Obama or McCain?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who for president?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Cynthia McKinney

• Ralph Nader

• Total voters

PeepShow

A) She's fucking hot. lol.

E) She's fucking hot.

sarah_palin_800112201.jpg

:confused:

CenaMark54

It's called bad parenting. And if she can't even monitor what her own kids are doing and who they hang out with, how the fuck is she going to run for one of the top spots in this country?

Were your parents with you 24/7 when you were 17?
Did you ever have premarital sex at 17?
Have you ever had unprotected sex?

CenaMark54

30j32o7.gif
@ McCain criticizing Obama for not being ready and inexperienced, but then he picks some 1st term governor from ALASKA and she's in a shit load of legal problems that he had no clue of. Oh, and did I mention her 17 year old daughter is pregnant.

30j32o7.gif

How fucking stupid.

Obama is a running for PRESIDENT with little experience running anything. Big difference between becoming President and becoming Vice President. Palin at least has some experience running a city and a state. Besides, McCain didn't need a running mate with a lot of experience. He needed someone who has a proven track record of getting things done. This is someone he will be able to groom.

Obama's mother was once an unwed teenage mother. That turned out horribly. Her son is a presidential nominee.

Obama snorted coke. Yes, this is completely irrelevelent, just as Palin's life should be irrelevent. I could care less about her past and her family life. Just as long as she does her job.