O My......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

^^I almost picked up the DVD myself yesterday...they had it at Wal-mart....but I really didn't have any money, and I shouldn't be using my credit card, but at least I know where I can get it...I definatly want the Christian Cage DVD.

PeepShow

You NEED to buy that. Now, I will admit, I havent seen too bany "bio" DVDs, but this one is by far the best. And Im not being biased at all. Its got a 25 min walkthrough of his house. (SWEET!) A 30 min interview of his childhood and growing up and shit. And then like 6 or 7 matches. Its awesome. TBH, itrs prolly the most wisely spent 20 bucks Ive spent all year..lol

Travis40

This Guy, it's worth buying, so if you get the opportunity to get it again...GET IT!!! It's awesome.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Once again, Id rather buy the fucking CM Punk Hand Socks shits then the Gay ass Christian DVD...he sucks in TNA anyway