Obama or McCain?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who for president?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Cynthia McKinney

• Ralph Nader

• Total voters

Travis40

lousy pick for a VP?...and Biden isn't a lousy pick?

I was a bit disapointed at first about Palin being picked as the VP for the Republicans...but then I looked into her shit and she actually looks like she knows something. She and McCain are for drilling in Alaska, while Obama wants to keep drilling overseas.

If Obama wins...you can guarentee that Joe Biden will be our President...because Obama will be assassinated.

MikeRaw

lousy pick for a VP?...and Biden isn't a lousy pick?

I was a bit disapointed at first about Palin being picked as the VP for the Republicans...but then I looked into her shit and she actually looks like she knows something. She and McCain are for drilling in Alaska, while Obama wants to keep drilling overseas.

If Obama wins...you can guarentee that Joe Biden will be our President...because Obama will be assassinated.

probably, and it'll probably be you and your dad who do it.

Travis40

lmao nope...but SOMEBODY will kill Obama...it could be before...or even after the election. I'm not saying I want Obama to die, I'm just saying someone's bound to kill him.

I still want to know why people would vote for Obama when he's is anti-white...that's just stupid.

MikeRaw

Why? he went to a church for years that is a proven anit-white church....to think that he doesn't believe the things they say there is stupid.

As a kid. Don't you ever do things your parents want you to do, even if you don't want to, but just because you have to? Same thing here my friend/

PeepShow

30j32o7.gif
@ McCain criticizing Obama for not being ready and inexperienced, but then he picks some 1st term governor from ALASKA and she's in a shit load of legal problems that he had no clue of. Oh, and did I mention her 17 year old daughter is pregnant.

30j32o7.gif

How fucking stupid.

MikeRaw

Ya peep, and what I really lol'd at, was the fact that, like you said, it's ALASKA! Alaska is hardly even part of the states, in the sense that it's detatched, and it's hardly talked about, and they really aren't as involved as the other states usually. IDK much about this particular person (his VP), but I think there was other choices out there.

Travis40

30j32o7.gif
@ McCain criticizing Obama for not being ready and inexperienced, but then he picks some 1st term governor from ALASKA and she's in a shit load of legal problems that he had no clue of. Oh, and did I mention her 17 year old daughter is pregnant.
30j32o7.gif

How fucking stupid.

imo that's shouldn't really matter becuase it's the kids personal choice to do that, but I don't think that should have anything to do with who you're voting for...thank god Al Gore isn't running for President...the only thing that would happen is the search for manbearpig >_>

PeepShow

It's called bad parenting. And if she can't even monitor what her own kids are doing and who they hang out with, how the fuck is she going to run for one of the top spots in this country?

Travis40

Well, she was probably busy doing her job that requires tons of shit, and didn't have time to moniter her kids...which is bad. Another fuck up she made was having a kid at 44...that's just stupid....

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Five reasons why Mcain picked Palin that I can see.

A) She's fucking hot. lol.

B) She is after all the Governor of Alaska, that's instant access to ANWR right there. It's always been about oil in politics.

C) The white conservatives love her, because she leans on the right side of the fence on all the most important issues to Republicans.

D) He's hoping to get the shallow votes of the people who were going to vote for Clinton just because she was a woman. Which in my opinion isn't any worse than the shallow voters who are going to be voting for Obama just because he's black.

E) She's fucking hot.