a chance to become the second voting choice for our fans for the World Title at CyberSlam. What are your thoughts?

Orton: Jeremy see, if it weren’t for my dad, I would have already won the title at Unbreakable. Edge managed to retain the title only thanks to my father. Now, Bob Orton is not here. And I promise you Edge, as soon as I get a shot at that title, it will be the last time you have it around your waist.

Borash: But Randy, even if you do defeat Umaga, you have to be voted in by the fans into the match and then defeat Edge and Goldberg.

Orton: Jeremy, my destiny is too win the BTW World Heavyweight Title, and one way or another, destiny always gets to you.

Randy Orton leaves Jeremy Borash staring at the camera.

(Mark Henry in action, Next!)

(Commercial)

We return and see Orlando Jordan already in the ring.

“Somebodies Gonna get it†plays to a chorus of boos as Mark Henry makes his way out. He looks firmly at Orlando Jordan on his way down the ramp. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Mark Henry vs Orlando Jordan

Mark Henry remains standing in one point as Jordan starts jumping trying to fire himself up. Orlando Jordan finally advances toward Mark Henry and starts landing a series of straight right hands right to the face, however, Henry doesn’t feel a thing and he answers back Jordan’s flurry of offense as he lands him with a headbutt. Jordan rolls over his head and gets back to his feet. He immediately storms toward Mark Henry and leaps trying to plant him and knock him down to the canvas, however Mark Henry is able to catch him in mid-air. The World Strongest Man showcases his strength as without dropping Orlando Jordan, he sets him and then connects him with the World Strongest Slam. Henry gets back to his feet and he stares for a few seconds the knocked Jordan. He then dashes to the ropes and bounces back planting Orlando Jordan with the World Strongest Splash. Mark Henry gets back to a standing position whatsoever and dashes to the ropes once again, only to plant for the second consecutive time Orlando Jordan with the World Strongest Splash. Mark Henry slaps his own chest and screams “This is my Jungleâ€. He gets Orlando Jordan back to his feet and locks in the Bearhug. It doesn’t take long before Jordan passes out to the hold.

Result: Mark Henry defeats Orlando Jordan

JBL: I tell you Joey, nobody can stop this man.

Out of a sudden, a gong sounds. The lights go out and then return in the classic Undertaker blue-like way. Taker voice begins resounding through the arena.

Taker: Mark Henry, you want to enter the Deadman’s Yard, you are invited to. But you have to know what’s in risk, your life, your soul.

Crowd pops

Taker: Mark Henry, at CyberSlam, you will enter my yard. And all mortals will decide your faith. It will be either a Casket Match.

Crowd pops

Taker: An Inferno Match

Crowd gives a louder pop

Taker: Or a Last…Ride…Match!

Crowd gives a massive pop for this match. Mark Henry is going bizark inside the ring

Taker: But it doesn’t matter which match we will meet, you will, Rest…in…Peace!

A gong goes again and “The Darkest Side†begins playing. Henry yells and screams at the stage and Tron.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and what a night we have had so far. Two matches have been added to CyberSlam and next is our main event.

JBL: And in this match something will be added as well to CyberSlam. Either Randy Orton or Umaga will become the second voting choice for our fans to add to the World Title Match at CyberSlam.

“Virtual Voodoo†plays to a lot of boos as Umaga makes his way out. He goes savage on the stage and ramp and finally comes down and enters the ring.

“Burn in my Light†plays to a lot of cheers from the crowd as Randy Orton makes his way out. He plays to the crowd and finally enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Qualifying Match to become a voting choice for the fans for the WHC Title Match at CyberSlam
Randy Orton vs Umaga

Randy Orton, showing his determination, early starts his offense, as he storms toward Umaga. He begins unfolding straight right hands and then incorporates the attack punches using his left hand. However, Umaga is able to answer back and plants Orton with an knife-like uppercut right to the throat of Randy, that is sent away by the attack. Randy gets quickly back to his feet and restarts his offense as if nothing had happened. He starts landing straight right hands and then he plants Umaga with a chop right to the chest of the samoan. Orton grabs Umaga and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Umaga bounces back and is he who tries to attack first, as the samoan tries to clothesline Randy Orton, however the Legend Killer is able to duck avoiding the offensive maneuver of Umaga. The Samoan Bulldozer turns around following his missed clothesline and Randy Orton plants him with his picture perfect dropkick. Umaga fells down to the canvas and Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…, Umaga sends Randy Orton away breaking up the pinfall. Orton jumps back to his feet and immediately goes to work on the recovering Umaga, that is already up on his knees. Randy begins planting him with straight right hands, however the attack of the Legend Killer isn’t able to stop Umaga from getting back to his feet, and he is able to recover a standing position. Randy Orton doesn’t give up and continues landing straight right hands. He then follows up his punches by connecting the Samoan Bulldozer with an European Uppercut. Randy Orton spins and then plants Umaga with another straight right hand and follows up with a second European Uppercut. Umaga backs down as if he is going to collapse down to the canvas, but he is able to maintain his balance. Orton throws a punch trying to knock him down but Umaga blocks and then plants Randy with a headbutt of his own that knocks him down to the canvas.

Umaga grabs Randy by the head and lifts him back to his feet. He then Irish Whips him toward the corner, causing Orton to land hard against the turnbuckle. Umaga takes impulse and then storms toward Orton, however Randy puts his boot in the middle landing it right in the face of the running Umaga, that is obviously stopped by it. Umaga staggers back giving his back to Randy Orton and Orton takes full advantage of the hole opened by the Samoan and runs toward the samoan then hitting a bulldog. Randy Orton feels the momentum and he walks toward the corner, then he climbs to the top rope, where he taunts Umaga waiting for him to get back to his feet. Umaga gets back to his feet but he is giving his back to the Legend Killer that is waiting for him on the top rope. Umaga finally turns around and Randy Orton leaps through the air trying to connect the Samoan Bulldozer with a crossbody, however, and showing his amazing strength, Umaga is able to catch Randy in mid-air. Umaga then, in a matter of seconds, sets and connects Orton with a Samoan Drop. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton is able to kick out. Umaga gets back to his feet and he measures Randy Orton. He then lets himself go landing sitting right on the chest of the Legend Killer with all his humanity. Umaga gets back to his feet and screams “Samoaâ€. Randy Orton rolls in the canvas in pain holding his chest with both arms. Umaga notices it and immediately dashes to the ring ropes, and bounces back planting Orton with a jumping headbutt that lands right in the chest of Orton, aggravating the pain of Randy. Umaga seems to be enjoying the pain he is causing to his opponent and dashes one more time to the ring ropes, bouncing and connecting for the second time a jumping headbutt landing once again in the chest of the Legend Killer.

Umaga gets back to his feet and stares at the knocked out Randy Orton. He lifts both arms in the air and then goes toward the corner. He climbs to the second rope and taunts again. He then jumps and tries to plant Randy Orton with a jumping headbutt out of the ropes, however Randy Orton, getting a big pop from the crowd, is able to get out of the way, letting Umaga crash and burn down the canvas. Orton gets back to his feet and plants the slowly recovering Umaga with a dropkick. Randy Orton then begins circling the samoan, just like a deadly scorpion. He puts the boots on his opponent as he stomps on every exposed limb and body part of his opponent. He then kicks the arm of Umaga making it come closer to the body, impeding from it to bother. He then plants the Samoan with a jumping knee drop landing right on the sternum of the Samoan Bulldozer. Randy Orton gets back to his feet and resents for a little moment his chest feeling the effects of the match, however that doesn’t stop his attack and he attempts a second knee drop, however this time Umaga is able to get out of the way. Randy Orton remains on the canvas longer favoring his knee that just got hurt thanks to his miss. Umaga gets back to his feet first thanks to that. Randy Orton gets back to his feet and he then turns around, walking right into a huge Savate Kick to the head of the Legend Killer. Umaga stares at the corner once again and he walks toward the corner, stepping over the hurt chest of Randy on the progress. Umaga climbs this time to the top rope and then raises both arms taunting to the crowd, and screaming once again his typical “Samoaâ€. He leaps through the air and lands this time being able to connect Randy Orton with a top rope jumping headbutt, the one he failed moments ago in the match. The headbutt lands right on the chest and sternum of Orton. Randy twists and shakes in pain rolling across the canvas.

Umaga feels the momentum and he gets Randy Orton back to his feet. He then lifts him and sets him in a last call-like position, only to them plant Randy Orton with an impressing Swinging Sideslam. Umaga explodes and goes savage. He raises his thumb and announces the end with another “Samoa†yell. He gets Randy Orton with his left arm and grabbing Orton’s head he walks around the ring in the Samoan Spike position to plant Randy Orton. Umaga finally stops the taunting and goes for the Samoan Spike. He swings going for the throat of the Legend Killer, however somehow Randy Orton is able to duck the Samoan Spike making Umaga fail. The Samoan Bulldozer turns around and immediately Randy Orton jumps and plants Umaga with a very cheered RKO. Randy Orton collapses to the canvas as well grabbing his chest. He slowly is able to crawl toward the floored Umaga. He covers the samoan: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out to a lot of boos from the crowd. Randy Orton looks shocked and very surprised about his failing. He looks up to the referee trying to find some answer or some kind of explanation. But Randy soon understands he was not won the match and begins taunting Umaga for a second RKO. Umaga begins getting back to his feet and finally does recover a standing position. He turns around and immediately Randy Orton leaps attempting to connect Umaga with the RKO, however the Samoan Bulldozer reverses Randy and pushes Orton way. Orton turns around and runs toward the samoan, Umaga is the first to attack and tries to clothesline the Legend Killer, however Orton ducks the attack. Randy waits for Umaga to turn around, the Samoan Bulldozer finally does and gets planted by the second RKO of the match, completely out of nowhere. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton defeats Umaga

Styles: He did it! Randy Orton joins RVD as one of the choices for our fans to vote for.

JBL: I don’t know how, but somehow he was able to overcome the Samoan Bulldozer. And now he is closer to fight with the lights so bright and the World Title on the line.

Randy Orton continues celebrating in the ring when out of nowhere, the camera shows Edge in a corner behind Orton. Randy finally turns around and Edge dashes toward him planting him with a Spear. Umaga gets back to his feet and both him and Edge starts attacking Randy Orton. The crowd boos in despair seeing Randy being beat by Edge and Umaga.

JBL: Yes, how great is Edge? Weakening the possible competition, I love it!

Edge gets Randy Orton back to his feet and indicates Umaga to Samoan Spike him, however when he does, Goldberg comes out running down the ramp, making the save. He enters the ring and begins unfolding straight right hands to the Samoan Bulldozer. Edge cowardly gets out of the ring escaping from Goldberg. Goldberg finally clotheslines Umaga over the top rope sending him to the outside of the ring.

Scene fades to the back with Edge and Umaga staring from the lower ramp to Goldberg and a recovering Randy Orton.

7407118fb91.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Title Match
Fans select the third participant in the match
Edge(c) vs Goldberg vs Your vote(RVD/Randy Orton/?)

BTW Extreme Title Match
Fans select the match
Ladder Match or Street Fight Match or Triple Threat Match with Burke
Jeff Hardy(c) vs MVP(c)

BTW Tag Team Title Match
Voting Factor TBD
Triple H and Christian Cage(c) vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana

Muhammed Hassan's Streak on the Line
Fans Vote on who faces Muhammed Hassan
Muhammed Hassan vs Your Vote(Chris Jericho/Mr. Kennedy/Samoa Joe)

Fans Select the Match
Casket Match or Inferno Match or Last Ride Match
Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Voting is Open

-TJ-

BM - All matches were great but HHH and The Punk man did it for me

WM - All were great, but if I had to go with one it'll be OJ vs. Mark

BP - Opener

WP - None

AC - Great Show Can't wait for Cyber slam

Rate - 9/10

Cheap Plug - Reveiw for a Reveiw

xtremebadass

Best Match: Triple H vs. CM Punk, good chemistry between the two, it beat your main event by just a little considering Umaga's lack of wrestling skills

Worst Match: Mark Henry vs. Orlando, once again, wrestling ability, but you made it cool none the less

Best Promo: None other than Y2J's

Worst Promo: N/A

AC: Even though it wasn't the best match I enjoyed Rikishi vs. Big Show, I don't know why, but you made it work. Also great opening promo, really great in character, etc. Nice work overall like always

9.5/10

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Punk vs. HHH and the Orton vs. Umaga matches are great

Worst Match: Mark Henry vs. OJ or Orlando Jordan, lol..

Best Promo: The VIP Lounge

Worst Promo: Big Show and Crushing C

Additional Feedbacks: Great show, the Cyberslam PPV is shaping up. Wonder what are th choices at the tag team championship match. Another great show although I think using the word "jobber" in your Y2J promo is not appropriate. lol...

Evil Austin

Great show man when can we vote for the stuff in your sig ? for cyberslam ?

The Rated R CMStar

Yes, that's the point, you vote for what you want to see

McLovin

Reaction score
BM: Randy Orton vs. Umaga
WM: Orlando Jordan vs. Mark Henry - only because it was a squash

BP: MVP and Jeff Hardy - could have been longer though
WP: None - but all could have been longer

AC: Very good show, I see why you are in the Power 10.

CP: Check out Smackdown: After Wrestlemania XXIV and hopefully this weekend I am trying to get 2 shows posted

C4

BM: CM Punk vs. HHH

WM: n/a

BP: Ummm... all were okay I'd say.

WP: n/a. But try to extend the length of promo's.

Comments: Great show once again! I liked the Punk/HHH match, your writing is as always great. Try to have more promos with better lengths (i.e. Longer)

Cheap Plug: I don't have a BTB, so I can't advertise.. lol just keep writing good!

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - Triple H vs CM Punk it was a great match and I can't wait for the cyberslam matches.

Worst Match - MArk Henry vs Orlando Jordan but it was a squash match so thats no surprise.

Best Promo - Jerichos I would have picked the VIP Lounge but Hardy kind of ruined it for me.

Worst Promo - N/A All of them were good

Overall Thought - It was a great show and it is definitely getting me hooked and wanting more and more I can't wait for Cyberslam.

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

Insider
Your ultimate source for BTW rumors and news

We are back with your weekly dosis of BTW rumors and news, so let's get started.

BTW Multimedia has released its first DVD to the market. Rebellion: The World is Ours hits the stores this Sunday. It features the whole PPV plus bonuses as:​
  • WWE invades BTW's 3 Hour Super show.​
  • Vince Mcmahon after-the-event interview​
  • Edge and Randy Orton's Contract Signing​

Rebellionopen.jpg

Rebellion.png

Jacob Duncan's call from development has been nixed, however, we can confirm that both Bob Sapp and Teddy Hart have signed their BTW Official Contracts, leaving behind their developmental deals and therefore being called to the main roster. More Details into Teddy Hart's debut character later onto the report.

Edge is said to be very pleased with the title run he has had so far, considering it is the first title reign he has had in his career. Officials are also very high on Edge as a champion.

Triple H and Christian Cage's storyline has the writters divided. Some consider it as a success, while others consider that Triple H and Christian Cage haven't been able to mash well as a tag team. Plan so far is to keep them as tag champions and then slowly, without completely breaking up the tag team, focus both men into singles feud.

BTW.com has been updated, for those who like keeping track of that.
http://www.freewebs.com/btwonline/index.htm

Sabu's return has been confirmed for Krakatoa PPV. The hype will probably start before CyberSlam, even as soon as next week.

Randy Orton is pushing hard to be turned back heel. Writters are not fully convinced as Orton is seen as the top babyface in the company.

DVW Show Results 5/2/08(Probably last show for Teddy Hart and Bob Sapp)

Joe "Perfect" Hennig and Alex Kozlov defeat Matt Bentley and Shawn Spears

Jacob Duncan defeats Dan Rodimer

DSW Heavyweight Title Number One Contender's Match
Austin Aries defeats Adam Pearce and Davey Richards

BTW Guest Match
Colt Cabana defeats Orlando Jordan

No Holds Barred
Teddy Hart defeats Cody Rhodes, Aaron Stevens and Yoshitsune

DSW Heayweight Title Match
Bob Sapp defeats Rene Dupree by DQ, therefore Dupree retains

BTW House Show results 8/2/08

Chris Jericho defeats Ken Kennedy and Samoa Joe

Jeff Hardy defeats MVP by countout as MVP leaves the ring

The Big Show defeated Test

Triple H pins CM Punk when Christian Cage distracts Punk, letting HHH roll him up.

Undertaker defeated Messiah by DQ when Mark Henry interfered and attack Taker, but Taker was able to battle Henry out of the ring.

Randy Orton, Goldberg and Rob Van Dam defeated Edge, Umaga and Brock Lesnar.

************SPOILERS************

Apparently, Teddy Hart will be called up in an Eddie Guerrero related storyline. Details have been sketchy but at this point it is practically a fact. Probably Hart will be playing an Eddie impresonator.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I like the way you did this Insider. Nice details and the BTW dvd is cool. Great idea, dude. I'm curious about the spoiler and I wonder how it will play out.

Evil Austin

sorry if this is stupid but do we pm you the cyberslam votes or just post em here ?

The Rated R CMStar

You PM them to me, but you might as well wait for the card to be finished and then vote for all matches.